No loli thread? Loli tread

No loli thread? Loli tread

op

still op

stll op

ps 3d accepted and encouraged

looks like fun but man those pics are way to small

yup, realized it when i posted it. KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE

oh so if anyone could help me out, thatd be great. yesterday i saw a loli pic of hermoine from harry potter and it looked very good, she had cum flowing out of her ass and on her, does anyone have it, if they do could they post it plz. it was a 3d loli

nice thumbnails

Please better quality op

so can anyone help me out?

It's one of those pics by Alex I believe. One of the pics I actually refuse to save cause it looks like some photomanipulation, not necessarily a "pure" drawing.
try gelbooru.com try "Alex*" as tag, they probably have something like Alex_(artist)

thanks for the help but i sadly couldnt find it

WARNING! Carry on reading or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Teddy is real. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. Tomorrow at exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will cut your throat and watch you bleed out. His face will be the last thing you see unless you post this in three other threads. Teddy cannot be stopped.

Was it "realistic"?

yes, yes it was

Rad I want to die

do you have it?

Been lookin for some loli sites

Any good ones like pic related?

Possibly.

sorry, thats not it. she was lying on her back on her bed, a wand to her right and it looked very realistic

i stopped going to 8.ch when they got rid of /hebe/

What kind of a no life loser do you have to be to come on and post this in every thread... I seriously feel bad for you.

Some fine examples...how long will this last..?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

I like DFC as much as the next pervert, but budding beauties have their charms as well.

Who here likes JCs as much as JSs?

thank you so much

I don't know what any of the things you just said mean.

What is this, a resolution for ants?!?

Can someone explain the acronyms pls

Please repost this, file is deleted, and i need it, badly.

I got it but I'm on mobile and it says the file is too big to post. I'll see what I can do.

Is she laying down, legs spread with a wand by her side and panties in the top corner?

Nvm, I see someone else posted it for me. But yeah, that was the one I was gonna post

where do you go now ?

Here and there why does the FBI wants to know?

Guys, what does DFC, JC and JS mean?

Damn it, I wanted to know :/

Nice try FBI

lol you are fuckin paranoid x'D i was just wondering but yeah think whatever u want lol

where u go 4 hebe stuff now?

How about we put up some Christmas Loli stuff?

but... but..

You would feel paranoid if you had the cops on it ass

greentext your closest call user.

JY - Joshi Yochien - Kindergarten Girl (4-6)

JS - Joshi Shogakusei - Elementary School Girl (6-12)

JC - Joshi Chugakusei - Junior-high School Girl (12-15)

JK - Joshi Koukousei - High School Girl (15-18)

JD - Joshi Daigakusei - College Girl (18+)

DFC - Delicious Flat Chest

Oh well I got busted xd

oh nothing to post, because i not collected image these day so i post this instead

what did you do?

Thank you user!

details user, details

What do you guys do when someone brings the loli-hebe-pedro subject IRL, all judgmental like?

I had been collecting lolis for about 8 months, then about 2 months ago the police busted inn my front door, took my pc and arrested me. And I was inn this isolation cell for 30+ hours, then they interrogated me for 7 hours and I am now being charged with possession of cp and can face up to 3 years in jail. feels bad man

Never come up in conversation for me IRL.

Liar

woah, just for loli? Or IRL loli?

Where do you live?

why would you be here?

facing only 3 years?

the max penalty for me was 25yrs, i got out of court with a 5yr suspended sentence

Oh shit

Im so glad i dont live in europe

In the US I'm pretty sure they can't arrest you for having anything that's only drawn. They might try to use it in a case if your arrested for actual cp but even then the charges for cartoons get dropped

how did they even catch on to you?

Live in Norway
Just lolis
And as long as you don't download lolis it's ok

i like lolis but i can't fap with loli because feel guilty

wich timezone?