What is the absolutely worse way to die?

What is the absolutely worse way to die?

Death by nail gun

>VP-pipe up the ass
>insert barb wire in pipe
>remove pipe
>enjoy

forgotten
like you will be

Starving to death in a containment unit where you lose all of your senses except pain.

Alone

Being fed feet first into an industrial belt sander at one inch per minute

Broken jar in your ass and everyone asking why there was a jar in your ass in the first place.

With dirty underwear, according to my mom

That wouldn't work. The flesh would eventually clog the machine.

that's why it feeds so slow, so it can be cleaned

Anyone who's been in jail knows the worst death is being locked in a cell amd forgotter about.

You've never used an industrial belt sander.

In trainers without socks

Excuse me?

elrerity

That's not so bad... unless they forget to feed you and turn the water off. Then it sucks. Bad.

Unless you mean in a communal cell or block. It'd suck to be stuck in one of those and forgotten about.

trapped in a room slightly bigger than your own body you cant stand straight or lay down with no food or water.

death itself isn't that bad I think
knowing that you're gonna die in pain is worse
so probably cancer or something

It would be worse if they left the water on.

buried alive in concrete while wearing a gas mask so that you can breath after the cement dries.

Isn't there that one torture thing where you're put in a barrel or other capsule and then when you shit it attracts bugs and stuff that will eat it and then you?

I ment locked in a cell untill you die, no food and no letting you out. Eventually you'd die of starvation but I bet 90% of people will lose their minds smashing their skulls on the wall. Human's don't do well trapped in small spaces

Being shot to death with a nerf gun. Just think about how much shame you will bring to your family name if you get killed by a nerf gun.

If he had to use a belt sander, why not just start with the head and run it really fast? Still gonna suck either way.

being raped to death by a muslim hoard.

Living life till old age takes you.

In a nursing home, having been visited by no one for 20 years.

sewn in the belly of a mule

Yeah because people who have been to jail's opinions matter. Lol

Nah. With water you can wash. Death by self-stink would be terrible.

I lasted 4 weeks in isolation. It makes you see and hear weird shit. They let me out because I stopped eating on day 26 and started interacting socially with my food.

>You've never used an industrial belt sander.

And you've never used a toothbrush, but I didn't want to make a big deal about it

I almost drowned which was pretty fucked up. I collapsed due to lack of air and was being pulled by an underwater current. Thank fully it was during a jet ski session and someone got to me quickly. I actually thought I was going to die as I started to pass out. Didn't wake up for 3 hours and pronounced dead by by my friend when I was brought back to shore.

>don't move
>call friend to bring food
>eat
>wait till barbs are covered in a thick layer of shit
>shit
>watch as a rope of barbwire in a shit cast slowly comes out
>survive
done

enema w/ HCl 5 M

the guy from the Metallica song One

I think this. Just drags it out for the worst

any of the ways the fluffies die.

Having to act for isis sketches before they kill you...

people don realize but if you take aNY mentally competent person they will lose their minds in isolation. Yet we still do it I've seen perfectly healthy people die because of it

overmasturbation

Penetrated by nignogs

this has already been answered.

sounds like the new Saw movie...

alone

lurk moar. You can't take credit for my original idea. I thought of it first.

Me and a group of friends had the longest argument about this a few years back at sixth form and we concluded that it would be to drown in molten plastic

inb4 the paper rips or loses its grit. It's made of gundanium you autists

What are those? I kinda like them, not trying to derail, just curious

I'd watch it tbqh

nut cancer

scaphism

Unlubricated buggery

Fall deeply in love with someone then watch them leave you when they're tired of you.

s-sorry user.

my life would be so much better if I never found this site

Reebok instapump fury

spend day after day on the interwebs and one day just cease to exist.

Thanks