ARE YOU KIDDING ME

That settles it I am now a #JebJet

wow wtf i hate white people now

>that image

I just...can't..

shit thread

>filename
My fucking sides

reminder that hitler would cuurently be considered a national hero if he hed just made life in germany shitty for jews without mass killing them and rebuilt germanys military without invading every country in europe.

Host of television's The Apprentice

>crush
>fool
>sin

hmm

>secret past passion

w-what

His whole economic policy was basically writing IOUs to heavy industry that he'd only be able to pay after invading the rest of Europe.

>Hitler would have been a hero if he wasn't Hitler

He's not wrong

maybe the jews shouldnt have been shitty communist sypmathizers and made life shitty for the average german person they wouldnt have gotten what was coming to them

Sure, and people would hate Washington if he didn't lead the revolution and the country and was just some slave owning upperclass man

>Kick
>Chat
>Leave
Do that faggot

rage, fool, maniac

There's a common myth around Hitler that he was an economic miracle worker and 'fixed' Germany's economy, when in reality he just skirted Germany's international obligations, ran an end-run around sanctions and funneled funny money into re-armament. Needless to say it wasn't a lasting recipe for success and like you said, depended on war to avoid the impending breakdown.

>enigma
>secret
>suicide

wew

>fool
>man
>malice

This probably goes without saying, but how is this supposed to diagnose anything again? The first thing your eye recognizes as a word while scanning a page of hidden nouns and adjectives determines your personality?
>said the foolish man with malicious intent.

My gut feeling is that this comparison is an insult to Hitler.

>NAKED
>ASS
>PEEP

>Wisdom, suicide, scum
Oh shit