Self-serve ads are gone

self-serve ads are gone.

that is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

context: Sup Forums used to have a "self-serve" ad system; starting in 2013.

there was a form you would fill-out with the ad you wanted to post, and you would pay an amount of money to put that ad up.

when did this disappear? why did this disappear? how long has this disappeared? what happened to this? what happened?

i don't know. no one tells me anything.

so it'd be nice if it was brought back, or if there was at least an explanation, answer, or at least a response to this.

but i'm not expecting any response to this and it will probably be gone forever for no reason.

also maybe removing it is why Sup Forums is losing money. maybe if you brought it back then Sup Forums would lose less money, or stop using money. -

also if you have to do something to stop Sup Forums from losing money that involves taking away something - then i suggest cutting the maximum-file-size in half.

also i can find little-to-no evidence of this ever existing, including not being able to find screenshots of it, but i remember it existing.

thank you.

>tfw that won't matter because I'm using an adblock application

wtf are you talking about the link to the page is right there and it still works fine

>tfw that won't matter because others aren't using an adblock application

>wtf are you talking about the link to the page is right there and it still works fine

my ad-blocker program is so advanced i can't see it

So? This site needs a real system to generate income, hiro is a mess, but moot was a narc who got money from the feds.

>wtf are you talking about the link to the page is right there and it still works fine

Sup Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

it's not on that page... there's no form to fill out a self-serve ad...

>>So? This site needs a real system to generate income, hiro is a mess, but moot was a narc who got money from the feds.

so? yeah, and. it doesn't work. cool story bro.

anddd I'm fukn retarded

>anddd I'm fukn retarded

it's alright