Guy gives her everything and asks for nothing in return

>guy gives her everything and asks for nothing in return
>thanks him by burning him alive along with everything he's worked for

What the hell is the problem with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natascha_Kampusch
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wasn't a strong black man.

how is that chair alive

>give her stuff
>expect sex in return

Oh shitlords, you never fail to amuse me.

What did he expect tho? Strong independent women don't need no apocalypse shelter

But he never asked for sex. He just wanted to play house. What is wrong with that?

that's how women work though

It's all Goodman.

You DO realise what "playing house" leads to though, yes?

Superior "MEW locked in a room" movie coming through

Did you miss the part where he was grooming her with all the possessions of a girl he raped and murdered?

He was trying recreate her so he could do it again.

>he didn't ask for sex
Yeah because he was just gonna rape her

>raped

Was that in the director's cut?

You're trusting the guy who collaborated with him? For all we know, they both worked together.

Where did it imply rape at all? If his idea was to rape women why did he let the guy in there?

I got the vibe that he really wanted a family but was too much of an asshole to have one. So he kidnapped these girls to play pretend. They both didn't play along and he killed one of them, and one got away

It's a reasonable supposition, he was holding her in his bunker and has power fantasies despite not actually having been a father. Either way it doesn't matter since murder is worse.

The other dude forced his way in and Goodman didn't want to open the door again to push him out because the world had actually ended.

Iirc he didn't really want the guy there, he just barged in while he was trying to close the door (the broken arm). He's also much more antagonistic towards the guy who's ruining his little "house" situation with the girl.

But he actually was a father?

They had to get one with extra wide legs. I thought Goodman lost the weight.

No, the daughter he talks about the whole film turns out to be a neighbor he murdered.

>clearly had kidnapped a girl before
>he was just trying to help!

male logic

I liked the redneck dude better.

he just wanted to taste her butthole, can you really blame him?

he didn't "kidnap" he claimed her for pleasure purposes, it's understandable. please return your trips

are you fucking retarded?

He kidnapped and murdered another girl. This was clear. He murdered an extremely well natured guy right in front of her face for no good reason. He obviously had emotional issues and was prone to violent outbursts. He wouldn't let her leave. Shit was not going to end well for that woman. Fuck off OP

If you guys had a decked out bunker like this with all the security, supplies, and amenities, would you kidnap a qt to put in it?

Goodman did. I certainly would. Imagine every day around lunchtime pumping mew bareback missionary. Eventually she develops Stockholm syndrome and wraps her silky thighs around your pelvis as you squirt in her. Then you cuddle and watch 90's movies like Braveheart and Kung Pao Enter the Fist as your seed grows inside her fertile womb.

heh pretty good plan except for that fact that Kung Pao Enter the Fist is from 2002, nice try kiddo

>MEW in panties

muh dick desu

not her fault he was white.

every guy fantasizes about taking a woman into his bunker. Natural yo.

Go and watch the movie aga and this time PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SCREEN NOT YOUR DAMN PHONE

why did he use incandescent light bulbs?

why did his design not allow for access to the air filtration system?

why did he have board games when his plan was to be down there alone?

Every guy fantasizes about recreating his mother's womb and playing the part of the sperm cell fertilizing the egg, giving birth to himself while fucking his mother n'est-ce pas oui oui Sehr interessant.

this thread is fucking hilarious and underrated

holy shit she is a burner, man wtf

As was his right

DELET

DELETE THIS

So sick of this meme. It's not even funny. Yeah, I guess here's your (you)

That was some great acting when he didnt break character as he was shot in the head.

He had a family before that, and a real daughter, accorsing to the ARG, which I think is canon.

let be honest here. every single one of you sick fucks would rape her.

How do fat people sit like that? Doesn't it squish their balls?

>modern liberals ACTUALLY think dying in an apocalypse is preferable to taking the dick occasionally from somebody you don't like

fucking retards

>You DO realise what "playing house" leads to though, yes?

eventually playing Doctor?

