Kemono

kemono

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnOhBykB-z4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, what I did was I simply gave everyone a one month's warning that I was uninstalling skype. Then I uninstalled it. Whoever wanted to add me on XMPP or chat with me on IRC did. Whoever wasn't a true friend didn't.
Nothing is worth using Skype/Steam/Discord/bullshit for.

if it's better than skype it's good for me

>people who don't give in to my demands are not true friends

How about go fuck yourself, you ultimatum giving shit head.

I don't make any demands. I only say I'll quit Skype. I don't demand they go to IRC or XMPP, but I say I'll be there.
I don't order anyone to do anything.

dreamworks has needed to stop for ages

An ultimatum is the absolute judge of person.

oi m8 How to Train Your Dragon 1&2 were fantastic.

Wouldn't it be selfish though?

they were good. furries think they're great.

Fuckin' a, Pixar needs to stop too. They're racist as fuck.

>if you don't go over to whatever to talk to me you are not a true friend and I'm not gonna talk to you

How is that not a demand?

how is pixar racist?

Asking too broad of a question.

you are fucking with that man?

Being white is racist.

Haven't you seen Zootopia?

zootopia was okay, not really great but okay. I did like how to train your dragon 1 and 2 though.

that seemed to me to be a movie in opposition of racism.

The gay cheetah was amazing though

That's not how it was phrased or ever would be.

yea he was pretty great.

Didn't you notice that all the meek animals were supposed to be white people? And all the big scary animals were supposed to be minorities. Essentially, white people are meek and harmless, minorities are frightening and dangerous.

How to Train Your Dragon was only good for one aspect, and that was the clouds.

Is it not what you said just with different words? The intention is still there.

the perspective makes it look like he's getting fucked in the scrote lol

>wealthy playing trading games with enormous sums of money
>which is exactly why the state's so fucked up to begin with

>this is why california is economically fucked
>this
no that's mostly because californias enormous economy was based upon field labor and production/distribution around it.
this is why you'll still find farmers markets around cali-oregon areas.
the reason nobody feels that any more is that it is increasingly automated so the economy is still there but the low skill labor force is mostly unemployed.
the only way they then find jobs is moving to the city
which increases poverty and the ability to get fired for minor shit
this turns to drugs and crime for easier money.

the only vibrant part of california is silicon valley and sf/la/sd for tourism, the rest is slowly suffocating.
make california great again, give legal beaners back their field jobs, move them out of the cities to where they can afford houses and have families
though they do have a lower rate of fatherlessness than africans

Yes it looks like shit
This one and these five are my favorite by spearfrost

Entirely different intention.
The intention is that I am giving myself freedom, and I'm simply giving them warning about my uninstallation of Skype, and telling them where I already have been for years, other than Skype.

well I feel like it had more than that, to be fair I was a bit younger when I watched how to train your dragon but I feel the story telling was quite well done.

>the reason nobody feels that
the reason most normal people dont feel the enormous california economy*

he draws toned bodies very well

actually our enormous economy comes from hollywood and tech companies

i don't think that is the correct thing to take away from that movie, but you're going to have to wait until i am finished with this thing for me to elucidate.

sorry im late but

that is hardly the states economy, that shit is subsidized by the state and all proceeds goes to corporations.
only thing you guys feel is the actors and stage people spending their paychecks like anyone else.
you have a good point though, that's about the only reason your large cities aren't detroit yet.

But the animators and writers themselves even stated that was the case. The minorities were the big scary animals while the white people were the small meek ones.

Essentially what you are saying is "If you don't go to this other place because being here is too much of an inconvenience, then you are not my friend and I'm not going to talk to you."

I'm talking from an animation perspective. I was an adult and in college studying animation when it came out, so I was able to go to the animator's premier and attend a lecture afterwards where the lead animators on the movie spoke about it.

That's really not what it is. You're making things look malicious where they're really benevolent.

and the silicon valley is the only reason the rest of the industrialized world has 95% of it's computerized technology.

well I mean, I felt the animation fit the story.

