What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fapped to sissy hypno again

idk man

Imported large numbers of black slaves without an exit strategy

They didn't invest as much as they should have on basic education and upper education became too expensive for the common people

Inviting Trudeau for starters, he just LEAFed everyone on the white house and he didn't even call back in the morning after.

This and the lack of subsidized healthcare are what prevent social mobility.

Yet another dumb post from someone who has no idea how the USA works

Gerrymandering, corruption (Citizens United) and taking a fat shit on voter rights helped a party that should by pure mathematics be a minority party weasel into power in all branches of government.

And now the people feel screwed over and are taking to the streets. Nothing new under the sun.

we don't need to know how shit works to know it's shit

>Sudaca
>Knowing anything but how to hop fences to escape your shithole.

CHI

CA

GO BULLS

MUH TAXES!
MUH REPRESENTATION!

We'd have recolonised Mars by now if they hadn't gone full Merchant.

We willingly brought millions of dumb niggers into our country early on. Slavery was the single biggest mistake we made for that reason not because of morals but because now niggers are dragging the whole damn country down with them. Our second biggest mistake was the hippy movement. Third was not doing jack shit about the millions and millions of mexicans flooding in through the 90's and 00's.

Poorly meme'd.

that's all.

This, it was GG from the beginning.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Every American aged 20-35, who lives in an urban area of population exceeding 50,000, is a progressive. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Lincoln, south should have won

Slavery is harms workers. Slavery is barbaric. Lincoln wanted to send the back. Fuck off.

>unitedstatesian
>knowing or understanding anything at all

It's true, I hate my generations they are a disgrace shitting on the graves of our forefathers. Why? Why did I have to be born in possibly the worst generation of our country's history?

At least I live in one of those red states.
Kentucky master race.