Which American Sports team has the most foreign fans on Sup Forums?

Which American Sports team has the most foreign fans on Sup Forums?

> NFL:
> NBA:
> MLB:

NBA, not even close.

he meant specific teams from each league

>not listing NHL

Non white detected

hockey isn't an american sport.

Whoops, read that too fast.

Then Burrs, Lakers and dunno.

>NFL
Plenty of nu-males like that because it's the new thing, and there are some hardcore fans.

>NBA
Basketball was always a thing.

>MLB
In /mlb/, it's just americans, canadians and the occasional britbro and that indians fan

>NHL
There's some norges, finnish lads (best posters) and swedecucks, and like, 1 armenian and 1 greek.

Would say it's NBA.

And basketball is?

NBA

Burrs
Da Land
No idea

Im talking about specific teams.

Are you that Brazilian always rooting for us in the Hockey World Cup threads?

I can only speak for Germany and non-Sup Forums related:

>NFL
Not sure, there was a German in the Super Bowl once, so maybe his team?
But generally, nobody gives a shit and the few people who watch the Super Bowl, watch it for the half-time show and the general spectacle.

>NBA
Dallas Mavericks for obvious reasons.
The Chicago Bulls once also were quite popular here, because of that one Warner Brothers movie Michael Jordan made.

>MLB
lol, no fucking clue
Maybe New York Yankees, because their caps are or at least used to be quite popular over here, but 99% (including me) of those who wore it just thought it stands for New York as a city....
Generally, nobody gives one flying fuck about baseball here, it's even less relevant than handegg.

yeah it is. ever heard of the NBL? didn't think so.

I'd like to say the Yankees because I always see euros wearing their hats whenever I'm abroad

But then again I've also seen a yuro wearing a New York Giants hat with a Washington Redskins t-shirt which leads me to believe that yuros just wear our sports shit to look cool

is katie a sports team??

hockey and basketball are canadian

Nope, I like hockey but I'm casual. I feel like /hoc/ is hostile.

Of course
Everyone a little hipster in them
To the extent is where the cringe factor plays in

Bears or Patriots
Spurs or Lakers
Yankees or Mariners
Sharks or >rags

I don't know of anyone who supports any team from those leagues

i bought a yankees hat for like 2 GBP when i was younger. its literally just a brand here, didnt know it was a team until i came to spee

but yeah their hats are everywhere. i think people just think it means new york

There are "people" who wear Yankees hats thinking that is a generic New York logo. The same way people wear the #23 Bulls shirt without realising the team is from Chicago or think the Raiders logo belong to a pirate movie.

I'm not even joking.

Europeans are pathetic

this

If we did this with Liverpool or Manchester United we'd never hear the fucking end of it

Steelers

Thank god you don't, those shirts are ugly.

I've seen a fuckton of people wearing football ("soccer") shirts when I was In New York, so you can't judge

New York is just globally regarded as a cool city, you see the city all the time in movies, series, shows etc. so it's considered cool to wear something that you think represents it.
And the Yankees probably knew exactly what they were doing and couldn't care less about people not actually supporting their club.
They still got that sweet global money from it.

probably the lakers or bulls

Pretty sure 80-90℅ of American soccer fans don't even like soccer but are see it as the hip cool thing
Which fucking anxious me
And thinking this is true for Yuro fans of American sports annoys me more

We can judge, those faggots that wear those soccer shirts actually follow the team they're wearing

and they say Americans have no culture

Most of the people youbsaw were either European tourists, numales, or spics

The difference is those soccer faggots actually do watch the sport fairly regularly, every person I've ever spoken to who was wearing an EPL shirt actually followed the team they wore

Yuros wearing Yankees hats don't actually watch the sport, when I was in Stockholm I saw at least a dozen people wearing Raiders hats do you really think they know what the Oakland Raiders are

>being this new
You'd be amused by the amount of american shit you'll find in Shibuya.

literally half your country is spics though, you cant write that off

Reminder Dallas' sports radio talk about Liga MX all day long.

