MALCOLM REUNUION COMFIRMED BY BRYAN CRANSTON

MALCOLM REUNUION COMFIRMED BY BRYAN CRANSTON

THE GOAT SHOW IS COMING BACK

MORE MILF LOIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpCIsBZiIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't be the same without... Dewey...

How well has she aged? It can't have been gracefully.

wasn't confirmed.

He said he enjoys playing Hal, and that he would come back for a story if it was done well

this... ;_;

He also said he was literally in talks

Source nigs

You mean Parker Schnabel.

Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpCIsBZiIk

yeah, that means anything from it coming out tomorrow to "i once said the word "middle" to frankie muniz"

stars say vague shit to get people excited. even more so now, since the execs can look at the chatter online and say "okay lets turn this rumor into a reality and make some dosh"

When did he ded?

And also

RIP IN PEACE

wait there were 2 kids playing Jamie?

Twins are easier to work with. See the two fucks in the Disney hotel show and the parent trap

He's not dead. Bryan Cranston just diddled him and fucked him up mentally.

Ok well then he can still be on the show, he'll they could make an episode about it!

Is this going to connect Malcolmin the middle with breaking bad since they're obviously the same people.

>he says he would for it to happen one day
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT MITM CONFIRMED @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@IM FUCKING GAY

the great always die young

>there's a possibility, we want to start talking about the possibility of putting together a story that makes sense

That literally means nothing.

Fun fact most studios want twins to play a kid on television or film since kids can only work a certain number of hours according to child labor laws.
So if you got two kids you can get a full days of work while one shitstain takes a break to keep their hours from going over.

What the fuck happened to dewey?

some faggot wrote a story on reddit about getting diddled while working on a popular sitcom, so now everyone is convinced it was the guy who played dewey who wrote it

I saw that thread after all the guesses were deleted
Was wondering who it was

mfw Francis isn't Neil Patrick Harris

MAGA

I thought the same for years, then I realized his name wasn't in the opening credits

wait what the fuck? He wasnt? who the fuck was the actor then

Here's how I see it going down:
Malcolm is basically trying to become president, the entire reunion is the night of the election. Stevie is his vice president.
Lois is still trying to control him and the country, there's a scene where the traffic cop who she pissed off recognizes her on TV after she does something outlandish that could jeopardize Malcolm's chances.
Dewey died young like Mozart, somehow his death ensures thousands of votes for Malcolm.
Reese got a sex change and decided to become a beauty pageant champion getting the LGBT side on Malcolm's favour.
Hal is trying to look for Lincoln's mythical fabled hat or gold which is rumoured to be in the White House somewhere.
Francis is basically the new Hal and rallies the working class together somehow in some crazy sceme

brother of hyde from 70s show

You know this actually sounds pretty good.

In the pageant episode that stylist lady said reese had the perfect face features of a middle aged woman, i can see that happening

That's where I came up with the Reese becoming trans idea, the woman mentioned to Reese come back after a sex change.

Malcolm's victory song is the opening theme

kek

RIP in pieces

plus twice as much boipucci

why are the little kids only wearing towels? why did they cut off the asian girl?

>why are the little kids only wearing towels?
forget about it Jake, it's hollywood

Dewey looks like an old guy with that buttchin

>Emy Cogliado is still hot
Sweet

Pay respects

f

>Hal will never molest you
feelsbad.bmp

It sounds like Bryan was trying his best to keep him away from the shit that was happening at home.

That sucks for Dewey/Erik though.

>I was sexually abused my many people including executives and one of the smaller role actors.
It wasn't based Hal.

meant to quote

Bryan "fuck 'em till they're cryin" Cranston