ITT: Ask a medfag anything

ITT: Ask a medfag anything

Take a risk and take medical advice over the internet

Sup Forums MedClinic is now open

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Emergency-Medical-Technician-Course-Preparation/dp/0738610062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should i bundle my cable and auto insurance?

Do you ever think about all the potentially disgusting diseases you could contract?

My dick hurts when i jerk off more then 3 times a day, is this normal ?

Probably

How can I kill myself painlessly?

Yes, but we have precautions we take, and the more common stuff like MRSA, we probably already have to be honest.

I shake violently and produce creamy red ejaculate every time I orgasm. Is this normal?

I cut myself with a blade today. How long till I die?

What does cum taste like you cockloving faggot?

Probably, sounds like friction.

Sometimes when i get off my phone or pc i get a blinding white light in my eyes and i feel tingly and i cant walk very well

When do i die?

Why is the world gay and wont let me buy my own blood transfusion equipment?

No, this is not normal

Depends on where you got cut, and how deep the laceration is.

it typically depends on the diet of whoever is producing it.

Why i can't get gf even tho i look fine?

So, on/off ganglion cell?

Under the nose and deep enough to bleed nonstop

Trips in reply to dubs is not normal either

It has to do with the rods in the back of your eyes and the way light affects them, you'll be fine.

Is it normal to nut so hard your arms and legs go half asleep from the loss in circulation.

i wanna be a crna. how hard are the classes in college

If you don't have a constant stream of dark blood or squirting brightly coloured blood, there is a pretty significant chance you're not going to die.

I've been dealing on and off with headaches. They can manifest all over my head, but usually manifest with a sensitivity to light and a feeling of being overheated/too hot.

Any idea as to what the problem might be?

What did you get on Step 1 (assuming you're not an M1 or M2)

your personality is awful

>crna
I don't know
Nurses whine a lot and complain despite having it pretty good. Some nurses though are pretty neat.

Glioblastoma multiforme. Check it out as soon as possible!

thanks

I feel like shit man I'm throwing up my body feels sore as fuck am I dying

Help..Am taking shit nonstop and its making my stomach bleed internally

>nurse
>difficult

pick one faggot!

>Glioblastoma multiforme
My doctor seemed to think they were just tension headaches. He pressed me hard on nausea or seizure questions, both of which are negatives. Is Glioblastoma multiforme related to that?

Can I get aids from eating my own cum?

What this user said

It's difficult to say without more in depth testing, but it could be a number of things, if its always with light, which I would imagine would be pretty consistent, I would ask your physician about light sensitivity issues, there are a number of different possible causes for migraines.

It depends how bad the headaches are, mild headaches and severe headaches should be approached differently, remember pain is your bodies warning sign.

I'm not a physician, I'm a PA

I was just kidding. Tension headaches or headaches related to increased blood pressure. Check your bp.

sometimes when i poop, some semen comes out after

sometimes after i urinate the same thing happens

when it happens during pooping or urinating, there is a feeling like i have to urinate and unless i "hold it in" then some semen comes out, while my penis is flaccid, but when it comes out it feels a little bit like an ejaculation but it just dribbles out not shoots

?????

Been dealing with chronic TMJ pain for 20 years. Condition is degenerating to the point where I am pondering taking an hero's journey. I have tried everything offered by legit medicine and tried quackery like acupuncture, too. Only painkillers help, but societal changes have seen doctors refusing to prescribe them even in legit well-documented cases like my own.

An hero time?

Have you eaten anything unusual lately? Do you have a temperature? Explain your symptoms more clearly, remember it is flu season.

What are the indications for using atropine in PEA/asystole during a code blue?

Headaches always have a root cause. High blood pressure, dehydration, and stress are common causes.

Considering the user didn't say anything about seizures or vomiting I highly doubt it's this.

>code blue

Inhibit vagal input.

Chili frys my temp goes up then down I'm cold and hot at the same fucking time headache

>please respond

what this user said, high blood pressure could be a cause too, which you'd want to address obviously, although if you already saw a physician, I'd imagine he would have checked for that already.

Asphyxiation method

Take an actual temperature, but considering the time of year, I would wager on the flu, do you have any other symptoms? Chills, body aches etc? Did you get a flu shot?

You're living in a time where science is advancing so rapidly that it's very possible a cure to your suffering is within your lifetime. So you could give up or you could keep fighting for the very real possibility of cure and the rest of your life.

This is a tough one buddy, because of the recent scrutiny over narcotics I understand why its harder to get medications.

I would hold off as much as you can, medicine is rapidly evolving, we may have available medicines and procedures available before you know it.

Chills man and i got 100° on my temp I think your right it might be the flu thanks doc

eyyyyy medfag
you hospital or pre-hospital?

