Sup Forums get me laid pt2

Sup Forums get me laid pt2

Dubs decides what I say next

show me your tits bitch

pls op you missed 67

i thought you'd help turn me straight but im still gay. Thanks anyway

I just wanted to say im like totally gay... Im gayzoning you

Tits or GTFO

I want to rape you and slit your pathetic throat.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Nope I got u

Dubs decides next

I hate niggers, you know why? Because if you aint white, you aint right!

hey wanna come over and youtube and chill? i cant afford netflix but we can still have sex haha lol

rerolling

Roll

I´d love to lick you from your crack to your Armpits.

fuck off faggot.

Do you have a dick?

I think you should send me a pic of your tits.

I´d love to lick you from your crack to your Armpits

this

Let us not forget this fine pair of dubz!
This was clearly a win, and it should not go undelivered!

Maybe we can go to the movies next time you're available? And maybe, just maybe you can suck me off?

reroll

This

I'm sick of my dad treating me like I'm 12. I appreciate that he's letting me live here rent-free but he needs to understand that I'm a grown man and I'm not just going to go to sleep when he turns out the basement light. Sorry, I really need to vent. I've been feeling so miserable

Send me a pic of those beautiful nipples i know you have

Do u do anal?

Roll

thisssssss

first need to get her boobies out, and after we troll
learn your shit niggaz

We'll u fuck off because I ain't posting new content in there so fuckeep urself?

Re

reroll

Guess how many m&ms I have shoved up my ass right now

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Doobs

reakted

I would love to lick you from your crack to your Armpits.

reroll

Send me a picture of your tits or I'm done here.

I just want to see some boobies

I remind OP once again - do not be a fag!

Soo.. What do you like to do when you are alone lol?

I would love to lick you from your crack to your Armpits

If dubs god is real

Cmon

Do you take it in the cornhole?

My mum is the greatest woman I know, but your body is twice as nice as hers. She's got the boobs, but you've got the butt

Lol this guy yes

my dad makes fun of me because I have a 4 inch penis

just get me those boobies out whore!

roll

You know, i AM a pathetic faggot. #$$8=======°====D

if dubs lucifer is real

Send me nudes so i can post them on Sup Forums... Horny dudes waiting to jerk off on your tits

So funny

please just fuck my wife

show me dem titties gurl

This

meh skip it op

I've got a joke. Two muslim women are in a burka shop, one women is trying on a burka and says to the other, "does my bomb look big in this?" I hate muslims, Do you want to Make America Great Again?

If dubs roll this and god is not real

Win

winnar winnar

winrar omg

you will be addicted to my boi pussy

nigger dicks are the only thing that satisfies me.

Sorry to be weird. I'm thinking of ending it all. I just feel so pathetic.

roll

I´d love to lick you from your crack to your Armpits!

Show me yo titties bitch!

Sometimes I lick peanut butter off of my dogs balls. I like to switch things up once in a while

Kek this

I approve this message

Show me your perfect breasts so I can go to you all night long

wanna turn me gay?

wasted dubs

I do so enyoj speaking to you. But my father does not allow me to see women without his concent... You would have to ask him for my hand if this is to continue I am afraid..

you too fag

WINRAR!!!

OMFG roll dubs already!!!!!

Thissss

equally wasted dubs

winrar

:O

Ffs

Post ending in 8 decides. She's not replying now. You guys clearly don't want nudes. I have bra and ass shot of her, nipple and pussy were next but ur making it hard 4 ursrlves

Wasted dubs fag

I´d love to lick you from your crack to your Armpits.

a link to ignored dubs

OP is gay

Wasted dubs

have we got dubs yet? op pls deliver

Please love me

quads!!!

ThisLol this

go go gadget gets

Pls god give me dubs

Wasted

You might want to call a bomb squad, because there's going to be an explosion in your anus

niggers