> She goes down, pulls off my pants and starts to suck
> bends over the bed, ass up
> Im pressed against her as I pull her pants down
> Round, firm 10/10 fitness ass
> Ohshit.jpeg
> there's a little dick down there
> Recoil in horror
> wtf do I do
> Grab its hips and pound its asshole like never before, just pretend its female
> cum inside it
> it asks me to stay. I dont.
So that was my night Sup Forums, how was yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCEKzzL4X-U
ashemaletube.com/videos/245606/massive-boobs-shemale-masturbates-cock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will you be seeing her again?

You are a faggot.

Though most dudes would have done the same.

Also you're one of the 3 b's

You should be drowning in sex.

Band members.
Bouncers.
Bar staff.

Sounds like a better night than I'm having hanging this noose to kill myself with. Fucking thing keeps slipping loose. There's always gotta be fucking something I swear to god.

I know that feeling bro. The universe wants me to kill myself, but it just won't let me.

souuu
did you suk the benis

Now you have AIDS. Thats what you get for being a hook up degenerate.

I do pretty well for myself. The main thing that holds me back is I never hook up with girls from work. That shits a rape accusation waiting to happen.

I pretended it wasnt there. It looked and felt female, and I couldnt see its shriveled little peen from behind

well, it's 4 am here. spent my evening drinking whiskey. also, kicking butt with ganon on for glory, while listening to this over and over
youtube.com/watch?v=XCEKzzL4X-U

almost as sexy as buttucking a cute trap, eh

mask sure shes tested
hit again when needed
nice made up story by the way bro

sigh, as always op is faggot.

So am I a faggot if I'm only attracted to the parts that look female? Obviously anyone who faps to dicks is a faggot, they are a male sex organ, but I was only focusing on the parts that looked and felt female.

chkd

OP is literally a faggot this time. Rationalize it however you want OP, eventually you'll be sucking that tiny cock.

looked or not

u fucked a dude man...

just let that sink in

Again, you're rationalizing it bro. It's pretty simple:

I just fucked someone!

>Does it have a vagina?
Yes

You are straight.

>Does it have a penis?
Yes

>Does it have a mangled artificial "vagina" where a penis used to be?
Yes

You're still a faggot.

You fucked a dude OP, you are a faggot.

>Everyone calling op faggot while getting some ass
>no one else here is getting anything from same or opposite sex
>mfw

what makes you think that
are you a wizard?

But doesn't it help that
> I honestly thougt it was a qt female until I had already had it suck me to get me all worked up
> I only found out it wasn't because when it put its ass up I went straight for the pussy
> If id gone straight for the ass I might not have even known it had a peen

I have a girlfriend and a sidepiece. But even if I weren't I wouldn't be putting it in any man-butts, even if they were the most girlish looking tranny you could imagine. The only dick I want in my bed is my own.

ashemaletube.com/videos/245606/massive-boobs-shemale-masturbates-cock/

Booty warrior, nice.

you want your own dick going up your ass in your bed
damn son , you`re hardcore

Ok, everyone seems to agree that I fagged it up.

At least, at worst I'm bi with a strong preference for women. I guess I can live with that.

Ill have to make it my mission to get some real pussy to wash my shame away

nah its alright
you literally got trapped in every sense of the word
be proud of it, embrace it
most neckbeard fags here would dream of it

The appropriate response to getting tricked by a man pretending to be a lady is anger.

In a sane society, something like this should be classified as rape by fraud, and that should be something trannies want, because a shittier man than you would beat the holy hell out of someone who was having sex with someone and discovered a cock.

It happens all the time dude, and it's not cool, but honestly, what do you expect when you are essentially LYING to someone to get them to sleep with you?

"her" kek

Similar story to OP. After Trumpocalypse, I heard lots of women and gays crying. And I knew they were right. And it is because of people like me. Because now I know I can get away with everything I've always wanted to secretly do.

Earlier this week, late Tuesday night I was out celebrating Trump's win. I was pumped. That's when I saw this cute little chick walk out of a bar. It was obvious she had been crying. Fuck that just made me want her more.

I followed her for a bit until she was alone. Then I quickly pulled her into an alley with my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. I could see the fear in her eyes and it just made my cock harder.

I leaned my face forward and whispered in her ear, "Trump's gonna make America Great again, and you, you little bitch, are going to make me cum again."

I ran my hands all over her body feeling her soft skin, and tits. Then I spun her around so she was facing the brick wall and pushed her up against it. I could hear her panting in a frightened manner. But she was too scared to scream. I reached around her dress and cupped her tits as I ran my nose along the base of her neck up to her ear, absorbing her scent. She smelled like sweat and fear. Delicious.

I was so fucking hard now my dick and balls were literally aching. I brought my right hand around the front of her dress to feel her pussy and imagine my surprise when I found out she had a cock.

"A fucking Tranny!?" I shouted out shocked. Then quickly followed up "Don't think you having a cock is going to stop this from happening! I'm going to use every part of your body to make me feel good!"

Again, I pushed her back up against the brick wall hard. I could see her cute little face pressed up against the cold bricks. I lifted her dress up and fucking ripped apart her panties.

I looked down and saw a nice fucking ass. And I had to fuck that asshole. I took out my cock and pressed against her asshole. cont.

>the appropiate response should be anger
>a shittier man would beat the shit of...
>"shittier"
thats what anger leads to my friend.. theres nothing shitty about that

She gasped and whimpered as I tried to force it in. But even though my cock was rock hard and throbbing I couldn't force it in. Her asshole was too tight.

