Finally a president who knows how it's like for the blue collar population

finally a president who knows how it's like for the blue collar population.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html
youtu.be/2NPPE6a7mSI
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947
youtu.be/4y4J7o62-w8
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-wanted-moammar-gaddafis-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4sfjGfQxY
youtu.be/nALb4lEbSbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better the man from the golden tower than the woman from washington, considering it's washington that's the actual problem.

haha no OP

gr8 b8

that is so tacky

agree. hillary's wealth makes her too distanced from the general public. also we all know she was jack the ripper, and she's a genetic experiment for eternal life. also a reptilian.

now trump is a man of the people. subtle, humble, and he accepts any criticism and handles it like a champion, from twitter wars with teenage kids to telling everyone of his penis size. he's definitely the most dignified president to ever be elected.

Trump may not accept criticism, but do you know what he also doesn't accept? "Donations" from the same two countries that also fund ISIS.

independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

if just every politician had his understanding and experience being of the working class.

>Rump

That's why he's so good at controlling them and keeping them in check. Fucking blue collar entitleists. They think they deserve pay!

I never said Trump was a saint. He's greedy, and rich and completely out of touch. But I'd prefer that over a genuinely corrupt politician anyday when it comes to who's in the white house.

This. At least we don't know for sure what's coming, but we know it gonna be big.
With another Clin-tron you know it's going to be the 'same piss on your leg and tell you it's rain' bullshit.

That's the thing: most Trump supporters acknowledge that there are more suitable leaders, while most Clintonbots would have an SJW-seizure at the mere thought that their Great Leader could be anything but perfect.

The bitch couldn't resist mentioning the "glass ceiling" in her concession speech either. America didn't reject her as president because she's a woman, but because she's a corrupt piece of shit. In fact, if she were a man she'd probably have LESS votes than she had.

typical libtard cuck nigger jew faggot mudslime, having a president who chose the british word for 'fart' as his name truly proves he is well experience with the international community (but then again, who gives a shit about other planets than america, amirite). he knows that global warming is nothing but a chinese shill to trick american businessmen into giving a shit about the environment, when we all know for a fact that humans could survive perfectly well without anything from nature. just look at me, i just buy what i need from the grocery store. the chinese paid every single environmental scientist to shill for them. luckily they forgot our professors at the Institute for Creation Research who can all clearly demonstrate it is all a scheme from the devil himself.

>Fucking blue collar entitleists. They think they deserve pay!
They're lucky I let them live!

how dare you! we all have clear evidence that god himself is using trump to fight the devil's cocubine, hillary. this video proves beyond any doubt that trump is the next messiah, and liberal cucks are all jews. youtu.be/2NPPE6a7mSI

>If she were a man she'd have less votes

Case-in-point Donald Trump

So somebody who failed in life would be a much better president?

I hear you. Finally someone who's down to earth will be in the White House. A guy who puts his pants on one leg a time... while his two dressing assistants hold the pants and guide his leg through. Finally someone like the rest of us. Damn, everyone has a solid gold toilet right?

Donald Trump is neither part of the Clinton family nor someone with a history of corruption nor a Democrat nor taking money from ISIS funders nor someone who delited thousands of important emails from a private account nor someone who lied about Benghazi. The fuck is your point even supposed to prove?

I'm talking about a theoretical situation in which a Harry Clinton (brother of Bill Clinton) squared off against Trump. Harry Clinton would be the exact same shit, except he wouldn't be able to pull the woman/feminist card as effectively.

Trump - It's not his fault he's an asshole.

When you think about it Trump is a businessman, he will continue his businesses after he's done.

It's in his best interest to "make america great again" because if america does better his businesses do better. gives him a much stronger position with foreign trading and business ventures. His overall goal is literally improving america.

>greedy, rich, and out of touch

how fucking dumb are people in this country

the rich greedy fucks BUY the politicians that you hate so fucking much so literally all you've done is CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MEN (READ: POLITICIANS) and you just straight up elected a rich greedy fuck

he's already abstaining from removing his conflicts of interest in his business dealings. the only person that is going to be enriched for the next four years are Trump, his family, and his cronies. WHY THE FUCK are his kids at his meetings in which he is acting in a presidential capacity? What the fuck would people say if any other president demanded Top Secret clearance for all his kids AND his fucking kids family members??? What the fuck is wrong with people

Its not that money can't buy those things,

but rather you don't need those when you have money.

The point is that fuck face won on a technicality because this shitty nation refused to go out and perform a civic duty. Hillary got more votes, fair and square, and if your cunt party hadn't drawn the district's in their favor she would be in the White House.

