What do I do about my Acne?
Women wont talk to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m0Zs2vrybs
soundcloud.com/cyranosweet/bxtches
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quit washing your face with bacon grease

cut all dairy
get a bottle of tea tree oil. mix it with half water.
apply at night, and wash off in the morning
drink water every day

not necessary but will help:
work out
cu out all junk food
eat more veggies and fruits

No Sugar
Wash face several times a day
Start with a clean pillow case. Flip it over the following night. Wash it the next day. Repeat.

If there's no noticeable improvement within a month, see a doctor. There are prescription creams that can help. There are also pills, but some of them have awful side effects.

forgot to add this and this is crucial: STOP JERKING OFF

>remove faggot peircing
>no more junk food
>no more snacks
>wash face with nutregena soap morning and before sleeping every towel that touches your face must not be used by some one else
>lower stress levels
>dont peel them off. unless you want a face filled with holes

pls give advice, i've tried everything.. cut out fat/carbs from diet started washing with oxyclean pads and i've even started BowFlexing

Atleast im 6'2

I only masturbate twice a week though.

Bad genetics don't exactly help. I washed my face 3+ times a day, ate differently, slept on clean towel, plus everything else under the sun.

Still had to take accutane. Still got scars.

The worse part was getting fed all of the 'advice' from people who showered every three days and didn't have so much as a blackhead.

How old are you?

19 this month...
i'm hoping it will clear up
otherwise im going to anhero

I know these threads are often just pasta repost bait whatever, but OP, if your acne is as bad as that photo, or similarly bad, you have severe cystic acne that small changes in lifestyle will not help (eg. washing, drinking water, changing pillowcases, diet).

Severe cystic acne NEEDS to be treated immediately by going to your dermatologist and being prescribed accutane. Don't waste your time with bullshit home remedies, OTC treatments. Go to the dermatologist.

use Roacutan

This, but do only use water. No Clearasil/chemical shit. Doesn't really help and will probably just fuck up your skin, dry it out and make it worse in the long run. Oh and: Don't. Touch. Them.

I live in america and can't afford to go to a dermatologist.

go to a dermatologist and get a professional opinion instead of asking Sup Forums like a fucking loser

I didn't have case as severe as that, but my forehead was pretty fucked. Got better in my 20s and I'd say it was gone when I was about.. 26-27.

buy accutane
the absolute cure to acne
its not really cheap but its worth it 100%

oh no! is it going away?

don't worry, women will still not talk to you after it is gone.

cutting soda and energy drinks out of my diet helped me alot. step down to juice, and the water to wean yourself off the cravings

A GP then. A general practictioner will be able to prescribe at LEAST oral or topical antibiotics that will be 100x more effective than ANY home remedy or OTC treatment. But one look at you and he will send you to a dermatologist if your skin is this bad.

>Wash sheets and pillow cases every other day
>us anti dandruff shampoo, it will dry out everything
>get a zinc soap bar and wash your face with it twice a day.

Give it time and it will all clear up

You need to understand the difference between severe, cystic acne that OP seems to have and those few pimples you got when you were a teenager. They are totally different causes and treatments. If OP's acne is this bad, there is nothing he can do at home to help it. No diet changes, no more water, no more washing, nothing. He needs professional medical help, that's all.

this

suffered severe acne since I was 12 until I was 22 (not as severe as yours most of the time) got accutane for like 9 months and now I'm a khv without acne so no excuse

Also cut down on alcohol. Smoking weed (DUDE) on the other hand - vaping to be exact - didn't seem to make it worse at least. Might have even helped, who knows.

Get your doc to give you tetracycline. Helped my with my back.

This as well.

an hero
/thread

drink A LOT OF WATER!!!! it will help op

>mfw i read this thread and see people recommending basic lifestyle changes like washing more, eating less sugar, and drinking more water for the treatment of severe cystic acne

you're all fucking clueless. go to the doctor OP, he is the only one that can help you

Go to a dermatologist, OP. That's brutal.

Accutane.

It's funny that OP would look like Ben Afflec if he took Accutante, worked out and grew a beard

Go to the fucking Dr you piece of living under a rock shit. Or are you REALLY that stupid?

accutane ruined my life, my mental functioning is like not even half of what it was prior to it.