I've worked both. Before PA school I was an EMT

You're welcome, and I'm not a doctor. I'm a PA

I csnt find my prostate for err... Research

Wat do?

My feet are constantly cold. Why?

Poor circulation most likely.

How do i fix it?

What made you choose to switch to hospital care instead of training to be a Paramedic?

Aerobic exercise and making sure you're drinking enough fluids.

not op but
im not sure of anywhere that uses atropine for PEA/asys
AHA isnt recommending atropine anymore instead high dose epi because it may help hemodynamics of cpr

Huge bolus of Sodium Nitroprusside

Thank you very much, kind soul, and good luck fixing idiots like us.

emt here
i cant think of doing anything other than being pre-hospital other than maybe ER but i love being in a rig

my penile won't erectile

wat do?

Im tired and thirsty

Huge bolus of Sodium Nitroprusside

Why I feel like I wanna puke whenerver I see traps or fur thread?

I like to pick my nose and eat my snot. I believe it helps keep me healthy. Do you agree?

aye medfag for the past month whenever i drink water or eat i feel it go down to my lower left chest ive also been burping alot any idea wut it could be?

I occasionally get a sharp pain in the right side of my chest which will sometimes be followed by my chest tightening with breathing becoming difficult and painful, am I going to die soon?

My gf likes to suck my dick after I fuck her in the ass. Is it safe for her to do so?

You should consider looking into pre-hospital medicine. A lot of it very basic but, it gives you a much greater practical understanding of your body and how to understand and deal with it. it's also very interesting, at least in my opinion.

here is great book that summarizes the national EMT book quite well.
amazon.com/Emergency-Medical-Technician-Course-Preparation/dp/0738610062

Is there anything specific that causes this such as eating certain foods or drinking alcohol?

Do you get a tightness in your chest at all as well?

possible pectoral angina

or some kind of lung issues

why are there communist manifestos around my anus

That's a normal reaction

it's because you got nailed by some old soviet geezer.

this also means you're gay.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY PENIS?!?!? And how do I fix it?

>Is there anything specific that causes this such as eating certain foods or drinking alcohol?
No, I don't think so it just seems to happen out of the blue. I used to get it a lot when I was younger just after waking up in the morning.

That doesn't sound good.

you need to totally eradicate it.

yo i can climb walls and shit wtfs wrong with me?

How long should a viral sore throat/swollen tonsils and lymph nodes last for before worrying?

R.I.P dick

If its not caused any anything specific it sounds like it's most likely respiratory. It sounds like bronchoconstriction or bronchospasms. Do you find yourself wheezing while exhaling? How long does it last usually?

Why is Cocaethylene so much better than Cocaine?
I decided to experiment with Cocaine for the first time today. Took a few low doses in the morning and I wasn't really impressed.

Later today, I've hosted a dinner party with a few friends, alcohol was had and I became moderately drunk. When the guests left, I decided to try out cocaine again, and this time it was 3 times as good.

So yes, cocaine being transformed into cocaethylene in the liver when you are drunk makes for a better high, but fucking why?

I thought it was phimosis?

Also: I'm not on any prescriptions, and I don't do drugs frequently. This is the first time I ever experiment with hard drugs.
(and boy, the cocaine hype is clearly a ridiculous portrait done by movies and media)

Also, is it dangerous for a healthy individual to have a heart rate of 120-130 for a couple of hours?

Pentabutyrate
youtu.be/l-_uEmdmSsY

I keep having this moments where it feels like all my blood is rushing to my head, my thoughts become disjointed and confused and my vision gets blurry. I have to curl up into a ball for a couple of minutes until it passes.

Yes and normally 20-30 minutes. Also my lower jaw tends to tingle and then go numb and that spreads up the left side of my face.

Blue = oxygen deprivation
Rip

LOL you're posing as a Medfag! You don't have the brain son. That blue is from the computer

Sometimes I get really bad menstrual cramps when I'm nowhere close to my period. I only have a period once every 3 months due to birth control. Is the cramping due to my body thinking it needs a period? Or what else could it be? If I have a ruined orgasm or a wet dream the cramps are almost unbearable.

kill it with fire

Sounds like sudden vasodialation or hypoperfusion. Does anything specific cause it? if not it may be caused by a lack of fluid volume due to dehydration

Do you have a history of smoking or airway infections?

>If I have a ruined orgasm or a wet dream the cramps are almost unbearable.

Girls can have "blue balls" as well, do you get those cramps even if you've recently had an orgasm? If not, that might be your cure just there.

Please at least respond to the heart rate question. At what point is cardiovascular damage a real threat and not just a side effect from stimulants?

Any specific situations where this happens? Do you have a lot of stress? Sounds a bit like a panic attack to me.

i have a cyst on my right kidney but the doctor wont operate until the cancer spread to my nodes...fuck all doctors