Another dumbfuck who deals in nothing but absolutes. No, not a failure, just maybe someone who wasn't a silverspooned megalomaniacal manchild who thinks a $14 million dollar gift/loan from Daddy is "small". He has zero perspective.
But you probably voted for him so neither do you...fuck yourself cunt.

>the rich greedy fucks BUY the politicians that you hate so fucking much so literally all you've done is CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MEN (READ: POLITICIANS) and you just straight up elected a rich greedy fuck
So what else do you propose? Clinton? One of the other legions of professional bootlickers and backstabbers? Trump is the lesser of all evils because he's an outsider, that's the entire story behind his popularity. I don't see what's not to get: if the establishment fails, try something new. Don't keep repeating what you know doesn't work.

>he will continue his businesses after he's done.
Oh, he'll continue to do business while he's in office, too. Hopefully not to eh exclusion of the country's needs.

> His overall goal is literally improving america.
As you say, for his interests.
"They just takes care of #1, and #1 ain't you. You ain't even #2."

don't worry, trump is a man of the lower class, as clearly demonstrated by his humble living. he knows that the only way to sustain them is from customer alms through tips. he knows that the sure way to bring more people into the middle class is by allowing businesses to not pay their employees. this will allow the customer to shoulder the entire paycheck of the employee, and we all know customers already pay more of employee salaries than the employer. thus we secure a stable pay for the working class.

fast food workers have the audacity to want higher pay, but trump, our lord an savior, have already proved to the world that tips are the only secure way to pay employees.

>district's
another uneducated liberal voter

WAAAA WE LOST

WAAAA

>The point is that fuck face won on a technicalit
No he didn't, are you stupid? He won according to the rules, pure and simple. You can't call the fucking basic rules of the electoral system a "technicality" because you don't like the conclusion.

>Hillary got more votes
And in the American system that DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. It's the United States ie. a federal system in which the states are kept in balance as much as possible. If it functioned by the basis of popular votes, the only votes that would matter would be the votes of a handful of coastal cities, ten tops. The rest of the country would have zero say in the elections.

>and if your cunt party
1. I'm not American
2. Haven't you watched the fucking news? Establishment Republicans HATE Trump. Even the fucking Bush family supported Hillary.

Just wait a year or two. You'll be making that same expression when you find out what just happened.

Yes because poorer manipulative blue collar class never run for office, get there and sell their soul and favors to enrich themselves and make most of the money they will have in their lives.

This guy inherited his money. He doesn't give a shit about the petty-money politicians can be bought with.

that's right! we need all brand new corruption. the hillary dynasty has, as we all know, control every inch of the usa since the 14th century. they are the dictators, and 2016 was the first democratic election ever! hillary has controlled EVERYTHING in the usa since before its inception, and i have plenty of memes to prove it! isis has donated TRILLIONS to the clinton dynasty that has ruled the world for millenia through the illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, because career politicians have proven themselves to be such great allies to the working class, right?

face it, the democrats are completely tone deaf to the plight of workers. They've become obsessed with identity politics, to the exclusion of other issues. Whatever you think you know about Left vs Right and how they relate to the working class, it's outdated and wrong.

Trump may not have a blue collar background, but he has at least proven himself competent in the private sector. All those other assholes that he wiped the floor with during the primaries and the election were only good at one thing: campaigning. And he fucking beat them at their own game. Not because he's an excellent campaigner (he isn't), but because people are sick of getting jerked around by career politicians

>He doesn't give a shit about the petty-money politicians can be bought with.
He doesn't give a shit about *anyone* outside his family and circle of friends, and the latter's negotiable.
And I guarantee, he doesn't care about you or your ilk at all.

>illuminati
Whoops. You let on you're whacko.

>You cant call the rules of an electoral system a technicality
Yes I can

>The Republicans hate Trump
Look at his cabinet and other appointments, no they don't. It was a ruse to get all the dumbass to vote for the establishment by "voting against the establishment"

>I'm not an American
Then please fuck off

Actually shitheel she up today by over 3mill pop votes. He "won" because we adhere to this obsolete electoral college system where a booger eater from Wyoming has 25 times the influence than one educated woman in California.

You can spend all day drumming your dickbeaters on your keyboard spewing horseshit doesn't change the incredible hypocrisy that if Trump had won the pop vote but lost the Electoral College it would be "rigged" 24/7 with recounts, litigation and bills in Congress as we speak to repeal the Electoral College.

The people have spoken. The last 7 Presidential elections saw the GOP win ONE popular vote (in 2004 when the post 9/11 fear of changing horses midstream held some weight). Over the last 30 years the American People, ALL of them, not just rubes in Alabama, have chosen Democratic leadership.

Fuck you cunt.

>It was a ruse to get all the dumbass to vote for the establishment by "voting against the establishment"

Oh my... I hadn't thought of that, and that's actually plausible.