She follows femfreq on twitter too

fat guy here, we sit that way to not crush our balls. sitting normally makes the fat smash down on your balls, but sitting in that specific position pulls the fat upwards slightly so it doesnt crush your balls

the funny thing is that in a real apocalypse there would be tons of women who would actively offer themselves up to gatekeepers of the remaining resources.

It's not even a fucking question:
Option A
>scavenge the wasteland, barely have any food and fear raiders and other scum-shit that will just kill you on sight

Option B
>join a small community and occasionally suck dick for food and water

And I don't even advocate rape or anything, I'm not into that shit. I'm purely arguing from the perspective of someone who has to live through that hellhole.

Tea party with dolls?

>rape her
that's sad, she'd just give up after a few years and let me have sex with her out of eventual boredom/Stockholm Syndrome.

He got pissed off talking about how his wife turned his daughter against him. Yet again, it's the woman's fault. This movie is mysoginist as fuck.

lol they repeatedly tried to kill him in his own home in an end-of-the-world situation. what the hell was he supposed to do? keep feeding him until age 80 until he dies?
he did the only right thing he could do
i would have done the same, some people are just destined to die

>written by jessica Goldberg
>Goldberg

Fucking jews did it again, Sup Forums was right

> Ask for her to be grateful in the most creepy way
> Obvious mental issues
> Very likely a muderer

Gee, I wonder why

this

>Hollywood was founded by and still run by jews
>a movie was written by one
>Sup Forums was RIGHT AGAIN

Paying a lot of fucking things?

Since when Hommeposting it's a thing?

is it still rape if they're dead?

I don't think it is or ever will be. I've only ever seen myself post him.

Provably, but the character wouldn't, he just wanted his daughter back.

Sooner or later he would have started talking about repopulation or some shit

>implying I wouldn't lure her into my bed by showing her my folder of dank memes

I love him but he doesn't deserve to be a meme

you can't repopulate with 2 ppl

>Not getting her horny by showing her your BLACKED folder instead.
Amateur.

>why did he use incandescent light bulbs?
He only planned to be there for a year or two
>why did his design not allow for access to the air filtration system?
It did, he just didn't want to do it
>why did he have board games when his plan was to be down there alone?
He planned to kidnap some cute girl. He never planned to be alone.

Not with that attitude

I don't want him too, either. I just like using him to demonstrate my flanderized reactions to posts.

>guy gives her a shelter, food, an education, a father and brother figure and asks for nothing in return
>thanks him by escaping and driving him to suicide after 8 years of love

What the hell is the problem with women?

This post gave me a boner desu

not with that attitude

DELETE THIS

Whoa whoa, the memes are merely foreplay, friend, the BLACKED folder is more advanced. You can't just go in dry with that kind of stuff right out of the gate.

I just fapped and it's giving me one too.
MEW is perfect.

Then how did Adam and Eve did it?

what film

read filename
it's based on a true story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natascha_Kampusch

Is MEW the most perfect 7/10 alive today?

I think so.

>watch this movie with gf
>i say the exact same thing you mentioned
>she stares at me for like 5 seconds
>ohshit she got mad
>start laughing to play it off as a joke
>later she says "he was a fucking rapist, you know... god, this movie made me hate Goodman"

>raising your own loli to be the prefect waifu
HE LIVED THE DREAM BROS, THE DREAM ;_;

agree

You're planning on breaking up with her, right?

fuck off normie

> god, this movie made me hate Goodman"

How's it feel to be a single man again user?

>be raped
>alternative is getting raped by aliums

How was this fat waddling idiot ever a threat, again?
Literally just stab him with readily available kitchen utensils, or strangle him in his sleep, its not like he was carrying a gun in his hand 24/7

Hi WikiHow.
She was just an average normie yuppie girl who probably never even had to hit anyone before. He was a mentally unstable prepper with a strong ex-military vibe even if he is a fat bastard now.

that ass