Just binge watched both movies for the first time. The first one is great, will definetely buy the bluray later...

Just binge watched both movies for the first time. The first one is great, will definetely buy the bluray later, a classic, but the second one is so fucking dogshit, apart from Eva Green's tits, why did they make it?

>why did they make it?
$$$

This.

Also why does Eva pick shit movies to starred in I mean between this and sin city 2.

>greenscreen: the movie

So? That's the visual they're going for.

$$$

I thought it was ok. At least it was better than 2014's other Eva Green/Frank Miller comic book movie sequel that was made years too late.

it's fucking ugly. Why would you go for that visual? It's barely better than sky captain or whatever that jude law/jolie movie was called

I like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

2 it wasnt dogshit. eva green saved it to an okay flick

300 was revolutionary when it came out. It gave every straight man an otherworldly orgasm. It was a fucking experience watching it in theaters. But it's a very, very, very simple film. Even Metal Gear Solid V has more substance than it. How can the sequel be so much worse? I haven't seen it. If it's got Eva Green and sea battles is it really that bad? Is it really DOGSHIT or is it just boring because it's essentially the same movie again?

I would literally pay a million dollars to suck on Eva's tits for like a minute. And it would be worth every cent.

the lead guy for the second one was shit

I couldn't even finish the second one. I think I made it about 20 minutes.

>ecause it's essentially the same movie again?
it is, except in the sea with boats and like I said here he has no charisma. they should have gone with a completely different guy altogether

the Marathon sequence was pretty GOAT 2bh

OP's exaggerating how bad the second one is. Visually it's pretty much on par with the first one, though it does have that direct to DVD veneer. What lets it down in my opinion is that it doesn't have the colorful cast of characters that the first one did. The only stand out actor is Eva Green but everyone else is pretty much interchangable.

>slashes for the helmet instead of his NAKED UNGUARDED BODY
Not even Peter Jackson Orcs are that retarded. Fucking sandniggers.

Also it doesn't have much impact on the film itself obviously but Sullivan Stapleton is a really good stage fencer. He's got the personality of a sheet of cardboard but he physically suited the part.

When is Zack's 300-style Revolutionary War kino going to get made?

This he didn't had Butler's charisma, it needed another guy as the protagonist, Jack o'connell should've been the main protag, that boy knows how to act and has charisma

I thought it was an entertaining movie. But it definitely had a made for TV vibe to it.

Post her tities and stop whining

When he gets the rights to Hamilton