What's Sup Forums smoking and doing tonight

What's Sup Forums smoking and doing tonight.

Got a box of prerolled cannabis cigs, and mass downloading images for a neural net to classify weed types.

I don't smoke or drink, I believe it takes away our natural given instincts and creativity.

Our leader Donald Trump has never taken one sip of alcohol nor not one puff of the devils lettuce.

How does it feel being a degenerate and having your life, emotions, and beliefs controlled by a chemical mixture thrown in a cheap plastic bag?

Im good thanks,

how does it feel to be a massive faggot

I wouldn't know, I've never smoked marijuana.

Checkmate.

Same here, buddy. Nothing like cutting loose on a regular basis.

>prerolled cannabis cigs,
U wot?

>I wouldn't know, I've never smoked marijuana

Exactly, cos you only smoke cock..haha faggot.

I pity you my friend. Your low intellect can be seen with your pathetic choice of vocabulary and counter arguments.

Our public schools has failed our youth. I'm willing to bet you were introduced to drugs by friends in school, an environment that's suppose to be safe and nurture our children. Rather, it's become a melting pot infested with underage sex, drugs, and drinking ... leading to depression, anxiety, and latent homosexuality.

I'm sorry for what has happened to you, my friend. Be strong and break free from the chains!

God save us.

They nice, got 8 for $25, nice for a quick sesh. Packed with Pineapple c;

My coke came in a small foil wrapper not a bag faggot

Gonna finally get my marijuana card Monday just in time for Thanksgiving.

Where'd you get the pre-rolls user? I've only seen single pre-rolls available at nearby dispensaries.

Got my med card this week man, best decision. My friends let me know about a delivery service called Eaze, they offer a buncha $20 off coupons, so if its available where you are, thats where I got them.

State?

Cali bb :*

Smokin from this

Been trying to get weed for 8 days but everyone is being a little bitch about it so im just sitting here.
if someones in south sacramento with weed help a motherfucker out.

>downloading images for a neural net to classify weed types

pls explain user

Bummer, I live around LA but they don't deliver to my city :( hopefully they will soon, I might even call them and tell them they should. On the upside, I've noticed that prices seem to have fallen pretty drastically very recently... I remember paying $40 for an 1/8 which is now only $25. Feels perty gud.

Last time I got weed I ate an entire 2 family lasagna in one sitting. I'm planning on going to a buffet on Thanksgiving and just demolishing that turkey. Any other weedbros gonna be blazing thanksgiving?

he thinks if he looks at enough pictures of weed he'll be able to tell strains by looking at them, which is retarded because even identical strains will look different based on growing methods.
he's 11.

user you work around the SV

what else have you used neural networks with?

Where bb? 831 here

Slow your roll there buckaroo if I wanted to ID strains I woulda said strains. Mostly trying for sativa or indica based on colors and shit. Individual strains would be close to impossible. and im actually 9 1/2 tyvm

Naw mate, sorry.
And Im really interested in image classification right now. Learning convolutional, but its still complicated as fuck. I dont understand wtf filters are...