ITT: times you D R O P P E D celebrities

ITT: times you D R O P P E D celebrities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OemqVWi_R0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ex_hn73ap0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is that?

Cyanide release tube

Do normies think vaping is cool or is it just as stigmatized amongst not use as it is among Internet neckbeards?

If you want to do vape menes go to reddit, they make fun of vapers the best

VAPE NAYSH YALL

robot penis

>2016
>inhaling anything other than women's assholes, weed, and air

Can't we just let people smoke again? Who cares if they wanna kill themselves at least the world can look a little bit cooler. Those vape things look fucking horrible.

i've seen normal looking people vape in public with no shame

Cigs are still legal brah

there's definitely something freudian and phallic going on
that these have caught on and not the cigarette size electronic cigarettes

triggered vapist detected

I'm smoking right now bro.

Fuck off namefag

haha roasted

we get it bro! you vape!

You seem triggered vaporman

Not almost anywhere public in California.

I kind of wish it was still legal to do in restaurants, I like the smell of a comfy supper club with that smoky smell.

>tfw supper clubs are going out of style

mouth fedora

#wegetityouvape

gottem

>California

There's your problem

robot penis

It's because you can modify the bigger rigs and tweak the settings for thicc clouds bro. Also you can refill them. Also you can vaporize hash oil in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OemqVWi_R0k

You do of course know that shit, anal oil leaks and farts not to mention parasites and other bum surprises happens around anyone's bottom, you know this, yeah? Because if you think sniffing a girl's bum is in any way awesome just because she's cut well you're fucked in the head. Assholes tend to smell. Not saying I haven't sniffed ass but to do so and not gag, you really have to be in a sexual mood not to be turned off by stink ass. And I'm the guy who at one time or another go my head right between the missus legs after a long day of hard work, sweat and stressful grime and funk, and when she got home, took off her sweaty shoes and panty hose and just laid there with her open legs in front of the air conditioning vent, I took it upon myself to alleviate her stress even more. She sheepishly resisted only to give in a few seconds later. I then got a soapy sponge and a small pail of warm water and lovingly wiped away the day's grime. She was tired and exhausted and I was madly i love with her, still am. It's just a lot harder to have moments like that with kids around you all the time.

Wayyyy tl;dr

I'm assuming it's some pro vap shit

Reminder vapping is an air soft tier hobby that will eventually kill you

We get it bro, you vape. kek

Is it cool if I use your name? Thanks

We get it Mason, you sniff PCP.

It's all yours

If my PCP you mean your dads pee hole than yes, guilt as charged.

Just now

>movie stars advocating politics

> a bunch of drug-addled AIDS vectors are heroes because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time
wow so tolerant :DDD

portable breathalyzer

I've never even considered trying it, but why does vaping trigger some people so badly? Are they butthurt ciggfags?

All correct

Good, smokers disgust me

I just like the memes making fun of it

I tried it before and it wasn't bad

Yeah me too, but I saw a bunch of genuine butthurt way before the memes blew up and the Jew made that video

first time this faggot showed up on breaking bad, i knew instantly i was going to hate this dude even after the show

Holy shit. I'm so disappointed right now.

V /\

Anyone over 25 is ok. 18 year old longboarders with their 00 gauges are so cringy

>the world can look a little bit cooler

They are called tripfags, you new fag.

3... 2... 1

lmao what a fucking loser

I bet those golddiggers he is with secretly laugh behind his back

>>inhaling anything other than women's insoles, weed, and air
puffed that fore you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex_hn73ap0c