Trying acid for the first time this week. Any advice?

Trying acid for the first time this week. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/product/lsd-test-kit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go outside. Get off of Sup Forums.

I have always wanted to have sex while on LSD...

Trump

>Go outside. Get off of Sup Forums.
this.good friends if any.. no stessfull enviroments.. best place.. outside, mountain/forrest

Be with friends, but not in public. Make sure you have everything you'll need for the day before you start, and have a blast.
Also this, for fuck's sake, just about anything would be a better use of your trip than shitposting here. Also I never had sex on acid but I jacked off on acid once. It was kind of weird. I came but I wasn't really into it. I just wondered what it would be like, so I did.

Yes

1. It won't be real LSD, It will be a research chem

2. It could likely kill you

3. buy 4 from the same dealer and test 2, if two are real LSD chances are good the other 2 are as well

How do you test it lol

Call 911 and ask to speak to Dr. Pepper, record it on vocaroo.

Learn to live life to the fullest without needing narcotics.

there is some real good stuff goin around right now
super clean needlepoint, grams of the shit

its not 2014 anymore, the drought is coming to an end

see if it glows under a blacklight

Couldn't they just cum on it

What if they just cum on it

great minds think alike ayy

testkitplus.com/product/lsd-test-kit

Reagent Testing Kit

might just have cum on it.

1. Do the blacklight thing (Not sure if it worked for me)
2. If it numbs your mouth and tastes weird, its fake.(this kinda sucks since you're already fucked when this happens, this happened to me)

yes, don't take it

experienced psy user here
dont fuck with a reagent test kit, especially if you're not dropping a 10 strip or nothin

black light test that shit, if it glows blue, youre good, if it glows orange its a research chemical like 25i NBOME or DOI DoB or DOC

TFW you could have cum on thousands of blotter papers to sell fake acid, @ $20 a piece.
Well I know what I'm doing every once in a while.

ITS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER HIGH. Make sure you are in place where you feel very comfortable.

If you take acid even once you are considered insane by people like Mike Pence.

Honestly 'set and setting' are really important. As long as you're in a good mood and in a comfortable spot with people you like tjen you're going to have an awesome time. Definitely stay off Sup Forums it'll be no fun and you can always come back here the next day. Listen to music. Go outside. Smoke tobacco and weed. Drunk water because it really feels amazing. Chew some gum. Wear comfy clothes. Look at yourself in the mirror. If you ever feel overwhelmed just go in the bathroom and take some breaths and you'll be fine. Make art. Kiss a girl (if possible). Above all else just ry to relax and enjoy the experience, I hope you have fun man!

>Advice from someone who's tripped 75+ times

idk, ive done it 3 times and always felt like that wouldn't be fun, maybe id have to get used to it. But the times i did it i couldn't stop laughing and everything my friends did was just amazing and so goddamn funny.

One of my friends didn't handle it well and started dry heaving, that made me get pretty sick, but not that much. I think sounds really make the experience.

I bought one from my dealer

didnt taste liek anything
i cut it into 4 pieces
took all 4 every 10 mins set apart since i wasnt feeling anything

i think i got scammed

>75+ times

AKA a couple. What a stupidly specific number.

that doesn't make sense, If the paper is white, itll glow blue/purple. Ive had research and it didnt glow at all, so...

takes 30-45 mins to do anythin

but they can just cum on it

depending on the acid and the person sex on acid can be fucking amazing imo

If i take something from a dealer, i know 100% they've done it too. Not the OP, but thats just common sense.

Don't do it

That's fine if you don't believe me but I've split a vile of liquid with a buddy and have bought a half sheet on two occasions so I'm doing my best estimation. Just trying to spread what insight I've gained on what helps make a quality trip.

Be in a place you feel 100% comfortable, but at the same time you need that place to be in an area where you can go and escape if you need to... and the escape needs to be not in the middle of a town or city, but rural areas where there's fields and shit like that.
Surround yourself with people you fully trust.
Make sure there's at least 1 sober person "babysitting" whoever's getting on the tips.
Make sure you're in a good positive mood, no negative vibes.
Remember, IT'S THE ACID... when you trip hard, you've got to remember it's not real life, what you're seeing isn't real half the time, and know that you're not fully in control.
FIRE IS AWESOME. Build a fire, collect wood, and sit around the fire for fucking hours. Flames on acid/shrooms are mesmerising.

fuck i'm jealous. wish i could do acid for the first time again

Go on errowid and read up on it / look at trip reports

If you do this, DONT NOT DO It by yourself. Especially your first time, have a friend near by to calm you and make sure you dont go running into the woods. If you do this, then youll be fine, even if its research. Ive done, acid, research, and mushrooms. Acid like 4 times, research once, and mushrooms more times than i can count. They grow in my backyard so i do them alot.

listen to music for 18 musicians, regardless of your preferences in music (unless it starts to make you tense or bored then turn it off)

I've tripped about 30 times or so.

