My gf wants to fuck another guy for her birthday while I watch..should I let her? Pics her

My gf wants to fuck another guy for her birthday while I watch..should I let her? Pics her

No you retarded cuck

how did she ask?

Fuck that guy yourself then dump your gf you cuck

She told me it would only be once

Fuck the guy and make her watch,

no you retard faggot

No. You should dump her for asking.

2/10 You made me reply

Sounds like it's time to find a new Girlfriend.If she's emboldened enough to ask she's already cheating on you

Just fuck her and at least try to pack on some muscle before so you dont perfom like the beta cuck you are

OP, if you are a cuckold then go for it. If not then dump the nasty slut.
Either way free love doesn't work out in relationships

Tell her yes, then dump her in spectacular style just as she orgasms..
Ruin up the experience for her.

Only insecure people don't share their girlfriends. If you are confident with your relationship you shouldn't even have to ask Sup Forums.

Bro she will marry you after that. If you want something in life. Then go for it.

Say yes, then leave a smashed David Bowie album and a mud pie cake at the house. She will love that!

i volunteer

it won't ruin the experience. It'll only reassure her that she made the right choice.

No. Don't be a cuck. Also, leave that degenerate bitch. She clearly doesn't give a fuck about you.

I said dump her in spectacular style... Ie guaranteed to fuck her up... Pick what that could be youself.
Not just sayin "hey, your dumped"....

Thanks for the fbook pics op..

/Jessica.young.3994

record it, upload it, dump her

I'm saying she's already clocked out of the relationship- so it won't really matter to her- she's already got the next one hooked.

I'd just pack my shit and leave, wouldn't give her the dignity of dumping her to her face

^ what he said.

She probably already fucked some other guys, might as well watch it now...

I bet it's a nigger, it's a nigger she wants to fuck ,huh OP?

About to send in my application

No one cares about her info now do they,mods ban dox

This is why men are opting out of relationship in general

I cannot respect a man who let's himself be cucked. Even if you were not to watch, you're still one being Cucked. If you don't approve, but she does it anyway it's cheating.

Man, I feel that:
A. You don't pleasure her sexually.
B. She wants to leave yo' ass.

Fucking KYS you cuck.

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710141401

option 1: Yes, but you get to fuck another girl while she watches, dont get cucked ffs

option 2: just leave her for even asking that.

eventually she will cheat on you. She just wants to do this 'guilt free' so she can feel ok about it.

women are heartless give them an inch (or 7) and they will take a mile.

Like my dad used to say:
'Son, dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die'

>"GF I think i have a better idea, ill surprise you"
>wait for Birthday
>start sex when she wakes up
>your present comes any moment
>10 sec before she comes tell her "since you want to fuck other man, your single, go fuck whoever you want"
>leave

short answer: no

long answer: no

if you answered yes you are no longer a man.

>randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710141401
kek

underrated keked

samefag

>she wants to fuck a guy in front of you who she's already been fucking behind your back.
kek

Post nudes while I ponder your dilemma op

This is the best option if you are not desirous of a life of cuckoldry. There's no turning back once that door opens, she's been think about this for months working up the nerve to ask, so it's obvious her heart is no longer in the sexual part of your relationship. If you're cool with that, well good for you. If not, the best thing to do is move out while she's at work (fucking whoever this dude is at lunch) and refuse to have any further contact with her. She may try to apologize, get back with you, etc. and in your sadness at the break up you may get bamboozled and eventually end up in a situation that will be a million times more painful for you down the road. That's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

Dump her. She's not a good choice for long-term.

GF that fucked more than 30 guys from a previous thread? You're already cucked

Your daily reminder that these "cuck threads" are being spread by the same Tumblr users every day.

YOU should fuck another girl and make her watch.

I think it's more reddit,bra

HOLY SHIT OP This girl's name is Jess Young and she is not your girlfriend....

Fuck him and dump her for him

WHAT NO!! FUCKING KILL THE BITCH.
You cuck

seen these pics before

nice try

Thanks detective. Usually people who post these threads are telling the truth.

Yeah, I'd lick her toes.