Isnt it weird that us guys who read fluffy stories now can speak Fluffy like its another language?

Isnt it weird that us guys who read fluffy stories now can speak Fluffy like its another language?
Anyway, fluffy abuse thread.

Bump
>Waternark
>Not using Fluffybooru

pwease no huwt brudda lol

Requesting smarty abuse

Hey spiderman,lolis are more cancer than fluffy
Go raid them instead

If you post derail shit your mother will die in her sleep.

>-4 image limit
>arguing over if fluffy is cancer
kek

I want to see the little fluffies abused while the mother is watching them,leaving her emotinally devastate
God i hate fluffies

No it's not, nigger. "Fluffy" is just English with extremely retarded baby speak.

>can speak Fluffy like its another language

Are you this stupid on porpuse?
It isn't like another language, it's just exchange «W» with «L» or «R», and sometimes some Vocals with others (one or two per word), it's really easy

>it's really easy
Maybe not to OP. You know... fluffy abuse... genre... target audience..

Saved

Not even bronies can be that stupid dude

>Mortanius

Dafuq?

I don't get it.

Made a blanket out of the mate.

you must get this question quite often, but whats the appeal of fluffy? is it a fetish? do you guys seem to get sexual satisfaction from these drawings?

For me it is just seeing an animal that isnt real getting abused and injured. If I saw a real animal being beaten and abused, I would feel sorry for it. But with this fictitious creature I just like seeing the ways people abuse them in drawings.

Schadenfreunde, soap opera and feels.

why do you like to see them get abused though? Where does that satisfaction come from?

*Schadenfreude goddamn

that image does not explain why one likes to see fictional characters suffer.

Well in real life you can't necessarily abuse animals, because it is immoral and there are many different laws that prevent it. But when it comes to something that is fictitious and dumb as bricks, it becomes enjoyable. I mean it isnt for the pleasure or that it is based around MLP. Barely even watched that show when I was a kid, its just the art and the stories that people come up with that interest me.

OP is a cuck, I don't think OP know how to resize an image or even get rifd the ifunny watermark.

There is no bigger picture behind it. Same when people ask why people love football and stuff.

this is really fucking weird. like, you've managed to be significantly weirder than grown men who watch my little pony

Anyone have the pillowfluff guide?

It really comes down to being able to like a story with a sad end.
And there is normal literature like that too. It can be interesting to see things go wrong.
Without conflict and opposition there is no suspense even in mainstream media.

So true

Post rest

Fluffies are in a way the ultimate underdog, because they are pathetically weak creatures, physical and emotional.

Everyone loves an underdog. Nobody loves a fluffy (well, other than MLP sjw fags who are easily triggered).

MOAR SO MUCH MOAR NEED NAO PLEEZ NAO NEED NAO MOAR NEED PLEEZ MMMMM YEAAAAHHHH NEED DIS NAO YEAAAAAAAA

Well, I like them because I enjoy their struggle and suffering and their joy too, they are like a little stupid vignette of life and destiny.

MMMMM YEEEEEAAAH WANT THEM GET IT TOO THEN CRAZY KILL THEMSELVES HUEHUEHUEHUE AAAAAWWWWWW YEAH JIZZZING RAINBOWS OVER HERE MMMMMPFFFFF YEA

Funny that the hapy end will never come. Not with daddy being infected as well XD