This man saved the West and in return he gets ridicule and hatred from the intollerant left. This must be how MLK felt

This man saved the West and in return he gets ridicule and hatred from the intollerant left. This must be how MLK felt.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/11/17/yellen-says-fed-could-raise-rates-relatively-soon/?source=dam
youtube.com/watch?v=z3ZrMsY_1aU&sns=em
wsj.com/articles/clinton-charity-tapped-foreign-friends-1426818602
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Ukrainian_revolution
youtu.be/YnpUODGXMzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MLK
That filthy nigger ain't got nothing on our Trump!

They both fought for their races independence.

Trump Supporters
>not racist

He's clearly a false flagging Hillary supporter.

Putin did it first and got it worse. But this isn't a dick measuring contest. Trump is great and i'm glad. For the first time in a long time I am optimistic about the future. It looks like instead of WWIII we're going to get a new golden age. Bravo USA.

>what is b8?
Newfags...

First we need to stop Yellen from crashing the economy. Remember in the third debate when Trump said that if the fed increased interest rates it would lead to a depression? well google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/11/17/yellen-says-fed-could-raise-rates-relatively-soon/?source=dam

recession*

>saved the West
>abandoned it to the same people he campaigned against
pick one retard

Look at his Secret Service detail some time. Count the chicks, the spics, the nignogs, and the towelheads.

Doeds he really want to make america white again?

hahahahahano

cucked.

Great MSNBC talking points. They really made think.
k and lets just ignore the pro white Bannon and Jeff Sessions that Trump apointed to his cabinet.

I'm going to wait 4 year before I make any claim of him saving us or not.

OP that man is going to cause so much more division in this country that civil war will almost be assured.

That would just be Trump supporters slaughtering Liberals. I seriously doubt that will happen though.

>Saved the west..
>past tense
Not even in power yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3ZrMsY_1aU&sns=em

Some people may not know what you are talking about by "saved the west"

some idiots may say, "but he hasnt even started yet" Nope

he has already saved the west, the next four years are just gravy

>Licking trump's balls this much.
"You know what just happen dont you? I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it.. Just in case you missed it. "

he has done all he needs to

Israeli jews and right wing Jews are fine. It's the globalist Jews that support the Dems and neocons that are the problem.

Yeah, you retard anti-science community has a lot of pea shooters. Most professional scientist fall on the left side of the political spectrum, and they have thing a lot more scary than your Ar-15. Try rail guns, chimera viruses, high velocity particle weapons, and nerve agents. You should have trusted science.

People are poor, jobless, and angry. Those are all the ingredients needed for violent uprising.

This was the funniest post I've read all week. I'm posting this on Sup Forums

What a cuck faggot lol!

Fucking libtards amirite?

>save us all from Ukraine
are you fucking serious? They're terrified of Russian aggression, and they know Trump is Putin's puppet.

Other way around kiddo

Actually according to studies by Universities where smart are unlike yourself, republican conservatives are the party with the lower IQ. Lol sucks to be you faggot.

Saved us from a corrupt bitch who wants war.

where smart are unlike myself? Wow really made me think. I guess I'm with her now.

Explains why Putin is her scapegoat.

Don't even talk about thinking because I know that it too difficult for republicans to do.

Ukraine used to have a democratic president.
Then a rich ukranian gave 29M to the Clinton foundation.

There where student protests in ukraine that year, much like the protests we are having here. Suddenly snipers started shooting at the protesters, making it look like it was the police shooting the students. Then they started shooting at the police, making it look like the students did it.

Then yada yada yada, the elected president is out, a guy handpicked by the US is president and the russians are the bad guys.

and yes, I did yada yada through the best part. google it

Fucking stupid republican conspiracies. You must have a really weak mind for bullshit like that to take hold.

Fuck you and your dead mother right in the ass.

Dry.

>other way around
The russians are terrified of Ukrainian aggression?
Are you guys even trying anymore?

