She's considered one of the hottest girls in my school...

She's considered one of the hottest girls in my school, I think she looks like a man and her chin is fucked up does anyone else agree?

Another one

I'm gonna guess your school is in one of those states that doesn't recognize evolution?

Someone's jealous.

6/10.
She's hot, but a proper normie kinda hot.
Nothing special about her, just regular hot(ish).

She's okay, and by okay, I mean clearly out of my league. Not my type though, she could pass for a 28-30 year old.

Looks ok. Maybe a 6/10 at best.

No.

She's not that great.

Exactly

7/10 i guess she has some personality too?

dont be mad because you're the social equivalent of a dried potato OP

That bitch is hardly a 6. Let's see some real hoes op

fug user more lefty with her hair down?

more of the left one in skirts or tights them legs.... hnggggg

Yup.
She had youth going for her. In 10 years she'll start to look normal ugly for her age.

She looks 25, not 18.

She'll have the hardest time in college adjusting to the real world.

She'll probably come back a wreck from her 1st semester next winter so make the most of it and comfort her.

Greentext the story of you boning her at her house new years 2018

Fucking neckbeards who think they are allowed to have standards this high.

This girl is white, blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty face, nice body.

Automatically 9/10+.

Fuck, when did this board become all degenerate fucking faggots?

Oh wait. Always was.

I'd like an answer to this.

IKR, I like them more like my sister, 23 and looking like an 11th grader. Aging will not be kind to this girl.

8 homie. She's bad, that's for sure.

hey OP, what do you look like?

>like a man

most white girls do, brev

My nigga Eazy muthafuckin E

When the hottest girl in your school has that Robbie Rotten chin.

the habsurg chin throws me off, would enjoy hate fucking her though.

7/10 would crush puss

I'm weak AF kek

>being in highschool

Come back in a few years, kid.

It's all about if she puts out.

thats right, real gansta,

6/10 at best that face is going to hold her back. She reminds me of the traps that get posted on this shit site everyday

I agree, she looks like the crimson chin in this photo
but in this one she looks alright, 6-7/10 imo

>Automatically 9/10+.
Wouldn't that make you the neckbeard with low standards, since you consider literally every single chick with these features for 9/10...

I'd fuck her but I certainly wouldn't date her, I'm also from /fit/ so I'm allowed to have high standards, have 3 bitches fighting over me right now and one is Asian, feels good one breaking up friendships between girls

shave her hair and wipe her lipstick and he can join the army.

well, that joke would have been funny a few years ago, when women could not join the army.

Hah

I know this thread will be crawling with High school students, so I've got a guide to getting laid in college.
1) drink to excess
2) lower your standards
3) repeat
Do this on the weekends and you will get laid.

this is true, it worked for me

She's going to be morbidly obese and look rekt in the face by 25 or 2 kids whichever comes first. All that makeup and trying that hard at that age? Trouble.

All the girls in my HS who looked old for their age ended up fuckin REKT by 25 or 30. At my 20 year reunion all the hottest ones were the nerdy skinny chicks who had no body and wore no makeup in HS. Think library assistants and band/orchestra girls. Just about ALL the skinny ones from HS turned out pretty fucking hot.

All the girls who were built and the "hot party girls" looked like someone's beat up grandma. Also fat.

Words of wisdom kids

-middleagedfag