Any other rich fags here. Don't have any pics to share and won't

Any other rich fags here. Don't have any pics to share and won't.

I'm a multi-billionaire. Don't have any pics to share either.

Not really 'rich,' but I had about $120k in my bank several years ago when I was working. I was absolutely miserable. All the money I could ask for and no time to do anything with it.

Fast forward about 6 years, I'm now mostly unemployed, and what money I do make goes towards necessities. But life is much less stressful and I've stopped taking things for granted.

how much is rich for you?

I wouldn't say i'm "rich", but I make $4,000 a week, I live in LA and currently work as a staff writer.

200k a year i guess

What was your prior occupation?

I ran a three man IT consulting firm in a major city that mainly targeted small to medium sized businesses.

I'm not rich yet, but in a month or so I should inherit $40 million from my uncle who molested me as a child. When it happens I'll post up here and give away $10,000 to the first user to roll trips in my thread.

I completely feel you on the stress part of it all. Like I said I work as a staff writer and the money is great, but the stress is brutal. See, we sign these 40 week work contracts and after that it can be all over and you're out of a job for months and months.

Well i dont want to sound like a gold digger but we should talk. I dont want any money I just want to see how other people with money can increase it use it. regardless if you have more.

on what?

I'm a trillionaire. Don't have any pics to share either.

Don't really want to say, but I have had some past work at comedy central and CBS. I'm currently working on this new series.

What do you guys consider rich?

I've got half a million (British pounds) in stocks and about just over 100 grand in cash stashed away so I'm pretty well off but I don't miss a days work still I'd be bored shitless doing nothing. I can jafford a good car for the wife a good work van for me both my kids are in uni and we pay for everything for them my house is paid for and I also have bought my parents house but that's for my kids anyway. I work in construction and I've had to work fucking hard to get what we have and I also try and be the best at my trade and always have done I like to think I'm a very good tradesmen as I'm never out of work and there's always someone wanting me to work for them. I work with great lads and we all work hard but we laugh harder it's actually a fucking joy somedays at work are the funniest days of my life some of the mad shit people get up to makes life that little bit easier. So why do you ask and what do you want a picture of my fucking work van?

you probably get this alot, but as someone on the inside, what's the best way from someone to break in? I've read that you should have a few specs and a few originals and send those out. Is that the route you took?

i dont have this rent
but my familly has about 7,5 millions in propertys

Nice rap pasta

Best advise I could give is this. Write, write, and write some more. Never stop creating. Read some books and most importantly watch TV shows and pay attention to the dialog, Hell, look up some screen plays from movies and read them online for free, I would suggest Kill Bill. It personally helped me a lot on tuning the craft. Then getting a job can be hard, Its truly all about who you know, so go out meet people with the same interest and I promise you that you'll find your way into the industry.

I'm a rich kid. 18 so no ban.

thanks man, appriciate that ... been in a bit of a slump recently with my writing, feel I havent been creating anything good. Thanks for that, just gotta hit it harder

one last thing : what show would you recommend to spec for comedy? been thinking of writing one for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidth... your thoughts, if you had to write one?

First year of Bollywood
Got 300k usd

i'm certainly not rich, but i'm richer than most Sup Forumstards
130k ish depending on bonuses

I'm getting there. Networking tech here that's been investing in REITs and Forex for years. I recently finished 4 years worth of work coming up with a perfect strategy for Forex. I've spent the last few months testing the method on a few markets and I'm stoked to put it in play soon.

how much did you pay for that shitty looking shoe
looks like some third world kids could make that for about $5

I got daddies money

Your all the same here faggots.
Nameless
faceless.
anonymous.

kek

That's the idea.

about 1000 dollars poor fag :)