What do you do when you suspect your gf is being unfaithful...

What do you do when you suspect your gf is being unfaithful. Not sucking someone else's cock or anything like that but just being a flirty whore with other guys?

Tell them how you feel like a god damn adult.

Pic related?

this desu

fpbp

Then they'll know I broke into their facebook account. I don't want them to suspect anything . I want to catch them like the fucking worm they are and make them know they fucked up.

Don't get jealous, make her jealous. Start openly flirting with her sister/mom/friends. Don't stop until you manage to bang one of them. If she really loves you, she'll forgive you and stay. If not, new gf. win/win

You have to be 18 to post here.

you don't need the "morally superior" high ground to show them that they're bullshitting you
just tell them how it is then break up
it's not hard

Nice one bro. What an original post.

But I care about this person. I just don't want to end up like some cuck that everyone laughs at.

you are the cuck that everyone laughs at
you created this thread, you know.

for once in your young life, quit giving such a shit. just break up with her.

That's easy to say when you're a lonely degenerate who's never cared about anyone other than themselves their whole life.

Doesn't need to be original if it's true.

Come back when you're 18.

The only people that accuse people of being underage are underage faggots to begin with

>al this damage control and deflecting

Good night kid

>peacing out after he got called out.
yeah, goodnight

>he can't take the bant
well, if you want us to praise you like some fucking lord, just go back to /r/edgykids then.
remember, you're the pathetic piece of shit who was seeking advice in the first place.

Nah dawg, I don't want to be praised. Just wanted to know what you would do if you were in a similar situation, but I guess that's impossible for you to do.

what the fuck is your deal kid? you have your answer, go handle it

>trusting 3DPD ever

You only have yourself to blame in all of this.

man, pride really is a horrible sin.
making 14 year olds everywhere this edgy. what have kids become these days?

Deal? Just banting bro
Yeah I know I only have myself to blame for this
What a weak attempt at an insult. If I'm not actually 14, which I'm not, it doesn't even qualify as an insult.

Calls her a piece of shit worm

Yeah, I got angry. Shit's just rough user.

>If I'm not actually 14, which I'm not
niggawut?

>Yeah I know I only have myself to blame for this
At least you understand. It's best to just strap yourself in and give up now.

Sorry, I'm not actually 14 so calling me 14 isn't gonna do anything. I never said I wasn't stupid.

if you didn't notice already, kiddo, i haven't said a single insult as of yet. through this entire thread, i was merely describing you.

jeez, you're pathetic.

Describing me incorrectly. Merely pointing out the fact that calling someone underage is a lame tactic and it makes you look like a fag.

dubs if my gf is cheating on me

>pointing out the fact that calling someone underage
>pointing out the fact
>the fact
so you are underage, huh?
get b&, kiddo

I meant I am pointing out the fact that calling somebody underage on Sup Forums is a lame tactic and makes you look like a fag.
>reading comprehension

you already said it
i already reported you
you're going to get banned
just delete the thread before it's too late, m8

lol

That's a real smug face you got there

Thanks.
I'm stealing your cawfee image, by the way.

Very well.

Let her know she is making me feel unwanted, replaceable, and generally unimportant.
And while its risky let her know that, All three things i can feel about myself on my own without having to spend more on food, utilities, a bigger home and vehicle to accommodate for the extra humans in my life.
Usually that makes her think about what is at stake when she feels like playing little immature girl games for attention or bevase shes bored.

Ask if I can watch her fuck a giant, stinky, greasy nigger dick