Singles are lies

singles are lies
dubs are truth
trips are law
quads are word of god

op is a faggot

Trump won't actually accomplish anything and his presidency will be pretty boring.

I won't get dubs

op is a faggot

Can't argue with them duds.

You are nigger
And will not get dubs

checkd

i like girls

niggers spics and muslims will be the end of western civilization

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Dubs are just an anomaly created in time and space

traps are gay

Life is a culmination of excrements.

Everyone on Sup Forums is going to hell

Re-rolling for truth.

op is retarded and gay

I sold my soul to Satan in exchange for a 10 foot long whale schlong

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry 2

hitler reincarnates to finish the job

people who post the dead girl thing need to die

i like men

This post is a truth

it's ok to be a nigger

Y'all are bitches

inshallah

your mother will die in her sleep if you dont get dubs

my dick isnt weirdly curved

its not tho

Dont ever read this and call him a faggot.

kek pls

That makes your post a lie OP.

These are not Dubs.

OP is an fgt

Op got singles, this whole thread is useless now

Did I just watch someone die????

I will inherit $10,000