*unsheathes katana*
"Those are my people you're talking about! My friends!"
*lunges towards you*
*you put your shield out to block and smile smugly*
*I disappear with my sword less than an inch from your shield*
*you look around confused and angry*
"Behind you!"
*chops your head off*
"pfft nothing personal"

I mean Putin is a Trump puppet.

Those snipers were Ukrainian security with ties to Russia. No evidence they were CIA trained like Russian news sources say. Don't forget Russia was the big winner out of the Ukrainian conflict.

Putin has ruled Russia with an iron fist long before Trump got any interest in politics. Don't be retarded.

hey trips, everything in my post can be found in wikipedia and the WSJ, not exactly tin foil material.

wsj.com/articles/clinton-charity-tapped-foreign-friends-1426818602
>In 2008, Mr. Pinchuk made a five-year, $29 million commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Ukrainian_revolution
> doctor's testimony that the sniper killings of protesters and Berkut troops had been committed by the same people.

The yada yada part that I asked you to google is open to interpretation, true.

He's beloved if you didn't know that and America is far more powerful than Russia if you didn't know that.

>beloved
according to Russian state propaganda

of course anybody that dares challenge him is murdered in broad daylight, so it's not surprising people are afraid to say they hate him

I'd hardly say gunned down at 4am is broad daylight.

it is in russia

>Russia was the big winner

I know that history is written by the winners, but dam, Russia is still reeling from the ukraine fallout. to come out and say that they are the big winners takes some guts

yeah, they're reeling from economic sanctions imposed because of their aggressive, illegal win in Crimea.

Correlation is not causation my brain dead friend. My dog took a shit when there was a full moon, so clearly my dog shitting caused the full moon. God damn republicans are ignorant weak minded creatures.

He's saved fuck-all yet. Come back in a year, we'll talk.

Put things in context.

In the years before putin the Russian mafia was out of control, they made the mexican cartels, the japanese yakuza and the irish potatoe farmers look like grade schoolers.

Then along came putin and all of these bad motherfuckers started to toe the line, it was fucking unbelievable.

of course there is only one explanation, the ex kgb chief is more baddass than the worst mafia in the world. You should be scared

I meant before the sanctions. Mysterious actions and military movement gives them exactly what they want in Ukraine. Rest of the world rightly says 'fuck you.' I don't want Russia in any state to feel ballsy enough to attack a NATO country ever.

I know that americans are not big on maps, but crimea and the black sea is kind of an important place.

The russians where fine with a "trade agreement" that gave them access to crimea that they had with the old president. They could not afford to have it taken away by the american puppet.

so yes the russians where the big losers here, your argument is invalid

Watch out, the liberals are gonna kill us all with their rail guns and particle weapons

>implying he has done anything at all

No your people are going to kill this country with your rampant stupidity.

Russia had just spent hundreds of millions of dollars bribing the president elect of Ukraine so that they would get closer to russia.

After the coup, they not only lost their bribe money, but Ukraine shifted so completely towards europe that they had to either capture crimea or face being shut out of the mediterranean completely. Either option was terrible for Russia.

Nobody thinks that this mess was good for Russia.

did you miss the part where Hillary is not going to be the next president?

dafuq more do you need?

yada yada yada, what a coincidence.

I saw an article today saying that hilary's foundation was worried that they would not be getting in anything close to the 2Billions they have raised over the last few years now that she had lost the election.

another coincidence

youtu.be/YnpUODGXMzo

He has done nothing atleast wait untill he actually does a thing before you proclaim him savior of the west

This. Everyone is shitting their asses about him when he isn't even Pres yet

i support him over all the other options they gave us.

remember her?

looks like trump's enemies have been kissing his ass as of late....bezos, sacca, catz, rometty...Ford just said they weren't moving their kentucky plant and now Mexico says they're open to "improving" nafta.

I thought trump was supposed to be in way over his head while his transition team was far behind schedule...

