Shows you tried to watch but couldn't make it past the first season

Shows you tried to watch but couldn't make it past the first season.

ITT: proof you're pleb and don't give a fuck.

Couldn't make it past the first episode of Mad Men

Damn that's too bad

I loved the first season of the wire, and I would suggest you to watch season 2 but it's a complete change of pace. Might be a good thing, might be a bad thing

I can promise you it's worth it though. Season 3 - Season 4 are the GOAT best 25 episodes of television ever aired

Season 1, 2 and 5 are among the best seasons of any show ever

It's just like any other cop show to me. Boring.

Yeah I have seen the sopranos 4 times through and love it. I hear people say if I like that I will like the wire but just can't get into it. Watched the first 6 or so episodes.

If that's what threw you off of it season 2 is unlike any cop show I've seen at least

What the fuck other show would focus on the declining industry of stevedores and how Baltimore is losing industry and Unions have to go dirty to pay their members?

I mean seriously, this show is crazy

I'll just tell you again you won't regret watching the show. I mean it's just one of those shows I can't imagine a person not loving (once they get a season or 2 in, especially once you hit season 3).

If you love the sopranos you'll love this show, not that this silly post means anything to you

People who like the wire and talk about are annoying as hell, I know, but it's only because is actually as good as people say it is

hah ill give it another try

House of cards

oh yeah and also mad men. house of cards and mad men

What about The Sopranos?

Deadwood, its just a poor mans Boardwalk Empire.

Same.House of Cards was too reddit for me.

Couldn't make it past the first 4 episodes of Deadwood.

Not that I didn't like it, it just never grabbed me, I've heard it gets really good though

Oh yah I have watched the sopranos and the wire both like 4 times each.I really didnt try mad men much desu. but i watched first 3 ep's of house of cards like twice and just didn't get a feel

Deadwood
>wow it's boring, literally nothing interesting happens
>but critics say its good i like it

Boardwalk Empire
>wowwww this show is great, many action, visuals are superb, great acting, flawless except few minor parts
>critics say its bad i dont like it then

other way around, underage b&

I like both. never fnished deadwood though since it got cancelled.

I've watched sopranos 4 times and i liked the criminal aspect of it, but could never get into the wire because it's all on the cops side too.

Pseudo

Continue. I didn't like the first season at first, but when I got familiar with all the cast, it got much better. I went back to the first season and loved it.