What about the 99% of people who took accutane who had no major side effects, whose acne was cured, and whose mental state was massively improved from not having severe cystic acne?

I'm sorry you had issues with it, but right now OP's options are:

1) Don't go on accutane and be 100% guaranteed to be miserable and depressed
2) Go on accutane, 99% chance of being cured, and a 1% chance of severe side effects (probably less than 1%)

It's a no-brainer.

I took it as a teenager and I feel fine, the only thing that cured my acne.. though i suppose I wouldn't know if it retarded me, would I

Buy Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. System.

It's expensive, but it worked wonders for me. Completely cleared my face. I don't know if it will work for you though.

I use Pro-Active Revitalizing toner twice a day - after each shower. Then, when I go to bed I use the Clenziderm pore therapy, wait 10 minutes, and then use the Clenziderm lotion.

It will dry your face out for awhile, but then it will even out if you keep it up/tone it back a bit. I use the same method every day.

I don't change my pillow cases all crazy like, but I do basically rape my face with a soft wet cloth in the shower.

My face is great now. Your results may very, but that's what I do.

Idkkkk maybe killing yourself from depression would be better since user on Sup Forums said accutane doesn't work

Forgot to mention, mine was not as bad as yours, so take that for what you will. I had a few problem areas.

Stop touching your face. Iodine, lots of it, all the time, always.

>ITT: People being nice and friendly to a picture taken from an old thread about acne

I know OP is probably a troll or pasta or whatever. But chances are there is someone reading this thread who has acne and is looking for advice. And if just one person gets good advice from this thread, even if it's not OP, that's ok with me.

that picture is someone with chicken pox not acne morons.

Kys and try again

Fuck a girl with wide hips.

jesus christ op, i wanna commit suicide after looking at you.

My acne was bad enough to have pretty bad depression, but after accutane my depression worsend so much more, all my bones ache, i have trouble thinking, cant remember things as people talk to me.

Use roipnol. They'll fall at your feet.

they arent going to talk to you even without acne.
You are the definition of unsettling.

Here you go OP, internet dating awaits.
Since I did this for you, you have to post updates on here.

>Women wont talk to me.
Find one with acne.

If you cant afford accutane, then its not an option. Even if you can, I would consider it carefully; that shits hard on your body. I went to two regimens of accutane. Fucked my shit up and caused hair loss. It worked pretty well temporarily, but the acne came back. Looking back, I feel like just getting more exercise and cutting horseshit out of the diet (food additives, conventional dairy with rgbh, etc.) would have done more, but its hard to say. In the end it might have just been getting older and growing through whatever hormonal shit was going on.

I worked at a dairy farm and started drinking raw, organic goat milk for a couple weeks and my acne flared up after several years of it being dormant. I definitely think there is a connection. I do ok in general eating cheese and yogurt made with non-rgbh milk. There's a reason girls have huge tits at 9 years old now adays. That shit fucks with our bodies and no one gives a fuck.

Start exercising and cooking for yourself. Stop being an american faggot and learn to enjoy things like brown rice, leafy greens, fruits, etc. See what happens. If you can't afford accutane you literally have nothing to lose.

Thanks, man
I don't have any confidence though. So what if a picture looks fine? They'll see me irl and scream involuntarily.

I drink a lot.. does it have anything to do with my acne?

buy face wash with witch hazel. It's the only thing that ever worked for me.

benzoyl peroxide cream from pharmacist. use it at night.

don't share towels and make sure they're clean
wash your pillow case

stop touching your face. you probably don't notice how much you're doing it

Chop off your face and grow a new one! Problem Solved!

>I worked at a dairy farm and started drinking raw, organic goat milk for a couple weeks and my acne flared up after several years of it being dormant. I definitely think there is a connection.
my sides

okay user been there done that actually had really hard acne took accutane and it didnt work, sadly what we have is genetic. the only cure known at the moment is a radical change on the skin i was taking a nee treatment because accutane didnt work actually took some sort of acid to modify the skin. i just finished the treatment and im cleared aside from the post hyper pigmentation. ut im getting a peeling in two weeks to get rid of it.
there is just one thing to do user and its take a harsh medicine thats gonna make next couple of months awfully painful but physical pain is. better than psychological right? at least it is for me i can finally look at the mirror.
pic related me

You should just keep your face in a bucket of heavily chlorinated water for as long as you can. Repeat until acne is annihilated.

does it hurt man?