Do have sex, poop during your come-up (or before), have access to the outdoors, be with people you like and are comfortable with.

Don't go to unfamiliar places or anywhere there will be too much stimulation (I've tripped at strip clubs before - just too weird), limit yourself to a confined place like a bedroom, or look at yourself in the mirror.

Enjoy, user.

If you think you are living life to the fullest and have not had a psycedelic experience (aside from dreaming), I feel bad for you.

Bonfire is a great idea. And the 'tripsitter' has less to do with controlling any person who's tripping and more of giving everyone a sense of peace that if anything should go wrong then there's someone who can take care of everything

Odds are it's not going to be real LSD. Real LSD is becoming increasingly harder to find

nah bro all the shit and i know my shit all the shit i've seen lately been laced with bleach and stuff its mad out here u need to watch the advice u give people

now this is also TOTALLY ill-advised, but i'd be lying if I said packing some essentials (music device/headphones, water, light food, little bit of cash, extra clean clothes) and dosing then just going out isn't kind of amazing. risky sure-- trip a few times then try it maybe. all depends on your personality, after a trip or two you'd probably know if this is for you

dont be a dumbass, test your acid

Fires are a lot of fun on acid. As are good lights. First time I tripped I was in Venice Beach and rode up to the Santa Monica Pier. Goodlightsman.

is the drought really coming to an end? I have MAJOR trouble believing that sry

in my experience 90% of the ppl that swear certain acid is great turn out to really have no idea how to gauge it at all

that was obvious bait, but i agree too. ive just wondered in the woods and ate magic mushrooms (cubensis). Its the weirdest feeling just being by yourself and tripping there.

are yall fucking retarded? it's easier than ever to find real LSD, just go on the DNM

can be great tho. everyone is different

than EVER? Sorry friend that is objectively incorrect, and I seldom speak in objective terms.

advice? Don't expose to light, certainly don't take a flash camera photo of it

Yeah, i used to heat like 8-10 fresh shrooms with friends. When id go by myself, id eat like 4ish, and get a goodish trip, and smoke weed. I have also explored the preserve enough sober to know what im doing.

I also highly recommend a babysitter for your first time. Having someone on your level as well is also a plus. If shit goes South, just remember cliffs are real, cops are real, and you will eventually come down. I enjoy bumping infected mushroom when I'm frying.

hell yes. so fun man. one time i went exploring abandoned and half burnt down buildings in a city I didn't know on a decent amount of shrooms. fun, but DEF not the best idea lol

fly little butterfly

well litterally anyone with an internet connection can order it at anytime. Although Back in the day more people were doing it and there was more of it you still had to go find some hippie to buy from, which obviously wouldn't be to hard, but I can literally get it without leaving my house.

lmao, who the fuck says how many indiidual shrooms they would eat, eat it by the gram kid.

Yeah, like i was constantly searching for wild boar and other random animals(Florida). I walked like 2 miles out and back. Id love to do that with a big group of friends one day.

ok sure I get that. i'm not looking to really dig into this debate sighting tons of history of acid or my speaking experientially. but what are your specific online sources?

Weed intensifies the LSD times a fuck ton. You can if you want, but that's pretty ambitious for your first time.

Wouldn't recommend it so many people develop mental health problems after taking it. I know of 8/9 people from school who ended up either killing themselves or institutionalized after taking it.

haha dude yeah. i'm personally a huge fan of these kind of experiences. (for OP) maybe not if you repeatedly get in really hairy situations tho

Dumbass, i eat them straight from the paddie. I pick them myself... Not dry, fresh. They vary from 8inches to 12 sometimes. Move to florida, its the shroom capital of the USA.

God damn hippies

WTF come on. SRSLY? first off a mammal brain can handle LOOOADS more LSD then we believe. Now obviously some people just have certain things inside them that can come out. Was there any connecting personality type or patterns in these individuals before using LSD?

Lol. I no longer want to kill myself after candy flipping.

dang

Think we can ascertain from your post that your whole family worship nigger dick

no joke. best mushrooms grow in florida hands down.

It's also helpful to have a fast-acting benzo like Xanax if shit gets too heavy for you. I also always drink whiskey on my comedown.

Totally, i could go out and grab pounds of them, ill throw some pictures ive gotten.

