Im 20 and fat af. anyone knows fast way to lose weight?

im 20 and fat af. anyone knows fast way to lose weight?

Amphetamine.

Amphetamine

AIDS

throwing up a lot and not eating

Drugs.
Not eating.
Usually those 2 go hand in hand anyway.

Cocaine

This

it actually works, look how much came out, lost like 2kg in on go

look up keto user, and drink a lot of water

Look up the 4 hour body best part is the cheat day

Run.
Lift.
Calories in vs calories out.
Don't give up because it is difficult.
That's all

> fat OP
> Not doing ss+gomad

>throwing up into the sink. Good luck cleaning that up, retard

Easy way is to make yourself puke, just don't do it too much, you're throat gets sore and it can fuck up your teeth if you puke all the time. Just do it after you ate shit fast food or a ton of food. I needed to lose about 20 lbs and I did, and I still got to eat loads of shit. At first making yourself puke sucks but after a while it's no big deal. Again, don't do it too often as you can get a stomach ulcer and die as well so there's that. Or you could work out but that sucks. I just ate a fuck load of kfc earlier and puked it all back up.

just slurp it back up

starvation.

Cold showers and ice baths.
Unpleasent but works

Hi OP. Don't starve yourself. Just cut down on portions and drink more water. It doesn't even matter if what you're eating is junk food, just as long as you're eating less. Also there's many benefits to simply walking for 30 mins - 1 hour a day or so if you can carve out the time for it. GL.

Exercise

Depression

Amphetamine

Adderall

>that suspiciously coloured jug of liquid in the background

Dont. If you lose weight too fast your skin wont have time to adjust. You'll look worse than being fat a wrinkle sack of loose fleshy meat.

be prepared for your teeth to fall out and your throat to get fucked up at an early age. The stomach acids eat your throat and gums with repeated abuse. The stomach is only designed to handle it.

cooking oil

don't even remember what it was

This
I lost 15kg this way

First you need real motivation to loose weight - you really have to want it!
Seriously cut carbs (sugar, bread, potatoes, rice, pasta, all the 'fillers'). Replace carbs with protein. Exercise 3 to 4 times a week for a minimum of 20 min.
If exercise is hard for you, or you just find it boring af - look for a way it is doable. Anything is better than do nothing at all.
What works for me is watching a show or listing to a podcast.
And remember that you need to adjust your lifestyle, permanently.

drink more water and cut down sugar.

also be aware of whats in the "food" you do eat.

I'll fuck you skinny.

this is bs advice. Make small changes in your diet and try to stick with it. The bigger the change the less likely it is to succeed. If your change sticks make a bigger change. Dont go on a diet make a lifestyle change.

Jump off of a very tall building.

>Step 1: Eat less
>Step 2: Move more
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: Profit.

Unrequited love

Yes....Put the Fucking Fork Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kys