Look at that fucking apartment. I will never understand why people think Trump is for the little guy. The fucking guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has never known what it is like to struggle. You think he gives a fuck about the poor and middle class? Lol he hasn't the faintest clue about how they live and their struggles. Fucking ignorant republican cucks.

Ford still has not toed the line.

They are not moving their plant, true, but they where never going to.

They are opening a new plant and moving all the small cars manufacturing there, same as always. That will save about 5k per car and Mexico has a trade agreement with europe so they can send europeans the small cars they like for cheap.

I am looking forward to seeing how trump vs ford plays out. going to needs some pop corn

The real problem isn't Trump. Jobs are gone, wages are down, and income inequality is at all time highs. People are angry at the situation and just want to take it out on anything. The people should stop drawing party lines and stop race bashing. The problem is how the established order has fucked over the people. People should pick up their pitchforks and go to a major corporation headquarters or rich persons house and demand justice, or else bloodshed.

I know right? he should be like the clintons who stole their money while in office instead.

Clintons house in picture for reference

Burn them both down.

Your dailnty reminder that Herr Drumpf is the worst person ever to run for President

MLK was a filthy nigger that deserved that bullet

>Russians were justified invading Ukraine because their trade agreement was in hypothetical danger

you're either a retard or a Russian shill

That's not the picture i posted...

Dubs, check them

It was the best they could get after so thoroughly fucking up the situation. They fucked up before and after Crimea, but the actual annex of Crimea is just what Putin wanted by that point.

>potatoe
Is that you Dan Quayle?

>unbelievable
pretty much

far more believable is that Putin has made deals with Russian mafia.

>implying most btards were born in the 70s or 80s.

We are in fact headed directly towards a recession, and it is going to suck.

The fed would not have raised interest rates with hillary, but they will with Trump. this will make things harder.

>race bashing
people who don't understand math keep bringing this up. Let me clear this up.

There are 38Million black people, 12% of the population.
Of these 1Million are in jail (some models show that one of every four black people will spend some time in jail)
26Million are on welfare

That leaves an 11Million black workforce to worry about. Do you really need all this crazy race mongering for less than 4% of the people in this country?

Mean while the top 1% have nearly 30% of the countries total wealth and corporations are outsourcing their jobs and paying them shit wages.

I never said "justified", but yes.

Russia needs access to the Mediterranean, they would not be able to survive without it. If you give them a situation where they have to chose between losing access to the Mediterranean and starving to death or starting a war and dealing with the repercussions it is a no brainer for them.

The point I was trying to make is that no, Russia did not win big. They got royally screwed.

ah! a fellow trump voter. nice

>potatoe
I was trying to make fun of the Irish Mob.It is pretty sad that I can't think of any other decent european mafia. Maybe I should have made fun of the italian spaguetti?

only sensible post in this thread. And I have made a ton of them, so I should know

>intollerant left
Trolling is an art

I am not a Trump voter. I hate the man with the murderous rage.

you can't blame me for making fun of you. please don't let the veins in your forehead popl

Fuck off you shill

/bread

The west? what west are we talking about? fucking faggot :S

He's only stakcing his white house with some outrageous staff
>CEO of Brietbart as chief strategist (thats not fucking scary or anything)
>Guy who couldnt get confirmed for a federal judge role due to racism will be up for Attorney General spot (the fucking overseer of Civil Rights protections)
>National security advisor pick is a literal kook, was fired and disgraced

Thanks for your shill. Your bait response has been rejected.

>all of those being speculation
>hillary's issues confirmed

Coast

>saved the West
>hasn't enough taken office
mfw Trumptard cumguzzlers are privileged neckbeards who aren't worth shit and destroying white America

>>hasn't enough taken office

your argument is invalid

He has enough taken office though.

the military owns that shit you tard.

who do you think the military supports?

who has all the guns?

jfc

According to macroeconomics an increase in federal interest rates means a decrease in everyone's overall savings. Without savings we lose investment and trust in the economy to reinvest bc of fear which in turn leads to BITCH YOU GUESSED IT

I hope so. America needs a reset anyway.