I'm on probation for 2 years (1 year and 8 months left) AMA. Pic unrelated

I'm on probation for 2 years (1 year and 8 months left) AMA. Pic unrelated

Let's start things off smooth.

How did that happen?

I stabbed my Step-Dad. Charged with disorderly conduct with a lethal weapon.

Why is pukeachute using a tounge punch instead of electro beams?

Dunno man.

Y tho

>1 year and 8 months left

Never gonna make it faggot OP.

'lethal weapon' was OP's penor

In all seriousness, he got in my face, and we got into a bit of a shoving match. I grabbed the next best thing next to me, a screwdriver and went for his stomach. Wasn't really thinking.

Why can't jet fuel melt steel beams?

>Wasn't really thinking

which is exactly why you'll never make it without violating.

How many years you gonna have to do WHEN that happens, OP?

Because George Bush wanted to control everything. Even the temperature steel beams melted at, but failed.

That's faggot shit. You're a dumbass OP.

Well, for each violation I get house arrest for 2 weeks or more until I go to court, and 3 days in jail. So not many, I already had that happen 5 times now.

Boi tf

I know I am and admit it. Don't care that much though.

Don't see what you don't understand about that, kek. Also, typed it wrong, my bad. A judge has to decide if the separate charge gets dropped, and if it doesn't that's 3 days in jail.

>Don't care that much though.

You're fucking scum to our universe. Kys

Which is why i'm glad to be here.

I understand. However I don't understand why you're so fucking stupid.

Explain how i'm stupid.

>Well, for each violation I get house arrest for 2 weeks or more until I go to court, and 3 days in jail. So not many, I already had that happen 5 times now.

>already had that happen 5 times now.

You fucking got caught breaking the law FIVE TIMES.

Over a years period? That's not really that bad.

>Over a years period? That's not really that bad.
>not really that bad.

Confirmed b8.

Gtfo and kill yourself

>PROBATION
Nice. I'm on Masturbation for 41 years, my whole life...

Actually gave me a chuckle there, nice.

You really think this is bait? Because I think getting snitched on 5 times over a 1 year period isn't that bad? I dunno what kinda drugs you're on.

Guess how many times I've been charged with any crime in the last 5 years.

Did you guess none? Because it's none.

10 years; same answer. 15 years; goes up to one.

Getting caught for shit 5X in a year means you're an idiot.

Not really, think about it. You probably for one, do less than I do, and don't have anybody snitching on you for shit. And you're an idiot for saying you practically can predict how many times you'll get caught in a specific amount of time.

It does not matter what you happened to be engaged in: if you're getting charged with 5+ crimes in a year you're doing it wrong. Whatever 'it' is.

You're a shitty criminal it would seem. The fact you don't see it that way means you're either so successful and the penalties are minor enough that you just don't give a shit about being caught, or (and I find this far more likely) you're just an idiot.

So like I said: You, sir, are an idiot.

see

Okay, so I got caught, common sense and intelligence are quite different. Add that, i'm not a "criminal" at all, and rarely do anything anymore. I don't care about being caught, because this is me being 100 percent honest, I like the jail. And if you actually fucking thought about it, do you know where it was, how many people were around when I get caught?