The urge will no doubt return sooner or later, probably in the middle of your next trip. I'm a registered doctor in Europe, I know what I'm talking about.

I have several people a month at the very least in my surgery who have developed severe issues after taking LSD/acid. There are no connections between any of them, they're from all walks of life and aside from one or two had no previous history of mental illness. It's sad to see you happily offering advice when you know very little of the consequences your actions induce.

Still worshipping that nigger dick son?

Hell yeah, i couldn't live unless my dick wasn't a 15inch dick.

>What're you fuckin 12

>I'm a registered doctor in Europe, I know what I'm talking about.

lmao good one m8

You like fat nigger dick in your shitbox?

"aside from one or two had no previous history of mental illness"

THIS ^

first off, it's the internet i'm not offering advice that should be taken to heart. I also have a lot more experienced collected data then you're assuming. I think I can ascertain that to some extent based on how you're speaking.

second, and MOST importantly I feel-- am I to infer by that remark I quoted that the vast majority all had a history of mental health issues prior?

First refuge of the guilty - denial.

No by that comment I'm quite literally saying that none of them had a history of mental health problems prior to taking the drug, except for one or two. So the opposite of what you're saying. Your references must be very poor.

hell yeah. I bet. the climate is so perfect for yields, aaand not to mention there really is a tiny increase in density of the psilocybin in any grouping of mycelium/fruit

let's see these guys

I work at a hospital too, but im just a janitor.

Anyways, ive seen more cracked out people than anything, or mostly old people who cant handle their opiates and nag me to get the nurse.

But i guess i dont see the people in surgery.

ok think I misread that actually. whoops !

ok gotcha. can you somewhat concisely elaborate here at all please? I'm genuinely fairly intrigued at this point

You like big sweaty nigger balls on your tongue too?

ah totes bruh all day

Throw away the wrapper, or you'll think you just won a trip of a lifetime to visit willy wonka

I've tripped so many times, on so many different drugs... the thing that keeps my attention most when tripping is a load of people tripping sat around a bonfire chatting shit, just being entranced by the flames dancing around.

I kinda wish I was still into taking drugs.
I took some mushrooms a couple of years ago and the best part of the night was someone going home (around the corner) and getting their unicycle, and he was in the middle of the road outside my mates flat just going back and forth on this fucking unicycle whilst he was laughing tripping his balls off.
It's a shame this guy decided to glass my mate in the face the same night because he was a prick and fucked up. The unicycle thing was cool until that point.

I just realized all my pictures are gone, except a few from the last album. (hard drive failed)

Its really dependent on where you live in Florida, Most of the time the best yields here is the end of summer and beginning of fall. Which is the best for me since i like to camp without mosquitoes fuckin me up.

The most ive ever seen in one paddie, is like 4 to 5, most of them small, with like 2 being around 5 inches.

OK, how do I put this in layman's terms for you. Right, if you can imagine the brain is a constantly working stream of wires that interconnect all around your body. Some wires light up when you're doing physical activities, others light up when you're thinking etc. When you take LSD/acid, your essentially rewiring that whole system so that some wires stay lit all the time. This of course allows some people to do incredible things, as the brain is working at a greater rate than your average person. For example, a patient I had several years ago was able to run up and down a basketball court at incredible speeds; however, when he tried to replicate these speeds anywhere else he was unable to do it. For whatever reason, the thought of basketball allowed those constantly active wires to surge with energy, which allowed him to hit a top speed of 41km/h. Sadly, this patient killed himself, which was of course a direct result of taking the drug. You see, with his newfound ability also came a huge stress on the brain; the brain, like all things that get overworked, began to shrink slightly, and the wiring turned, ahem, haywire. Do you understand?

Same guy, One sec just stumble apon some fresh pictures of mushies.

freak

Damn boy you like slinging big nigger dick up your shit pipe? You like mixing his nigger seed in those boyguts?

BAHAHAHA. Ok so that is a pretty interesting bit of alleged experience data and god model for this no doubt. However, the point you're illustrating...I already completely fucking knew that. Really seems we're going to have to go down a massive hole here for this discourse. Point in case, I know these things. I still disagree with your sentiments here. (still somehow feel they are maybe exagerrated, no offense)

*good model

bullshit

What if cum

Enjoy that piece of paper
Google placebo effect

You have no idea the kind of trouble you're causing your brain. I can assure you that, if you have taken LSD/acid (especially multiple times), you have activated these parts of your brain. However that manifests itself is entirely up to chance and genetics, some people naturally never realise their abilities. Like I say, registered GP here.