>Yes I can
Well, you can also call a dog's tail his fifth leg. That doesn't make you any less wrong.

>Look at his cabinet and other appointments
Look at how the primaries went. Unless, of course, you're willing to believe that the primaries were all a giant conspirac-
>It was a ruse to get all the dumbass to vote for the establishment by "voting against the establishment"
Uh-huh

>Then please fuck off
Funny, if you want non-Americans to fuck off you should be supporting Trump. Not the candidate that wanted to give amnesty to practically all illegals in the country.

Nice strawman, faggot. If Hilldebeast had won the electoral college and lost the popular vote, would all you faggots be calling for an overhaul of the system? Be honest.

>a booger eater from Wyoming has 25 times the influence than one educated woman in California.
Judging someone's education level by where he lives in the country? That's pretty prejudiced of you, don't you think? Why not say it's a good thing that a hard-working American from Wyoming has 25 times the influence of an inner city LA thug?

Sneak under the wall and experience American life, then I'll take your opinion seriously. Until then stay in your shitty country and fuck off.

yes, the thing that hurts the planet of america the most, are sjw and their safespaces. the safespaces we need are for the political elite, who needs to be sheltered from all criticism and pleads for mercy. lord trump has already made this clear twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947

our plutocratic political majesties are the ones who needs to be sheltered and protected. while all the nigger spic sjw faggot cuck jews are to be exterminated now that WE, the WHITE MALES FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! are in power!!!! we have been subdued by the africans for far too long. being enslaved to their twerking and hiphop! IT ENDS NOWW!!!!! FINALLY JESUS AMMND THE END TIMES ARE HERE!!! WE WILL DESTROY THE PLANET AND BE TAKEN INTO TO HEAVEN BY PUTIN AND HIS ARCH ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Until then stay in your shitty country and fuck off
Again, that's a Trump policy that you should be in favor of. Why are you against Trump again?

fuck you shill cuck beta shill shill! libcuck libfag liberal! you think the usa is about liberty? it's about conserving! conserving me and my kind!!! and everyone else must be summarily executed!!!!

He pants are eating he shoes

>not getting the reference
>criticizing other for your own failure
here, take this subtle hint so that you can feel as if you figured it out for yourself.

>post election 2016
>unironically defending trump
>lolwut

You wanna know who else was a political outsider? Hitler.

THE ILLUMINATI IS REQAL!!!!!! AND HILLARY FOUNDED IT AND IS BEHIND IT ALL!!! FLUORIDE, ASPARTAME, FEMA, FDA, JEWS!!!!! SHE WANTS TO EXTREMINATE ALL WHITE MEN SO SHE CAN FUCK NIGGER DEMONS IN HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you realized that he's appointing those same politicans to all his cabinet positions? the dude played you guys like a fiddle and ur still riding his microcock.

Do your research yambag chin, Dems have brought for legislation to abolish the Electoral College 6 times in the last 50 years. Who stopped it? GOP fucks who know the system favors them.

This strawman shit isn't applicable. It is taught your vote counts, every vote counts! But in reality they don't. These GOP fucks want us to devolve 50 years and close eyes to reality. That's always been the MO. I guess your Dad drummed his political view into you enough fir you to buy it but AltRight Conservative ideals don't serve anyone born past 1960. It's a old rich white man playbook that buttfucks the middle class and ensures the sheep stay sheep. You bought in like a gullible Trump voter, it's laughable.

lmao you want to "offend" or whatever you're trying to do by comparing it to hitler? lmao

>no riots or tantrums

lol
What a conveniently selective memory you have.

clinton is literally THE ONLY candidate better than Trump. As in, ANYONE but Trump would be better than Clinton. Stop with your silly shit and try to have a real conversation you Demagorgon.

And you know the Jews played him as well as the allies. It's all looking very familiar..............

LOL
>you can't call the fucking basic rules of the electoral system a "technicality".
yes anyone can. watch this
THE BASIC FUCKING RULES OF THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM ARE A TECHNICALITY.

see how fucking simple that is???????

You like reading your own bullshit into what other people say, huh. No wonder you're the party of ignorant hayseeds.

seriously. trumpfags are legit autistic as fuck. i cant wait until he fucks this country over.

ikr? dumb libcucks nigger jew faggot sjw beta mudslimes small penis (much smaller than mine) cuck nigger cucks think they can make change by protesting. it's a biblical, scientific fact that nothing has ever changed by any form of protest. the only true way to god and salvation is through submission to and worship of the ruling class in their golden towers. a gold tower is the same as having a massive golden penis, and that proves out lord jesus trump is the savior of human kind.

No trump is better. He has te experience in bankrupcy necessary to finish what dubya started and what obongo continued.
MAKE AMERICA BROKE AGAIN!

