If dubs, UK is not a country anymore

If dubs, UK is not a country anymore.

roll

If 5 the Empire will rise again.

FUCK

OP

UK = Glorious
OP = Faggot

That's like taking something out of a big trashcan and putting it into a little one.

it isn't a country in the first place you fucking retard
it's a sovereign state of 4 countries

I assume you are someone who uses the phrase "british accents" and assumes everyone in every area of these countries sounds like harry potter?

fucking muggle scum

Nigger wishes he had blond hair, never will nigger.

I would smash the girl on the right so hard

Well looks like someone beat me to it. Good work user, educate these plebs

Silence Nigger Brexit has freed the world.

the other day I was speaking to an american who didn't know London was in England

It's only that way because we are being weak and not bringing the boot down upon the lesser peoples of this island.

once again that girl on the right would receive so much cum in her arse
who is she and why is she in this thread so much, did I miss something?

and sunk the £ to what it was in the 80s.
Fuck nigger now their shitting currency is worth more and oil is traded globally in $.

Just.....please no....wut.
How do these mouth breathers put pants on in the morning?

Then again I was talking to a group of people at uni once and after this girl says she's from Belfast this guy says "oh I've never been to Scotland".

Could you explain? I've seen this guy face in the years but I don't really remember who he is supposed to be

phwoar that is painful.
I also get really pissed off at them not realising their cities were names after English places, like I am from the original Jersey and they are surprised it exists?

WHY ELSE WOULD NEW JERSEY BE "NEW"?!

His name is Travis. He has two knives.

(but ofc your point also shows stupid people everywhere, but experienced so, so much more from Americans)

FUCK now i remember this pic, back when "cringe" and "edgy" weren't words used on the internet yet. But why Travis-the-Keeper-of-two-knives is shown molesting a kid?

I think most people want to forget Jersey exists.

Nice jihad's

That's Travis Jr.

Jersey is alright, Guernsey is the bad Channel Island

fukkinn lost

hahaha nice

be careful they might hear about this when the post barge arrives, in 12 years.

Yeah it does we have tbh about it. Still there's a highly concentrated population of idiots in America.
Self proclaimed idiots too

U.K. isn't a country anyway, but a union of many.

OP = fgt

I know right, they think they're the hot shit of the world.
It's weird to me that in the south in Alabama there's a city named after Birmingham.
I just imagine them butchering the word
Burr-ming-haaam

U.K. = country
England = state
Prove me wrong, faggot.

has been brought up but OP has too much fat and autism and lard in his brain to know anything about the world outside his bedroom other than directions to walmart

long shot here, but did you sell a 19" cymbal recently?

The way they say the ending to places like Oxfordshire or Leicestershire is the most painful, and there's some places in America named after them too:(

UK = collection of countries.
They each have their own parliament, language

nah, I don't do drums, but knowing Jersey, it wouldn't be a long shot that I probably know whoever you're talking about

most obvious bait

Don't worry they all speak French anyway so they wont understand.
I guess you are right. Jersey my have French as an official language but at least their post and phone boxes aren't blue.

WARNING! Carry on reading or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! You know Teddy is real. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. Tomorrow at exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will cut your throat and watch you bleed out. His face will be the last thing you see unless you post this in three other threads. Teddy cannot be stopped.

The United Kingdom consists of four countries (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), whilst Great Britain consists of three of these (England, Scotland and Wales). Technically, Wales is also a principality.

I live less than 200 miles from the place, this shit is taught to us before we're 8 years old, fgt.

Agreed. My autism detector is off the charts dealing with this level of idiocy.

The UK isn't a country dumbass.

Only for stuff in court and on passports.. so weird
I'd understand more if Jèrriais was used, to try and cling onto that heritage, French just seems odd

If trips never come back to b

haha fair enough I have no reference point but I took a shot

WARNING! Carry on reading or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Teddy is real. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. Tomorrow at exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will cut your throat and watch you bleed out. His face will be the last thing you see unless you post this in three other threads. Teddy cannot be stopped.

It's probably some dumb rule from the old times or people being awkward.

this gave me a bonner

this pleases me