What is the worst thing youve done

What is the worst thing youve done

Return to Sup Forums

Found myself back in this shithole.

Voted trump for president

Sold mother's jewellery for drug money.

I was horrible for my sister when we were younger... I hit her, ripped her hair and so on. Our single mom never found out cause she had to work a lot.

Rets see here
>incest
>wished a kid would die and he died
>self harm
>failing one of my classes this semester
>took advantage of a mentally vulnerable chick
>spend 99% of my free time on video games
>when I was 16 I jerked off to this teen zeta chick getting her head cut off, came instantly but never did it again
Idk man tough question

>wished a kid would die and he died
Kek. Good job.

Showed My friend My Little Pony. now he's obsessed with Fluttershy and im pretty sure i turned him gay because of it

Was sophomore year of highschool
Man I hated this kid so fucking much he was so fat and obnoxious but everybody loved him
>asks the teacher to choose him for next semester
>in my head I say "there won't be a next semester"
>he fuckin dies in his sleep before next semester
>kids wearing a shirt saying RIP user
>didn't even know that was his name til 2 weeks after he died and some kids wore one with his actual face on the shirt
>my fucking face when

Face fucked my passed out mom.
Pic of her

I'd face fuck your passed out mom too.

Brought someone into this world.

If that is your mom, are you seven?

What the fuck where do you live that its so beautiful

She says to random guys shes single without any children just to fuck them.
She really deserves to be raped sober for how big a slut she is

If that's your mom, you must be seven.

woah

No she had me when she was 14 and she is now 30

I pretended to be friendly with a housemate for a year, learning all I could about there personality and their hang ups. Then I verbally tore into them while I was drunk and naked, leaving them in tears. I later found they developed an eating disorder because of how nasty I was.

Had a little kickback and my gf's friend tried to fuck but I didn't let it happen, then once everyone was asleep and her friend was passed out drunk I fucked her

Dl'd cp on coworkers computer to get them fired.

Jesus, why?

Molested my retarded sister.
Mulitple times.

That's probably the worst

She was a lazy bitch and everyone hated her, but she couldn't get fired because she was lesbian and said she'd sue for discrimination. I put a stop to that.

I live in Juneau, Alaska

I would like to be your stepdad.

smack my bitch up

Your kid looks so happy. You did a good thing.

cheated on my husband with someone I knew for a fact didn't even like me.

CHANGE MY PITCH UP

Holy fucking shit may I ask your profession?
It pains me to see people living comfortably, knowing I'll never be able to live like that.

Details? kek

30-14=16
Underage b&

Did she realize you face fucked her when she woke up?

Don't be lazy.

oh my god that's so fucking beautiful

afraid i don't understand, sir

I beat my dog to death because I broke something valuable and was in drug withdrawl. Dog wouldn't stop barking and I took my anger out on him. I miss him every day. He was literally my best and only friend

Currently I work for the Alaska Marine Highway System as an Able bodied Seaman.

When I took that last photo I was working at a whale watching tour company based out of Juneau. It was in Tracy Arm, which is an offshoot to go see some badass glaciers in some of the most remote areas you can get to.

Heres a pic of me driving in the ice in Tracy Arm on the 78 foot catamaran i used to captain.

We would be able to have turns on her

Kissed a deceased family member and touched her while noone was watching.

>He was literally my best and only friend
and you beat him to death. wtf dude?

You disgust me

Kill yourself.

What are do you live?

How old was she?

You must have a lot of spunk to land a job like that.

Suprisingly not but im thinking of spiking her drink next time she gets drunk

I'm not lazy I'm just lost. I'm 20 fucking years old and still don't know what my major is. I'm so fucking scared of the future man
Checked, that's absolutely nuts dude. I envy you, really. Everything looks gorgeous

WHY

Bit somebody's face just below the eye and tore a large chunk off, avoided calling an ambulance for a heroin OD and punched the fuck out of someone in front of his children for money. God forgive me.

Seattle why ?

