Now that the Black Goku saga is coming to an end, what are your thoughts on the inevitable Yamcha arc...

Now that the Black Goku saga is coming to an end, what are your thoughts on the inevitable Yamcha arc? Nobody seemed to like the Origins take, so I'm sure they do some major changes to it, but they're definitely going to make Yamcha a saiyan.

that makes no sense nigger

What the fuck did I Just read

>make Yamcha a saiyan
Excuse you? Saiyan isn't a status, it's a race you fucking tard. That's like saying Krillin is going to become Namekian.

fucking kek wtf.

anyway im reading the manga and not bothering with the anime so im behind a bit.

After episode 66, this level of retardation actually seems plausible.

I'm just watching DBZ Kai for the first time now, about 2/3 through, I've only watched DBZ when I was a kid it was on TV.

Shit is epic.

Just wanted to say,.

edgelord. against zamasu they potara fuse, ssb vegito, trunks kills zamasu with a sword spirit bomb. go fuck yourself.

This series has its ups and its extreme downs

You forgot the patora retcon

>You forgot the patora retcon
That was dumb. This whole arc has been dumb. This entire series has been dumb. Toriyama is a fucking hack.

I'm pretty sure that was all Toei's idea.
Him giving them this much freedom has worked out terribly, and I'm glad they have to follow the manga from now on.

Then he is still at fault. Doesn't he remember GT?

the whole one hour fusion stuff was bullshit. i always thought they did it to explain why vegeta and goku defused inside of buu. but idk, dbs is pretty fucking shite if you ask me.

He says how he forgets stuff all the time in interviews.
He has no clue who Android 16 is, thought 18 had silver hair, and thought Yamcha was a fucking warewolf.
He probably doesn't remember GT

I don't even know who the fuck watches this shit show anymore.
It's beyond redemption now.

After that bullshit ending fight, i'm not watching that garbage show anymore. Those fucking retards could have had 2 epic episodes of sick ass fighting between vegito and Zamasu, instead he quickly diffuses and trunks pulls a spirit sword out of his ass.

Lazy retards ruined a potential epic fight.

In Origins, it's "revealed" that Yamcha was a saiyan who crashed on Earth the same day as Goku. He also lost his memories and turned to crime in order to survive. Most of the arc is told through flashback to his life on planet Vegeta and him dealing with his newly discovered powers as a Super Saiyan.

Just like he forgot Lunch the fuck.

Wow. This is really a thing...

Dbz Kai is worth it? I dunno, I've already seen dbz

My god...

It's worth it if you're looking for a quicker marathon.

>implying even the most devoted dbz fans still give a shit at this point. i dont care about spoilers. i just read it on the toilet when a new chapter comes out