What's the point of living if you have an IQ that is average or under?

What's the point of living if you have an IQ that is average or under?
I mean, just about anything you can do, a person with a higher IQ could do better.
I've never taken an IQ test, but I'm guessing my IQ would be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iq isnt real.

How do you know?

Flawless Logic. Op.. Make it entertaining.. and we'll never forget you.

SO, op explain how you will do it.. the deed.

I'll probably hang myself.

>all people with below average IQs kill themselves
>average IQ raises
>more people kill themselves because they fall below the newer IQ
>process repeats
>everyone dead

flawless logic OP

Join the DNC
Run for Pres.
Just like Hillary and Drump

I mean all the people with below average IQ at this current time. The people left over can stay.

One person will survive.

Trump's IQ is suppose to be 150+

Someone needs to flip my burgers and fix my plumbing.

Get off of tumblr you fucking faggot.

Jesus fucking christ. You fucking idiots will believe anything.

Don't kill yourself OP. Just wait a few years and technology will give you a better brain.

PROTIP: If you practice for a while you can improve your IQ score by 3 or 4 points

Great. So then my IQ will be 93.

My IQ is

Really?

You're not stupid if you have a low IQ. You're just stupid if you think you are stupid with a low IQ. Vice versa with high IQ.

What do you expect? He has a below average IQ

85% of the people get between 85 and 115. You're average.

Stop whining.

i do not know what my iq is, and i do not care as it makes no difference,

we dont matter none of us do, in a few years we could all be dead by nuclear war, or we could survive till the planet is no longer habitable and slowly die out, more than likely we will die out at some point. even if we somehow manage to cling on and exist until the universe starts to collapse in on itself and we all end up dead as the universe dies, and at that point what will be the point.

but the reason i still live is for one reason and one reason alone, i want to see what the human species can do. and i want to see as much of it as possible. if i had immortality. i would lye low and quietly observe our species until the end

I have a 112 IQ, the average in the UK is 100... I don't consider myself as smart, or even clever... I'm depressed as fuck and have barely read 5 books since I left school 15 years ago.
I think "street smart" is a real thing, I've smoked and drank and taken a fucking lot of drugs since I left school... and I've taken 2 IQ tests since then, I got 111, and 112.

IQ is common sense and realising patterns in shit.

Really.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

This might just give me enough hope to keep myself alive.

>IQ is common sense and realising patterns in shit.
>realising patterns

>the average in the UK is 100

try harder.

It has less to do with a number on a piece of paper and more to do with what you've done with your life. By the way you talk, it is evident that you feel that you haven't lived up to your potential and instead of trying harder or lowering your expectations, you just want to bring everyone down to your level.

Why are you depressed?

It should do more than that. It should make you excited about life. This is the most exciting time to be a human in all of human history. The internet alone is one of the most amazing things ever, and we take it for granted every fucking day.

No I don't. Anyone with an IQ average or less is on my level already.

If your IQ is over 100 you wouldn't think about killing yourself, because that's your only life you get.

I hope we do more with the singularity than we are currently doing with the internet.
We could be using the internet for so many awesome things, but we use it to share memes and debate identity politics.

So, are you saying everyone that has an average iq is a whiney bitch and suicidal?