Cuck thread, post your girls and others say what they'd do to them/how they'd fuck them

cuck thread, post your girls and others say what they'd do to them/how they'd fuck them.
replies get replies.

Doggy this bitch ,slap her titts and creampie her.
Wwyd

Gf

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik name here or send it to my kik to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik is justoneguy511

Wwyd

She got kik?

Pick one or a few, wwyd?

Nope..

She cuck you yet?

Which one and what would you do?

>Any replies will get an equally detailed reply

A nice tit fuck coverijg her face in cum.

Fuck, snapchat then?

I know that she is probably fucking a Tyrone right now...

ambahhly

Antisocialbanana

i would penetrate her poossie with my stinky little dick, treat her like a dog or cat and make her eat things from a bowl while naked

Those lips would be around my cock and she would gag and choke on me id tit fuck thoes nice globes and cake her in my cum

Disconnected

I would make her suck my cock until her she gagged and her makeup started running down her face. Then stick my dick in her ass until I filled her up a few loads!

wtf_mads

shove a few handfuls of sand into her mouth and up her nose, then hold her face in the water while I rape her tight little pussy with a pocket knife.

Afterwards, rape her red, bloody pussy with my cock and cum inside her

I would lay her on her back and make her head lean over i would throat fuck her noce and hard as i play with her tits. I would stop after awhile and use her cunt she would moan and cum all over my cock i would pull out and cake her face in my cum.

Sit each with their anus impaled on those weird candle things behind them. Finger both their pussies and then make them foot fuck each other

see a psychotherapist dude

Fuck her from behind with both hands on the back of her head forcing it down into her pillow. Don't want her folks downstairs hearing their little daughter being raped after all.

wwyd?

Push her down the stair so hard that she breaks her arms. Follow her down and then start eating her asshole as she writhes in pain. Use her mouth as a fuckhole for my throbbing cock before cumming in her eyes

just hug her

hit them all with a truck. then go round their broken bodies stapling flyers to their tits and to their pussy lips saying "we are worthless cum sluts"

to the left, order her onto her knees with her mouth open, get to do nothing but suck my cock, deep-throating each time, eyes open and looking at me so they get all watery.

Have the girl on the right pull ofwhat she's wearing and have her sit on the floor with a vibrator on her clit where i can see her.

wwyd? pic if gf

How would you fuck her?

She got a kik user? I would love to see if that slut would sext and send pics behind your back

Replies for replies faggots

This

i can't say that she does have kik, no one uses it where i live, but im glad you can enjoy her

Would bend her over and fuck her ass hard slapping it making her cry i would fill her ass with my cum and leave her there.

Snapchat? Or telegram?

neither, but she has cucked me many a time, fucked guys at the gym when we go and had me drop her off at a house with 2 other guys

Id bend her over the edge of the bed, take that stupid hat off her and start groping her ass and tits. I'd slide her panties down and just ram my cock inside of her pussy until I blew my load of cum balls deep inside of her

Cute af who is this?

shit, more please? or her kik?

Wpuld ride that skirt up and fuck her from behind her friends would watch in horor as i squeeze her nice bkg tits hard she would moan and love everysecound of it she would cum over my cock multiple times before i fill her cunt with my cum.

Id hold her down and facefuck her, and make her swallow

Get her to ride me reverse cowgirl as I squeeze her little tits

fascinates me that kids in moms basement can contrive this kind of idiotic thread and seriously get people to respond

i'd choke and slap this girl while i was pounding away until her makeup started running

Would hold her agianst the wall and fuck her nice and hard making her moan loudly as i use her ass. She would cum multiple times from my abuse to her ass. I would fill her with my cum and tie her up and leave her there.

she's cute, your gf?

Any interest?

Right in the pussy.

Yes she is

damn, does she have kik? she looks like the kind of girl who would send pictures behind your back.

>implying I have a girl

What about mums?

damn, now thats a milf

Aw

Glad you like her (I guess)

Asian teen that is 5'1.

Would make her lean out the window so her neighbors can watch as I pull up her skirt and rail her ass until the screams.

She used to but not anymore, I did catch her sendin pics behind my back though, so to punish her I fucked her ass, even though she loved it.

I need this wwyd? Have more

do you know if she has kik or snapchat? I kinda wanna see how she would react to my cock.

another

damn shame son.

would mouth fuck the second one then fuck her ass and cum in her pussy then send her off to prom with cum dripping down her leg

Sorry, I "borrowed" her phone for a short time and was busy to nick her pics. Didn't think to check for social media. Maybe next time.

> I kinda wanna see how she would react to my cock.
I like the idea. Wouldn't be surprised if her reaction wasn't negative

fuck, keep posting more though. I would fucking love to show her my cock, I bet she would love it. she looks like a cockhungry slut.

would throatfuck her and fuck her pussy from behind and surprise her by cumming deep in her

Would lift 2's skirt and pull her hair while I pounded her tight pussy doggystyle, then i'd push her face into the pavement as I creampie her

want to facefuck #5 before spreading those long legs wide open and testing how tight her cunt is

My fiance how would you guys fuck her?

> I bet she would love it. she looks like a cockhungry slut.
I know for a fact that she fucks other men. So, yes.

Any more intrest in this one?

How do you people live with yourselves? Fucking pathetic, for fuck sake grow up.

fuck, i wish you could give me her contact details somehow.

Whould slid my cock down her throat and have her toung lick my balls while I'm forcing my fist up her pussy.