Charcoal always worked for me and also if you got out in the sun once in awhile you greasy faggot. I can't even imagine what your back looks like.

eat less acidic and more alkaline food.

Accutane its the only medicin that works, start taking it and your life will change, but talk to your dermatologist first

Protip:
Go see a doctor and ask him about isotretinoin. It'll make your face as smooth as pic related.

put a towel over your pillow and change it every night

>You live in usa, a 3rd world toilet that doesn't provide healthcare for its people like real nations do.
>First... get passport.
>Second... get skills.
>Third... fucking move to a better country.

There is no fourth...

Just go to the sea and swim their 5 days in a week
i promise it will work

Cold shower and no soaps and shit.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah *takes breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

wash your face with Dial anti bacterial soap. No frilly scents or anything. just the plain yellow bar of antibacterial soap.

Set your face on fire until it's no longer a threat to society.

Become a goalie for a dart team.

use a chemical peel, instant results that last.

Drink bleach, repeat everyday until you notice improvement.

No I'm an alcy fuck and whilst I ain't claiming to be Ken, you make me feel like Ken.
Here's a tip for you all!
Beauty is skin deep
Confidence is deeper
If you can't be confident
Live stream it.

spend a day popping all that shit and putting alcohol on every popped pimple or even lemon or lime juice...best way..or quit stuffing things in your asshole and rubbing it on your face afterward.

>*takes breath*
for fucks sake

youtube.com/watch?v=_m0Zs2vrybs

thank me later anons

That fuckin sucks man..
But on the flip side, both of you guys are handsome mf's (no homo) and when it does finally clear up, you'll be swimming in snatch!

Is it regular acne or cystic?

u gonna end up with Bill Murray tier scars

Look at brian turner on youtube

get acutane. get /fit/.

see dermatologist, get
>doxycycline
>clindamycine

This is all that i use to get rid of my acne when it goes to shit, Some of it you can only get via prescription. I'd talk to your doctor/dermatologist about that.

(same fag btw)
Get your hands on de la cruz sulfur, They sell it in walmarts all over the place and cost about a dollar. I recently had a fucked up breakout but with this and 3 days and i'm all clear now.

Mother of God, what the fuck is going on here

i would rather be 5'9 with bitches than a 6'2 walking freak

What are you 12?

Doxycycline will fix it. Or getting your face sand blasted. I had bad acne.

you have acne so you won't reproduce at such an age. this is gods will. it may pass, and when it does you are free to be a kiddy fiddler.

Keep your filthy hands off those zits.

Former bad acne person here. This is what to do:

- If you can, go to dermatologist and stick with the treatment they give you
- Eat better. As much as you can, cut out fried/greasy food and dairy.
- Exercise. Exercising will improve your skin all around and make you feel better physically and mentally.
- If you get medication for your skin, once it starts clearing up, get on a skin care schedule and maintain it. Twice daily cleanser, optional toners, twice daily moisturize after cleansing, occasional exfoliation unless the medication is already drying your skin. All these kinds of skin products also come in types for people with oily skin.

I went from pretty severe cystic acne to now having nothing but an occasional white head breakout after eating bad food. Hope this helps and don't get down because your skin can and will get better if you try.

soundcloud.com/cyranosweet/bxtches

Accutane..

I use accutane, it works well.

>Manlet detected

Does anyone have the picture of the girl with terrible terrible skin on her chest, but she's actually really hot. She's wearing a towel. Anyone?

Okay mine was that bad but it was only around where your beard would grow. Nothing worked for me. Get the fuck on accutane before it causes scarring. My face has been clear minus one or two pimples once in awhile.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

step 1: learn a little bit about film
step 2: get a couple good vids of you popping them
step 3: make a little bit of side moneys, maybe more on youtube, people eat that shit up, it's weird
step 4: buy some booze with that money
step 5: drink

that's all I got for you hombre, sorry i didn't meme my steps