Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt
arsenalinc.com/usa/SAM7R.html
youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AR-15 is a literal meme gun

>he uses an AR-15 to defence instead of a B-17 :'^)

The issue with AR-15 for home defense, is the round it uses. Due to high velocity and penetrating factor, the bullet can go through the faggot breaking into your home, through your walls, and into someone else's house which may potentially kill an innocent.

why don't you post a time stamped pic of your own?

>Barbie for Boys

>self defense
>family
Pistol.
>home
Shotgun.

You're the guy that grabs a hammer for every job.

It's true though.

Which is why I have a S&W 40 with hollow points. Don't want collateral damage.

Yep. Shot gun for home security.

because people dont break into homes in real life. you live in a fantasy world because youre life is so fuckin effeminate you have to daydream about being a man
TL:DR faggot

Whats wrong with hitting shit with a hammer? If f

Who in their right mind would want an AR for home defense?

dont break into more then 1 in a million homes in real life*

a faggot

>people don't break into homes in real life

i wanna live in your world. holy mother of fuck i can't stop laughing.

3000fps with green tip will walk though 3/8 plate steel. The round is designed to enter and exit a military issue helmet at 400 yards. Sheet rock and stucco/wood panels don't do much.

someone who needs to shoot through all the sheetrock in the house and kill the neighbor's kid?

Because they jam too frequently.

because I have a vz. 58 instead

bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt

Agree

What sort of sheltered utopia bubble do you live in user?

I do shitdick. Pic was too big and not taking another

So much cringe.

Faggotville

>biohazard cumstains all over rifle
what are you 12?

okay sorry, the chances are like 1 in 4 milliion that they break in while someone is home and even less that they do anything violent in the us look it up faggot

assault rifles are illegal in the us

Bullet button and 30rd clip. Living dangerously in CA

But that's wrong. 55gr .223 will fragment going through drywall. It's the safest round to use that will reliable fuck on someone's day.

That's why you use 55gr FMJ. . .

so 1 in a million chance somones home, one in 20 million chance someone gets even minorly assaulted

Mostly because it's a poor weapon for self defense. For that, you want a handgun. Unless you're expecting to have to defend the ramparts.

Spit my beer out laughing. So true.

>chances are like 1 in 4 million
[citation needed]

I don't recall copper jacketed boat tailed rounds fragmenting after impacting drywall/sheetrock... that's soft material there, and the majority of houses built use drywall/sheetrock

Because I have an AR-4, which is better in close combat.

I can't get one because I live in NY :(

My fist are faster and deadlier than any weapon.

I'm in the proccess of geting one, but my state's background checks are fucking rediculous. I've been waiting for a month for them to do the background check. However, I'm using mine for sport, not home defense. A shot from that will go through the home invader's head, through the wall, and still be able to pierce through another poor bastard's skull. I'd say thats some serious overkill.

cause I already have an MG 151

i cant do mental math this stoned but basicaly these guys are faggots. i own guns but youll kill yourself and kids with a gun before you defend your home. worst case scenerio sleep with a bat or knife if youre that fucking scared and gay

That's what I've been trying to tell these faggots here

I'm getting one soon.

No, what you mean to say is "shoot gun for home security." Shot is the past tense. Try it with me. "Shoot gun for hame security."

I use a 9mm folding carbine so I don't have to worry about shooting through things as much, and my wife feels more comfortable shooting it than an ar

scawed of a widdle nigga, aww one might get in my house a huwt me awwww i better have a gun laying around that will statistically kill one of my family memebers 400 fucking times before its used on an intruder

I do tho, S&W M&P AR15 Sport, two 30 round clips with armor piercing rounds locked and loaded beside me yo

See? Barbie for boys. How much gearsexual fetish faggotry is that, even? I can't even begin to add it all up. When instead you could have, say, a good sidearm, a more basic sporting rifle, and a fucking beater truck or ATV to boot.

>implying niggers don't do this every day

A beautiful gun there. I got one as well when it was on sale. Lot of good reviews, 1000 rounds fired on it, not one jam.

Green or Black tips

what a good solidly built milled ak?

any recommendations?

I prefer cyka blyat power.

M4 and it's variants are the best small arm in the world at the moment for killing other humans. All pistol cartridges are underpowered. At close range a 556 is perfect.

there are only 12 months, you fucking homeschooled idiot.

I have a shotgun for self defense, I'm getting an AR for when the shit hits the fan

Kel-Tec Sub-2000?

read the stats unless youre dumber then a nigger. they dont break in while the whole family is asleep. the huge majority occur while youre at work jerking it to your murdering a home invader fantasy

Black rain with a trijicon on top.. looks dumb but that's a pretty decent rig.

Green

arsenalinc.com/usa/SAM7R.html

It's much easier to explain to my kids why I shot the man rather than explain to my wife my our child was injured.

Come live in the detroit slums for a few weeks, I think your attitude will change right quick.

ironic i was looking at that site

>scawed
>widdle
>huwt

all these faggots

Because I have The Right Arm of the Free World instead

IWI Tavor SAR 9mm is great for close quarters. As short as most SBRs and with hollow points, the penetration is controlled.

Then they aren't AP rounds.

Niggers are this stupid.
youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY

ITT: Fat 'Murricans who think they're Mark Wahlberg, and think that a gun meant for ranged military applications is going to help them when 4 niggers sharing a pistol break in to steal their toasters and rape their wives.

I've had her for a few years now and not one single problem, got a nice NcStar III AR scope too.

It never happens until it does.

because someone breaking in for your flatscreen is going to choke out a baby...
no one breaks in while people are home on purpose

lol, fucking move and make better life choices. nigger

9mm doesn't have much penetration to start with lol

BUT, they will still do the job as far as home defense goes.

What model is that?

I don't have upwards of 800-1k of money to spend on a weapon like the AR.

>because people dont break into homes in real life.

You deserve the cultural enrichment you're sure to get.

and even then you probably wont get to play hero. or if you do youll panick and shoot your kid in the hallway. you massive fucking loser

Steel penetrator goes through most body armor, aside from steel plating. So, it's still considered armor piercing.

Very nice user.

Mine has a Bushnell AR-223 Optics 4.5x-18x scope on.

I have a couple built, current lower I just built and a couple more lowers in the pipe

Come on down to Stockton and check my crime index. Sleep tight with your broom or bat.

NC star doesn't make a nice scope.

i wont ever get it. ever. neither will you youre retarded. keep daydreaming

Cos I'm an Ausfag.
Any fucker that gets past the crocs, snakes, spiders, dropbears, jellyfish, fish, roos, natives, and can find my house in order to break in can take my stuff and I'll give the fucker a beer. He's earned it.

What will you be thinking when this happens?
youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY

That looked more like a domestic dispute, not a home invasion. Unless your front door is hollow, in which case the best defence may be to get a real door.

147gr +P through a 16" barrel and can. I hope I never have to find out. I just got this place remodeled... not a fan of fixing drywall.

>40sw

nig nog just use 45 at that point or stick to 9. 40 has as much recoil if not more than 45 platforms. get a compact 1911 and be a real man.

dont live with children in shitty neighbourhoods and no one breaks in while youre home on purpose. most robberys happen while youre at work. niggers arnt comming to chain you up and face rape you. they want your shit. fucksakes faggots

I disagree, laser for close range and 3x9 for mid to long ranger, accurate. Takes me 3 seconds to pop it off and pop up the iron sights, 3 seconds to pop it back on.
What else would I need out of a scope?

because I don't live in a crime infested neighborhood and I'm not stupid enough to succumb to irrational fear

my Sup Forumsro.