Exactly. Trump voters will be like Germans circa 1945, head in hands weeping "what have I done?"

You dun goofed. Bought the heel wrestling promo. You voted for someone who will use the Executive as another subsidiary of his Corp. and continue to buttfuck middle class Americans as all self interested GOPs have historically done. Trickle down my ass. That's piss trickling down junior, nothing more.

>Godwin's Law
Into the trash it goes

he didn't win on a technicality, he won because your electoral system is a relic from when election results needed to be transferred by horse. Any somewhat selfrespecting democracy counts percentage of votes, and institutes a second round if no candidate gets an absolute majority.

Republicans don't value any of those things.

All they give a fuck about is having more shit than anybody else. They're the new Jews of 3000 years ago. ...hence all their constant pledging allegiance to Israel. Meanwhile the actual Jews themselves have learned that's no way to live & run a civilization. Conservatives have no use for learning anything.

To be fair, hillary would've done much te same thing, only with less lulz for the rest of the world to be had.
Thank you america :)

>zomg no not nazis

Too bad for your short attention span. Once again, this is why you fail.

Which has always been one of the most hackneyed "internet thought expressions" ever. If you disqualify something because it's based on another's opinion it's just being in disagreement. You disagree, great. Fuck off. Godwin is a wormy fuck like all of these UseNet celebs...I bet the guy who sold Edison the filament thought he was pretty clever too...

Yes everyone gets the irony. He wasn't elected because he was poor or rich, he was elected because the alternative was a woman who literally got money from the people who fund ISIS. The money that goes to the bullets put into american soldiers is the same money that goes into Hillary's pocket. Stop being butthurt.

The only thing I care about is who is going to keep out the sandniggers, and that sure ain't Hilldog.

Really he probably is. The majority of the rest of them, last one that could have but it was a different time being Jimmy Carter, are upper-class pay-for-comfort lawyer niggers. Trump will be the first since Reagan who didn't attend Harvard, Princeton or Yale and then jump into politics or law. While he's no Colonel Mustard, he's closer to earth than we would have expected our president to be two years ago.

Carter and Reagan. My mistake.

>If you disqualify something because it's based on another's opinion
No, I disqualify it because "literally Hitler" is not an argument.

The american govenment funded ISIS. And Al Q'uaeida, Saddam Hussein, etc.
It also funds trump with tax rebates.

Fucking awesome.

This is just screaming 4" cock

I like it. This election, the stupid aggressive hateful people have won.

If the nation becomes full enough of these kind of people that it votes this way, then it both deserves and needs the hard lesson it gets. The US clearly didn't learn through 8 years of W. didn't learn shit with another 8 years of Obama largely continuing W's policies. So now, it is time we learn that lesson with 100% force. Fill the House, fill the Senate, appoint a Supreme Court Justice Majority, stack the Lower Courts, and appoint a vengeful, rash idiot and a medieval authoritarian at the head of it all. Absolute Power, in the hands of people with no ethics, no morality, seeking total destruction for profit.

Some people learn and then do.
Some people learn by doing.
This is how we learn.

the republicans have taken nearly every seat of everything, and pence, the vp, is a biblical literalist, so look forward to that. as most of them (probably all) are creationists they will aggressively hammer in every anti-science bill you can imagine. and just a reminder of what creationism truly stands for: youtu.be/4y4J7o62-w8
yes, genocide and anti-science, that's their end goal. the next four years probably won't reach that far, but it will give them a major leap forward.

You think it's trump?
Heard about how his wall could be a fence in some areas? (Think those areas are not where there already IS a fence, and the other areas will be left alone because 'no one crosses there anyway'?)
No, trump is not a washington insider, but in less than two weeks he is well on his way of becoming one.

>Clintonbots would have an SJW-seizure at the mere thought that their Great Leader could be anything but perfect.

Actually, I think most of them wanted pic related.

Burn baby burn!

yes, the best jewish conspiracy ever, to make a dude kill every jew he sees. that'll certainly benefit the jews.

trolling is an art

confirmed for trying too hard

lurk moar kid

I hate to be the one to tell you but his enterprise isn't strictly set in the USA....

He charges them rent instead

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-wanted-moammar-gaddafis-money/

Yeah, probably. And Hitlery was the one that wanted the takedown of Gadaffi. So now you have ISIS taking advantage of the power vacuum to move into Libia. Well done! Free round of beheadings for everyone. They're with her!

He's a man of the people because he doesn't follow your sarcastic description of him. Which also proves he's a prefect candidate for you

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4sfjGfQxY

DISCO INFERNO

trump has thoroughly debunked this through biblical science. his peins is YUGE!!!!!
youtu.be/nALb4lEbSbA

Money can't buy muh feelings
Thats all subjective stuff.