I turned my head down and spit all over the head of my cock. Then pushed it up against her asshole again. I didn't think I would be able to get it in again. But then it finally pressed in.

It felt so fucking good. It was tight and warm. As I pressed in I could hear her gasp and whimper again. "Don't you say a fucking thing you little cum slut." I growled into her ear.

I could feel her tremble and she was literally awash in fear. I had never been hornier than I was in that moment.

I began fucking her then. Slowly at first because of how tight it was, but then I just went to town. Fucking harder and harder.

It felt so good. Every thrust I could see her face get pushed against the bricks. I reached around and grabbed her tits while I continued to plow her asshole.

With her tits, the whimpering she was making and her tight asshole, I couldn't last. I blew my hot load deep into her ass. The cum just kept coming. It felt like I unloaded gallons into her.

After my balls stopped pulsing jizz. I slowly pulled my cock out. There was still some jizz on it as well as some blood.

Panting I zipped up and looked at her whimpering collapsed body on the ground. She was still shaking in fear.

"Relax bitch." I told her, "We're making America Great again."

With that I put my red MAGA hat back on and left her there in the alley.
/lgbt/ watch out. In Trump's America this IS going to happen to you. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Make America Great Again!

It's OK bro, it takes a big man to admit that. I don't hate fags, I actually have a few friends who are fags, we just don't want you to lie to yourself. I sort of wish I was bi-sexual because I'd have a lot more options if I were, but hey, dick just doesn't appeal to me.

Only oldfags even seem to remember that's what a trap was meant to be
Don't worry OP. You would have been gay if youd known she was male before going inside / touched the dick / focused on the dick / not pretended it was female / stayed after you fucked it. I think you're safe from teh gay.

Rape isn't gonna be legal. I know you're lying, but even Trump isn't that retarded.

Bull shit. No one with the cognitive capacity of a bouncer would care about that shit. Every single meat head I know is drowning in pussy.

Sounds like your problem is that you're a faggot.

Come on man, he said he knew it had a dick before he went to brown town, that's full-on homo-sex

I was too far gone by the time I found out but I did hatefuck its anus a lot harder than I would have with a real female so theres that

Dicks don't appeal to me either. It was a turn off, not a turn on, that's why I pretended it wasnt there, but at that point I needed a hole to fuck

10/10 great story

MAGA

what a faget

So your rational there was that you were repulsed like you said in your story, but you needed to get off so you fucked It like It was a human Fleshlight or something?

You could have just as easily just had it suck you off and pretended It was a chick as opposed to going full-on homo-sex with teh butts. Both are gay IMHO but somehow I feel like a tranny sucking you off is slightly less gay.

Im not in america where bouncers are fat guys who couldnt finish school. Over here its for guys who need extra money through uni and happen to be into exercise and able to fight.

>went to crab shack with GF
>ate crab
>also ate oysters
>also ate catfish
>drank beers
>came home
>fed puppies some fries
>cuddled puppies
>now playing STO and surfing Sup Forums
>mfw

no such thing as gay

It's just about the same in America friend.

A lot of bouncers in the cities are ex football players and shit, and let me tell you, real girls will absolutely give head to get into popular clubs...

It looked and felt exactly like assfucking a cute female, except I was rougher

Did you use a condom? It's not gay unless your bare cock is in his ass

Over here they regulate security though. In america its just a police check, here its that and a short overpriced legal course, and you cant be sure if the hot chick offering a bj or the guy offering a grand to get in is with liquor licensing. It actually does happen

make love not war
he had fun
nothing wrong except possibel disease

Ausfag? Me too, I know a few bouncers. They have to deal with this shit, undercover cops trying to trick them into fucking up etc. Shits fucked.

Of course it did OP! Asses are asses after all, manly men have hairy asses but if you shave it there won't be a lot of difference there. However, you knew it was a guy while you did it, and you know it.

Shocked it didn't ask you to jerk it off while you were doing it, I wonder if it got blue-balls?

Here's the ultimate question, if it had asked you for a reach around, would you have obliged or left?

>"there's a little dick down there"
lost it.

Afraid not. I'll have to get myself checked, usually im smarter than that but had to make it squeel asap

wow the bs is deep in this thread

I'm just saying it's a real danger for trannies who try to fool people. Dealing with proud guys who are not looking to fuck dudes, that can lead to violence.

>Don't think you having a cock is going to stop this from happening! I'm going to use every part of your body to make me feel good!

You should write doujinshi

Yes
No way. I think it actually reached down to hold its peen out of the way, I would have freaked if it touched me. I dont know how it works, I assume they lose sensation or some shit, it had definitely been on hormone therapy for a long time because it looked and sounded female. I wasnt trying to pleasure it, more of a hatefuck once I realized it had gotten me all worked up and wasnt female. I was rougher than I've ever been with a real female.

Where are you OP? What state?

Not talking about the US retard.

Perth. Not saying any more than that though.

Other countries have states too, retard.

The butthurt is strong in this thread.

Literally.

So... anyone know who the girl in the OP pic is? Hopefully not a trap. Pic is tiny but she looks good.

you gotta tie more loops in the coil. there should be about 9-13. Or you can just use something other than a noose knot. look up self tightening knots and pick any of those.

also fuck you cunt

what's it matter? cute and tight hole, I'd hit it up weekly

"It" asks me to stay, hahaha