Well, those faggots have better access

I called a Frenchman out for wearing a Yankees hat while I did a semester abroad. They said I was rude for doing it

Except for the tourists, Americans.

You were you fucking clown. It's just a fashion accessory for some people. Lame ass nigga.

Yeah that's rude m8

wtf rude

>being this buttmad over what kind of hats people are wearing

i wouldn't even describe it as "rude", but just weird and obsessive

and then afterwards you probably went home and told everyone how unfair the french have treated you and that it was just because you're american

>swagfags

you know you must have been rude if a frenchman called you rude

I'm actually confused right now since frenchies are known for going full terrorist whenever someone boos them.

I don't agree that everyone does
I mean Liga MX is far and away the most popular and followed league in the US
And the EPL have a few good games but their ratings aren't that much better than MLS's (I think the average EPL timeslot gets like 600k and MLS gets 300k and generally MLS is running against something else while the EPL has no competition general in the morning)
So the actual hardcore fans aren't that big in number really
And their access to the sport is much better

Rude af

> NFL
Patriots
> NBA
Bulls
> MLB
Yankees

> NFL: Cowboys
> NBA: Spurs
> MLB: Rangers

no, they just congregate in large groups in specific areas of the country where their relatives and friends have settled down. these places are often close to or in cities popular with tourists so it's no surprise that yuros have a misunderstanding of the actual population.

Rangers?
That's out if nowhere
Do Danes even comprehend baseball?

They also think the MLB rangers are based in New York, user. Give him some time.

Nba.

Handegg is boring

Thought high school football was huge there

1 (one) poster on Sup Forums doesn't make something huge in a country. I watch minor league baseball, but that doesn't make minor league baseball huge here.

Baseball is growing bigger now which is cool but so far we have only had softball teams since the fields are smaller.

It's a joke user

But the Rangers?
Why?

lol you think robbing people is a job

I was an exchange student in Texas. I liked Spurs before that. Became a fan of them when my grandpa taped one of their finaly games against New Jersey Nets because he knew that I liked to play basketball

Why Texas?

I dont watch NFL so I dont have a fav team there but I suppose Dallas Stars would be it plus I know one of their cheerleaders

I meant NHL

You think Baune is a form of comedy.

NFL is easiest for casual faggots to follow because there's only 16 games per year per team and essentially they're all played on one day.

Raidniggers or Fortynanners

Lelkers

Doyers

They were probably tourists or actually follow the team

The Yankees hat logo is really just a clothing brand at this point. Same with the Yankees, they are more a brand than a baseball team and I hate them. They have terrible fairweather fans as well.

i think nba is the most watched outside US. because basketball is an international sport, nfl and mlb is just liked at your multiracial and oil invading country.

Basketball is an international sport outside of the US and Baseball and Football aren't because Americans and Canadians are only in high numbers in America and Canada while there are black people worldwide

well basketball in my country is the 2nd or 3rd most popular sport. And,memes aside, here there is no black people at all, if you watch argentina basketball team that won the gold medal in athenas, not of them were black

no, yuros are just used to a sport where you have to run back and forth so basketball makes more sense to them. baseball and football are alien concepts to them.

whats nfl?

Netherlands Fucking Lose

I like the Bengals and the celtics.
Make a strawpoll

I'm aware that its not black people I believe its due to its similarity to soccer and frankly I hate basketball for that reason although I like it a little better than soccer

Football, people just say NFL to not confuse it with soccer or Canadian cripple football

Frenchfag knew he couldn't handle a Big Strong American.

>NBA
Lakers by far
>MLB
Yankees by far
>NFL
lot more closer than the others, probably Raiders or Patriots

don't the Florida Panthers have a lot of Finnish fans?

From one of the most popular baseball blogs in HueLand, and it goes
>Red Sox
>Yankees
>Giants
and, in last place
>Reds