youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mr. Pickles

Rick and Morty

>favorite animated show
>animation doesn't count

Monkey Dust

Learn to read, fuckwad

This. Good show even if the community can be cancer (i.e. Reddit).

David Firth forever!

Either archer or metalocalypse

Monkey Dust.

Fuggin' warped.

Archer or Adventure Time.

checked

Either Rick and Morty or Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls was great.

Kek trips don't lie

BoJack Horseman

It's old but Ren and Stimpy is still awesome.

Family Guy

how the fuck can anime not count? IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING ANIMATED.

If we're going old school Beavis & Butt-Head was fantastic.

Because we don't need the thread to be taken over by fucking weeaboos.

Because none of us want to have an anime thread, u raging autist

Just collecting the autists

Cory in the house!

top tier theme music

Too bad fukboi I can still be a massive weeb with my western cartoons.

I don't even like anime. It just seems stupid to exclude it.

Most of my favorite shows have already been posted, but ill contribute.

I really liked Brickleberry.

I like Over the Garden Wall

because its gay as fuck

He said not anime.

how

Too bad there were only like 10 episodes. I liked the horror-esque feel to it. The beast's song was baller
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZuJMq7uO_w

I can understand excluding anime, but I would have phrased it as "excluding anime" instead of "anime doesn't count", or saying "What's your favorite Western Animation TV show?" Regardless of your standpoint on anime, it is nice to have a discussion about cartoons without them every once in awhile.

Does the wording really matter? Everyone knew what he meant.
I agree with the discussion though

Wording can change the tone of the sentence. Saying Anime doesn't count is negative toward anime. Saying excluding anime could be construed as positive toward anime (i.e. western animation wouldn't generally beat anime). Specifying Western animation without mentioning anime is pretty neutral.

i can see why he wouldnt want it judging by the annoyance im feeling while reading you're comments.

Point was that the discussion shouldn't be around any anime series. I think everyone understood that, and some just got triggered.
Maybe op really hates anime, and didn't want to be positive towards it.
However, I get what you're saying.

Sword art online, truly a master piece.

Make sure to watch it if you have time, heh peace xD

I'm just putting unsolicited advice in a thread about western animation. I don't see why you're getting so upset :^)

Oh I understood it too. If he wanted to be negative toward anime, then his wording succeeded, which is obvious because of all the butthurt weaboos. My issue is that because of that, the weaboos are distracting from said topic, which is western animation.

Did anyone watch the napoleon dynamite cartoon?

omfg do we need a fucking safe space for weeabos. anime doesn't count because even children's shows are less fucking gay as fuck then an adult anime. anime doesnt count because anyone who watches it doesnt deserve to have an opinion on things in real life

I'm not upset user, I'm sorry. I love you

This argument is why it needed to be neutral. This isn't what the thread is about.

>western animation
as if to a non autist there's any other

Okay, now this is just retarded. Anime exists, and it is animated. That makes it animation, regardless as to whether or not you like it.

the thread is done man, i wanted to express my anger at the 3/4 of the population of b who are fucking pansy, fat, gaylords. there's only a few legitimately decent cartoons anyways
also all you fuckers forgot king of the hill was a thing. the best thing

It's almost as if taste is subjective and different people will have different preferences.

>king of the hill
My man

>Propane

the only people who think of anime when someone talks about cartoons or animated shows are faggots and beyond saving

Mike Judge is a genius.

see why he didn't want anime, just by being mentioned once it completely fucked this thread up

do you seriously get heated over fucking cartoons? jesus you fucking disabled cunt.

>its almost as if when you watch gay shit you are a faggit

And people like you are the reason why normal people don't talk about anime, only autists with no social awareness do. Thus perpetuating the stereotype.

no, its the people who watch them then dont kill themselves. I used to fuck this girl who went to a university near my town. probaly an 8.5/10 but weird. she was into anime. i could handle DBZ cuz its half funny and has a nostalgia factor. but then i met her guy friends who were into it and sweet mother of god.

I agree with this. The discussion part ended up being a discussion of why op hurt some weebs feelings and how anime is still animation even though nobody has said otherwise.
Except op who said they don't count, presumably in this thread.
There is even an entire board dedicated to anime, yet one thread about western animation cant survive 20 minutes.
>derailed

DOUG lol
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

good you should be ashamed of shameful things

I like you.

Says the Sup Forumstard.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

sorry man, 100 percent my fault.
king of the hill thread now?

Yes please

here for the lulz not the cocks

It doesn't matter what you're here for, you're not going to go outside and talk about browsing Sup Forums at your local bar, are you?

Oh wait, you probably don't go outside, let alone socialize.

i save all the rekt webms and show them off in class for marine engineering laugh about other stuff on here with my classmates. I sometimes have to turn my computer away when there are too many cocks though. And youre the one fagging out with your fucking waifu. i could never be that gay and useless.

fucking lol

Shit. The fucking rednecks found out about Sup Forums.

>Liking anime means you must have a waifu and obsess.
Bro, build that strawman more.

The Boondocks

Good shit

God bless autism

>bro
im not your fucking bro you god damn faggot fuck

God damn I love dale

>being this mad about other people's interests
bruh

kek, you mad, bro?

Can't say I agree in his choice of fuel, but he does get how to cook steaks alright. If you want to eat leather, I'll just give you the hide, not the prime cut.

I like you

Rick and Morty bitttch

just go back to your trap and husbando claiming threads and leave the normies to their animation thread. also youre interests are the gayest shit imaginable so theres that

The very first and still the best Adult Cartoon EVER

Rocky and Bullwinkle

There's a lot of great ones out there, but for me...year after year, episode after episode, it comes down to either Futurama or South Park.

I'm going to have to go with Futurama. What a great show it was. I'm still hoping they'll revive it with a couple of more direct to DVD movies someday.

Yes.
pic related

Best animated show