Why did cutesy high school electronic die?

Why did cutesy high school electronic die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3RnRiA864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It deserved to.

fuck I forgot this album ever existed

It's still around.

desu this album is fucking dope

its bizarre that this trend ended literally just as I graduated from high school.

Although I thought it was a mediocre postal service rip off, I still want something similar to the postal service to be being made...

fuck me we early 2010 again

i love this album desu

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES

>those song titles
could anyone have imagined anything so innocent?

Agreed we really need a new postal service album. Although if it isn't just as good or better than sgh I would rather them leave it be. Better to keep the bloodline pure nah'mean

oh shit i never made the connection. owl city is a poor postal service rip

that being said whats the best postal service song

i can't even hear such greats heights without feeling depressed about squandering my youth

Honestly not sure, personally I like "nothing better" or "Clark gable" the best but I suspect "sleeping in" might be their ace of spades

They had their chance when they did a tour a few years ago, I don't think either Gibbard or Tamborello were that interested in making another one

That's how I feel when I listen to Young Folks

I know how you feel. This is gonna set me into a depressive slope I can already tell. Welp time to put give up on and just lay/think

damn, im getting those early 2010s feels again

THEY WILL SEE US WAVING FROM SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS

COME DOWN NOW,
THEY'll SAY

we will become silhouettes.

The drum programming on Ocean Eyes is fantastic. He has a good ear for tones and textures too.

We Will Become Silhouettes

At least this album is good.

this shit sounds like mario

It didn't:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3RnRiA864

my nigga right here.

The cover of Suddenly Everything Has Changed

I went back and listened to this and genuinely felt like it was the worst music I'd ever heard. Maybe it was my mood at the time.

Too white.

t b h a vast majority of that plinky plonky "indietronica" of the post-Kid A 2000s sounds dated at fuck

sleeping in