>silicon valley
>95%
lmao
All the most important and early developments were done in the north-east. Think DEC and Bell Labs. Think MIT.

>they're really benevolent.

>Didn't you notice that all the meek animals were supposed to be white people? And all the big scary animals were supposed to be minorities. Essentially, white people are meek and harmless, minorities are frightening and dangerous.

this is what the jews want you to think.

You may think that if you wish.

wrong, it is the reason the world has the computerized technology it does.
they were the first to make it accessible, not the first to make such things.

the usage of predator/prey relations was intended to give leverage to the issue of discrimination, not race. that is why predator characters range from leopards to foxes, and prey characters range from sheep to rhinos. you ascribing "meek and harmless" prey characters to white people and "big scary" predator characters to minorities is racism on your part, not the part of the movie.

As I told Raccoon's more autistic alter-ego, you may think that if you wish.

I'm not raccoon though. I've been here since 2011.

you note the size of the industry, you don't think if silicon valley started it nobody else would?
they capitalized on existing technology to make it accessible, and cheaper.
that's something anybody could have done, but which few had the foresight to do at the time.

They specifically stated that it was about racial prejudice, not just prejudice. They weren't dealing with homophobia, or religions persecution, they were dealing with race and xenophobia. The fox character was supposed to be Mexican at the start of the movie, but by going through the process of keeping the white people safe, he transitioned from Mexican to white.

How is, "You are not a true friend if you don't inconvenience yourself " benevolent?

It's standard animation, the only thing they did that was particularly noteworthy was focus on the clouds. They didn't treat them like they were just part of the scenery or background, they treated the clouds like they were a single character and had a team dedicated just to it.

Wait, don't the Jews want you to think minorities are meek and harmless though?

no, they want white people to think they are.
so they never take the showers again.

You're both named Martin, so you may as well be.

You're missing the part where we improved on almost all of it dramatically. You're right, the tech did exist elsewhere. In immensely primitive forms that others thought weren't worth the advancement.

Honestly I don't feel they really needed to change anything with it. Also most people would pay attention to the story, I didn't really care about the basic animation, I cared they kept my attention.

I'm not asking anyone to inconvenience themselves. I simply inform them what things I am not uninstalling.

it is strange that you'd be critical of this movie for being blunt about the actual world we live in, then. why should it gussy up its message?

weeeeeeeeelp
this is reaching new levels of sad

I'll be sad with you bby
post crying matsus

his hair looks like a dick

eisen ily

youtube.com/watch?v=NnOhBykB-z4

It's not the world we live in, it's far removed from that world. You don't see the effects of poverty, you don't see homelessness, you don't see war or genocide, you see the government that is presented at the start of the movie doing its best to help the people. It's literally supposed to be a utopia. So much so that they disguised utopia in the name itself. This world is not a utopia.

Yeah, but they take the not showering thing a bit far. Jews smell life bad fish.

Well, I'm different from most people, I guess.

And also stating if you don't install or go to wherever they are not a true friend and you're not going to talk to them.

It also is probably because you pay attention to detail more than other people do.

I'm not going to talk to them solely because they won't be ABLE to talk to me anymore.
Most of them have email though, so they have no excuse for not sending me mail.

I am not sure how much other people pay attention, so I can't say I pay any more or less attention.

>they are not true friends
These were the exact words you yourself used.

you're being harshly critical of this in a nonsensical way, i feel, but i'm not going to talk about it anymore.

I think most people just look at it and if they like it they stop paying attention to big details unless they are very outstanding in a good or bad way

Hello

Aloha sennorita.

Sure, you can argue that it's just a kids movie, but I look at it from the ideological stand point. That may be ridiculous, but I personally think its funny.

I don't think that's right. I wouldn't say I'm outstanding one way or another.

BOK BOK BOK!

hi, but I am not that
bokbokbokbokbok
Thought that was you!

I meant when it comes to animation.

Do you know many people who like Garfield Minus Garfield? How are you tonight, Chicken?

When it comes to seeing details in animation?

I watched Alien a couple nights ago, really nice sets/interior stuff. Decorated well.