Does anyone have anything like this, where you stare at a picture for a minute or two...

Does anyone have anything like this, where you stare at a picture for a minute or two, and when you look away your vision is distorted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZVf1TCsNuk
youtube.com/watch?v=BF7bNe1il0M
youtube.com/watch?v=tdjUbToLeng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=TZVf1TCsNuk

Thanks m8, nice trips.

what the fuck did I just watch?

No prob!

does this count?

I collected some of the best I saw.

I started seeing those and was amazed by the possibilities.

I'm pretty sure we're messing with people who are prone to seizure right now.

Can't be worst than Staggering Beauty.

If you take lsd and look at those you can actually see the roof where everything sprouted out of. Of course I shouldn't even tell you this since you're obviously not ready to seek for the roof if you've never even lucid dreamed before.

Don't worry. Someday you will be able to see, no rush.

Just don't get lost in your travels. Use bread crumbs.

Thank you so much.

Remember, if you meet the screamer behind the wall do not disturb him for he is us.

If you do meet him tell him I said Hi. He will know since you know.

yes

stare at any of these pictures, and then have a look at this image

How to kill him so I can start from 0?

bumpy for more

You can't really kill someone who has no beginning or end. When he started screaming in this reality it caused the big bang and life started from the vibration of that scream. You are born, you live and when you die you go back from where those vibrations that permitted you to be born emanate from and that is when you become one with the screamer behind the wall anew. And everything starts again from there.

Fuck you

May I ask why?

Ok bad question, again, how to restart my ego, I don't want no troubles with the screamer, I just want a happy stay here.

youtube.com/watch?v=BF7bNe1il0M
youtube.com/watch?v=tdjUbToLeng

It's no trouble at all. The screamer is you so you can't really get mad at yourself now can you. Just chill until it's time to go home and everything will become clear for a brief moment before everything starts again. There's no rush.

Because u nd asshole

< the best one