Will SJWs ever learn?

Will SJWs ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=b96-w5hKKwY
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a4719/racists-support-obama-061308/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mfw we'll go thru this again in 4yrs

I hope not. Let them consign themselves to shrieking irrelevance, forever. Alienate *everyone.* And finally shrivel up and die as a movement.

He raises more than a good point.
Reading that raised my dick a little bit.
I fucking love common sense.

I had alot of fun the past couple weeks...

...and discovered a new fetish

except that's not why trump won
you guys had a free pass at this presidency. we've had alternating parties after two term presidents for almost 3 decades
you have literally the WHOLE rural map of the US
this was literally a free win and you picked trump of all people, the meme president

Wanting to ban Muslims or deport 11 million brown Mexicans isn't racist, but it is often a symptom of racism, in so far as if these people were white, one supposes Trump would think differently

It might be an additional factor as to why they still won even with meme President vs experienced Senator

Trump won key battleground states (e.g., Pennsylvania) by razor-thin margins.

Only Trump was a bad enough candidate to make Hilary competitive. Only Hillary was a bad enough candidate to make Trump competitive. Only Johnson was a bad enough candidate to stay trapped under 5% against two such loathed candidates.

Well, they could become citizens and you know, contribute to society like paying taxes like evil whitey has to every day

Your image is in here.

When independent humans decide negotiations have failed, they walk away from the negotiating table.

When parasites decide that negotiations have failed, they tell everyone else to stop talking so that they can be the only ones making demands.

When both of these things happen at once, parasites remain alone at the table screaming at everyone else to come back and listen.

The left isn't going to stop using manipulation tactics to morally obligate people to their service, because they are not naturally independent souls. Re-evaluation isn't an option because you are talking about a political party that represents people who are literally not able to survive on their own.

Yeah, usually Republicans kill in Pennsylvania.

I can't get enough

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Take responsibility. Libfag.

penn was only close because pittsburgh and philly population almost outweigh their rural population. two small dots vs the rural map. the rest of the map looked like this

kek - I work as a therapist at my college. We did have counselors set aside time post election for "walk-ins" - but we had planned that before we knew Trump would win anyway.

No one really used the time, and it's a pretty liberal campus, as most are. No classes or exams were cancelled as far as I know.

lol "call him a librul"

I mean, if you vote for a president who called mexicans rapists and wants to "ban muslims" I think the people calling you a racist were right from the beginning

A buddy showed me an email he got from his college from dept of safe space or something I wish I had it

Now that pisses me off.

>being this ignorant

stay the same you retardomorphic derpophile that identifies as a smear of shit in a fat woman's panties. you'll never rule the world.

mexican is not a race. islam is not a race. try again faggot

Not OP, but...

1.) Not racist
2.) You call me racist anyway
3.) Get sick of it, vote against your candidate
4.) Now I'm a racist

Like so?

what?
man that's the fakest and gayest thing I've ever seen

Neither are jews... oh...

I literally just spat beer out of my mouth from this.
A truly good Kek from me.
cheers.

you know he will, why bother telling him to?

I'm not denying that. I'm just relating my experience.

No, and I'm glad. Hopefully we'll be able to show these people what an actual facist looks like.

now this is an obvious joke

I honestly don't know what's real or fake anymore when it comes to sjws

>that happened
these are great/embarrassing

M
A
D
M
A
N

real sjw
fake story

>Actress
That's a ham

political correctness is 100% fail

>fake story

no way

Ahmed for needs a Medal of Honor for going to college in Qatar after visiting the White House.

cool story bro

I could only wish this was happening

Is this a poe?

Obviously, they're both satire. The second one is an old copypasta. I don't know how it started, but I've read it with Bill Murray, moot and Anita Sarkeesian in the protagonist's role.

kek

>points out high incidence of illegal immigrant rape
>"he called mexicans rapists"
Watching the left strip commence of their nuance and replace it with nuance of their own is honestly as enlightening as watching my son learn how to edit metadata

When the US becomes a vassal state, a high-quality print of this will be framed in the Kremlin

When in doubt, its fake. If somethings real, it gets signal boosted and stays on the news for at least a week.

newfag or newest fag?

herp derp failure at least hide the ketchup you used for fake blood

Kek

The problem at this point is that satire isnt fucking obvious with these people.

all you racist alt-reich dipshits should educate yourselves and join the correct side of history

That's the joke retard

Victory smells great.

youtube.com/watch?v=b96-w5hKKwY

My favorite thing about the word bigot, is that it describes the average person using the word, and often not, or at least to a lesser extent, the person who the word is referencing.

Any libtards wanna debate me on gun control?

The correct side of history is the one that survives and trust me, liberal candy asses couldnt survive a war with a group of people that are the polar opposite of what they are. Stress is enough to disable the, and some would probably die from somatic symptoms alone.

I hope you realize that if war DOES happen, which i hope it wont, it is the strong and cruel who survive. History has proven this time and time again.

I hate guns and I hate people who like guns but I'm afraid of getting rid of them in case we really DO need an armed revolution.

the problem is, does it even really matter anymore considering (((they))) can kill anyone they want thousands of miles away, completely out of harm's way, and you'd never know when it was coming?

They all ded m8

ITT people who voted for a candidate based on their hurt feelings and not for any real reason at all. good job throwing your choice away for petty "revenge"

I'm not even sure how to deal with this

you fellas must be new

I'm not a gun owner myself, but gun control is a losing issue for liberals. Logically there is no reason to ban guns any more than there is a reason to ban cars.

>implying Hillary wouldn't have been worse for this country than 100 Trumps.

dis weak bitch is surely still alive

grow balls and kill yourselves/move away wtf ever you crybabies threatened to do fucking keep your word and deliver

>implying

Stay mad

>implying there's any actual metric to prove that

So true.

Kids today are weak and fail, especially mentally.

>implying there isn't

i'm not mad, i just think it's hilarious that the conservative rhetoric is calling liberals pussies and the like, but holy shit call a trump supporter "deplorable" and they act as though nobody has ever called anyone else a name in history

make way for the conservative "safe space"

That poor attempt at a swastika looks like w headless handicap stick figures who lost their wheelchairs and are fucking each other to console each other.

show me

since when are sjw fucktard librrals concerned with truth?

you make up bullshit then fabricate statistics and stories later on to support it

>implying i would show it to you

explain to me what social justice is

also where did i make up bullshit and then fabricate statistics?

your generalization about liberals tells me that you don't understand the irony when someone says "there are racist trump supporters" and your answer is "i'm a trump supporter and i'm not racist". obviously they're not talking about you then, but you can't deny that there are racists who support trump when they themselves say they do. like the KKK. it's basically their mission statement

so keep generalizing and not getting the irony

>implying you're not a 12 year old

but they don't say "there are racist trump supporters" they say "trump supporters are racist"

You seem pretty mad but it could just be you just don't get it.

Lgbtqiadg+ sounds like an old man having a seizure

Why did you vote for Drumpf?

A: You're a rascist misogynist

B: You're butthurt

>inb4 maga

C: He's not Hillary

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a4719/racists-support-obama-061308/

Maybe calling 30 million Americans racists, bigots and homophobes wasn't such a good strategy. Anyhow, you're just ignorant. The best candidate won, the cunt lost. Deal with it.