I was very mentally unstable, and snapped. Trust me I wanted to die for a long time. It's been about 6 months. Now that I'm sober I look back at with complete disgust for myself, but know I'll never be able to do anything like that again

How'd you touch her?

Major in some useful science or engineering. Then you will have plenty of money.

Got bored of my pet degus. too lazy to sell them. let them starve to death. they would squeak every day they saw me for food. each day the squeak got quieter. Feels bad

if youre gonna go through all of that, just fuck every hole she has and cum in her cunt.

I was going to come double team her with you, but you're too far.

You utter piece of shit.

newfag
between legs, also chest i was so fucking nervous someone would see me, i wouldve done more
but i couldnt risk it. still dreaming of it but after cumming i always feel so guilty

I once got a woman psychologically addicted to me so much that she would have a panic attack if she didn't see me at least once a week. After I was bored I just left her to rot.

A lot of people find the job hard to swallow thats for sure ;)

I make 28.21 an hour, and work one week on, one week off. I get 84 hours of straight pay, and then about 15-20 hours of OT at 42 bucks an hour on top. Its boring as fuck and im not a captain anymore but state wages cant be beat and i only work 6 months out of the year total.

You dick. You could just bring them to a shelter.

hes happy because hes a fucking baby

just remember that feeling, because it could be worse.

The most fucked up thing i ever did probably was bullying a kid out of my class in school. I wasnt personally bullying him but the class was an hard enviroment and after punching 2 of my bullies in the face it turned out that it was easier to just befriend them and go along with their schemes. Kids are mean

you are a bad person

Why did you do it? Necrophilia? Crush on her when alive? Just super horny teen?

Jerked of in class

it was an opportunity to live out my fantasy so yes, partly but i was horny too. Id say a mix of them, but i didnt have a crush on her.

I was playing with my older brothers 10 month old baby and the dog came barreling through the kitchen chasing the cat. Tripped me the baby hit his head and didn't scream, cry or anything. He was rushed to the hospital and to this day when he visits around this time of year, I see him in a wheel chair paralyzed. PS he's actually visiting me tomorrow.

Thats why im drugging her
Who says you cant ?

What was she a 8,9,10? Explain

It could always be worse, but I can't sleep at night. Honestly I have a terrible guilty conscious about who I was. I can't sleep at night, I have to have the tv on at night to distract me from my self hating thoughts. Pic is doggo and me a couple months before it happened. Breaks my fuckin heart

How does your family feel about you

They don't know I did it. They think to this day he fell down or some shit. Feels are kickin in.

I bet you could

I gave a woman with a desperate need to live her reason and then left without ever saying good bye.

Watched a man get shot in the forehead at a gas station and took off in my car cuz I was high af from shooting a speedball in the bathroom and had drugs on me. Cops found out and detectives contacted me about 2 years later.
I only told 2 people so I know one of those 2 got busted and were trying to give the cops info for a lighter sentence.

what's done is done. all you can do is go on without beating dogs to death to make up for it. well that's a good start at least

pure savage

Tell the kid you paralyzed him.

Never even hinted or warned about the leave. Im pretty sure she was suicidal.

codependency is shit. needy bitches are annoying

Kek he can barely speak I should

I'm not taking drugs anymore, and it was the withdrawl that pushed me over the edge. I promise you this, if I did do that again, I'd kill my self

>Slept with a 65-year old
>stolen ALOT of weed from "friends"
>fucked "friends" girlfriends lot's of times
>Pretty much killed my mom
>notorious cheater
>beaten a few dude's
>fucked my best friends sister
>answered this thread, feel kinda bad now..

What hole should i use first ?

she was decent looking, but it was the fact that she was so lifeless and cold
that i found arousing. I had total control over her and thats what got me horny af

take pics you glorious bastard

Thanks user for not thinking im a lost cause.

Theyre ripe for gaslighting tho.

I voted for trump

Is there anything you don't fuck? My god. How old are you? You're the type of person that makes me glad I'm still a virgin

lmao a dude says he molested his retarded sister and fuckers are getting mad a you for killing a dog, these niggas are definitly autistic

>gaslighting
kekd sounds dirty

sniffed her pantys