Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if Trump got assassinated before Inauguration? Clinton is next in line?

Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if Trump got assassinated before Inauguration? Clinton is next in line?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
youtube.com/watch?v=zlmuKtyhDKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pence.

No. Pence would be.

Mike Pence is next in line

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence becomes president I believe

The christian theocracy the GOP's been fapping about for years

What if Pence dies too

Speaker of house is third shithead

i thought secretary of state was third

Barry stays President until the 2017 RE-election.

>doesn't even know how the government works

>wants to change it

good luck shit for brains.

If everyone in US dies from some reason then OP is elected as president

90% of the people who voted for Trump don't know how the government works but they sure as hell changed it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

nope

The Electoral College would choose the runner-up (Clinton), as they have done in the past when a candidate died before they voted them into office. Before inauguration the line of succession is the same as after.

savage

You fucking idiot it's Pence.

If a candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the general election and the meeting of electors, under federal law, the electors pledged to the deceased candidate may vote for the candidate of their choice at the meeting of electors.
If a winning Presidential candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the counting of electoral votes in Congress and the inauguration, the Vice President elect will become President.
There's actually no protocol in the Constitution for how to select a president if both the president-elect and vp-elect die before inauguration, so it would be a significant problem if this actually happened. In all likelihood, the standard rules of presidential succession would be applied, limited to current office-holders.

You're not getting a clinton president, and it's a good riddance because she's basically George W.Bush with a skirt pretending to dem.
And with a full house of republicans?
"Oh no! the government completely forced me to do exactly all the republican things i wanted to do".
Best choice would be to just have Obama for long enough to get some better candidates, now the shit burned to the ground.

If it's before the electoral college votes, then they have the power to put in anyone they want. In fact they already do, but they would be more likely to do so if Trump got JFKed.

So once Trump's administration takes over, we'd need to kill a lot of fucking people before we'd get someone acceptable.

How can the secretary of education be ahead of the secretary of homeland security?!

What about Moose? Various Moose in the country are surely more qualified than OP.

Exactly because you had to ask that question.

This fucking idiot

He won't get assassinated, but he will get impeached inside of two years. He doesn't play nice with others and Republicans like to control their leaders. The Republican House and Senate would absolutely love a Pence presidency. All they have to do is impeach Trump, and all their dreams come true. Trump has ignored the law his entire life so it'll be easy to find a reason.

HA! Nigger, I hope the NSA finds you.

If a winning Presidential candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the counting of electoral votes in Congress and the inauguration, the Vice President elect will become President, according to Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.

i love that they had to photoshop Trump's head onto a non-obese body.

Get impeached in 2 years... with a red majority in the house and Senate. You're a smart guy.

Hillary cannot be put in office. So stop dreaming.

You mean President Trump.

>Get rekt shilldog

The electoral college could give their votes to her anyway despite Trump winning them.

This. Trump isnt technically president until the electoral college votes him in next month. It wouldnt go to Pence in that case, they would vote for the runner up in the election. If killed after he is sworn in however, it would go to Pence.

Did you hear about that one professor who predicted Trump would win based on an algorithm that he created over the years?

Yeah, he's the one who said that exact same thing that I just said. But I agree 100% with him. There are a lot more reasons, but I can't be fucked to type hem all out. And I'm smart enough, thanks.

Even if it wasn't for Pence, Hillary still conceded

Not without violating the 20th amendment. But I guess you like Hillary don't give a shit about the constitution unless it benefits what you want.

MFW im a racist cuck who gts all my political knowledge from an conservative echo chamber

90% of the people who voted don't know how the government works but they sure as hell changed it

ftfy you lib fag

Y'all are wrong. The House of Reps. would decide and they would pick that dick-face from Ohio Kay-suck.

WARNING! Carry on reading or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Teddy is real. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. Tomorrow at exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will cut your throat and watch you bleed out. His face will be the last thing you see unless you post this in three other threads. Teddy cannot be stopped.

don't exaggerate!

only 48% sure as hell changed it.

I guess you would rather have someone that wants WW3, cannot maintain classified information, is a known criminal like Al Capone, lies and doesn't care, dislikes the constitution and the American people and the list goes on. She should be shot personally.

President Trump. Deal with that, lib fag.

Trump voters wanted to destroy and reform both the DEM and GOP.

And guess what? they absolutely fucking did it.

The next 4 years will be shitty, but then you will have much better choices, and THEN america will be great again.

You mean President-Elect Trump.

This gut gets it. Liberals don't

Still cant let it go huh? Must be tough on ya.

>make donald drumpf again

wtf does this libtard meme even mean? that drumpf shit is old. most immigrants anglicized their name anyways. trump is no different.

It's in order that the department was created. DHS was only created about a decade ago, DOE is much older.

Pre-inauguration, Clinton is next in line. Realistically this is the kind of shit that could start a war though.

No, she has conceded.

Donald Trump is the president

tardo.

clinton is in line for solitary on federal prison at best.

The 20th amendments states to the vice president elect.

Sadly some of the problems with the liberals are the liberals themselves.
But Sanders along with other enlightened by the light of trump lefties is already fixing that.

Nope. It goes to pence, then to speaker. It's one of those amendments past what you learn in school.

Fuckin hell, don't you kids go to School. I really hope all of you are in like 7th grade and below

Hillary's trophy

>deal with it.jpg

lol, hillfags are trying to figure how to win a election they lost.

They don't like how powerful "President Trump" sounds.

You know, when I first heard "Obama" I thought it was a clown. I was mostly right.

yep. I'm dumb

You forgot your >meme arrow and smugtrumppepe.jpg

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

I've been hoping for a political revolution for decades. It was either that or a civil war. Rather the political revolution but either one would have sufficed. The political will just take a bit longer to get things fixed. So much has been jacked up over the past several decades and it will take time to fix.

Like everyone saying free trade is a good thing. It sounds good but there are only two actual ways it would work. All countries involved would have to be on the same levels of standard of living and pay scales. The other is to completely do away with the stock market and for all companies to be owned either by a single person or by the employees.

You seem angry. Better luck next time kiddo. Just sit back with your head in the sand for the next 4-8 years, or just hang yourself now. Either way works to dull the pain.

Sanders is farther left than most of what you call "lefties".

dear, god. The republicans kill trump and make it look like a hillary conspiracy. Their guy, pence, gets in and carries out their agenda.

Pay the fuck attention in school. You might think its funny now, but when you become an adult and people start questioning why you don't know simple things you should know from school, you just look like a loser.

This is not a simple thing for me, I am not from america and my country has a political system vastly different from america, so nice.

Rekt

If republicans could do 9/11, this would be a breeze

The problem is not the left itself, but the SJW like mindset.
If you check some of the sanders interviews like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zlmuKtyhDKg
You will see the man knows exactly what fucked up, and most likely how to fix it.

The era of calling everyone a racist is over.

They would need to hire Hillary's assassin. You know the one she uses.

Agriculture is too.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

We go to war with democrats