Have you ever considered being a thief?

Have you ever considered being a thief?

Not like doing mass scale heists but breaking into a small shop and robbing the fuck out of it

You can easily make like 300 euros that way

What would you take with you?

15 year old detected.

you realise many of the losers in jail are there for stealing/trying to steal small amounts of money and many make it worse by getting in a car chase or shooting at the law and get 10-20yrs..just get a fucking job.

It's not that i don't have money

I just want to get the thrills of breaking into and successfully completing a mission

I was wondering about it, never considering it.

Greatest problem I'd have with it is selling the stolen goodies.

Small time thefts from department stores is where it's at.

They have insurance to cover theft, and there's some pretty strict rules of conduct for loss prevention security guards, too.

just go be a druggie then
dont drag others into your stupidity

Go make money on the stock market stupid basterd

You can also just steal cash or shoplift

>successfully completing a mission
Real life isn't a video game faggot. When you get shot by the owner or go to prison you don't get to respawn.

You are an immature retard that will get easily apprehended by the police, who will laugh at your incompetence for many months. If you want to do missions then join the military after you finish high school 2 years from now. Oh wait you won't do that because you're a little puss that will have to face the fact that life isn't a game.

i always start off as a thief but somehow end up becoming a stealth archer, so it deosnt really matter what you start off as.

>a mission
underage b&

I use to till I met an acquaintance when I was working a contract out in France.
The guy would rob off all the market stands, tried to compare himself to robin hood.

He had a real fucking problem and I realized this when he started robbing other people shit in the contracted accommodation,

We got high one day and it was eating him u inside but he couldn't funking stop.
After seeing him, naaaah m8

I've met a few like him and I don't want to awaken something in me like that

Life is a game, just without respawns.

Shot by the owner isn't really gonna happen for many of us none-americans

steal from corporations not people. not only do people want their shit back but paying the insurance can severely fuck over a small business.

the only staunch thieves that exist in this day in age r cyber thieves; learning how is apparently easy and fun, but thats subjective, but u being a faggot isnt

I did, also tried, but quit before things got serious after i fount out most thieves get caught quite often and get beat up really bad often. Stealing is a last resort kind of thing. You get no respect from other criminals and word about being a thieve travels really fast and people will avoid you and secure their stuff up to insane levels. Not even talking bout boobtraps yet. Just don't steal unless you have the law on your side like white collar thieves.

I used to shoplift stuff a bit ago. But stopped.

>You can easily make like 300 euros that way
Or I can simply work for a day, making the same amount of money

Only time I got arrested was after stealing shit from my place of work 11 years ago.
Got away with about £500 worth of shit before I got caught (designer jeans and crap like that).
Never stealing again, fuck that.
Not worth it when you get caught... been offered a couple of jobs since then where having a criminal record caused me to lose it after being offered the job.