What are you most afraid of?

What are you most afraid of?

to be caught with cp

Being injured badly.

The voices

Professor Snape

Dude I'm fucking scared of social interaction.

How fucked up is that?

mortality and heat death

I'm scared of my dad. He used to hit me when I was little and nowadays he can say a lot of hurting things.

But like, at the same time I crave it super hard like a fucking puss.

Just give me a fucking girlfriend already you shit universe.

Me too.

Going back to being a second-class citizen.

My dad used to hammer the shit out of me and my sister. Sometimes he'd hit my sister just because he knew it would make me react.

When I left home I never spoke to him again. He died two years ago, me and my sister didn't go to the funeral. Stupid cunt left everything to us in his will. Fuck him.

her finding someone else...

giant zombie horses biting my dick off

Fuckin suck dude

>Your shitposts will be read to you ceaselessly, in shifts, throughout eternity. The list will never end.

Im afraid of not having more pictures of this babe. Who is she?

this

to fail suicide

my laziness catching up with me and ending up homeless

earthquakes is the only right answer

holy shit m8, are you me?

I wonder if he felt bad for what he did, and the money was like an apology. Or not, I can't speak for him.

Love

that your mom wants a paternity test

>Just give me a fucking girlfriend already you shit universe.
lol no

Time.

I dont know that feel.
Whenever I try to imagine myself with someone I can't realistically imagine someone patient enough to actually like me.

Thanks fuck

Never being in a love which is reciprocated.

Dude I could trick a chick into putting up with me cause I'm good at hiding my retardation.
I just get fucking spooked by titties.
It's fuck

Dude, to an extent, you
>are
the universe.

Give yourself a girlfriend. There are 7 billion people on the planet, plus. More woman than men.

>someone
will take you, gladly.

Not being able to die.

That everyone hate me as much as I hate myself.

Yeah I know but I'm a fucking frail shy boy who scares.
Like all scares.
I just shouldn't be suck and it'll be all g

Well then maybe you're gay.

I don't care. The opposite of love isn't hate, the opposite of love is not caring. And I just don't care what he thought or felt. He died alone and miserable and that's what he deserved.

That's a weird one.
How can you not know if people hate you?
You just have to ask, and if they say no, they at least dont hate you enough to care about your feelings.

That's messed up user. It's not your fault. Remember that.

Dude I wish I was gay. If I liked dick I'd probably be scared of that too though,

That last sentence shows you do care - a lot. And you should. Thank him for the money and at the same time, fuck him.
All people can procreate; including the shitty people.

If you think about it, the most interesting people all had at least one non-loving/absent/fuckface parent.

Falling for her again.

myself

Being gay doesn't mean liking dick.
Gays are like legos, you can combine them in a number of ways.
You could just like butts or mouths or like things in your butt, you don't even have to see a dick if you dont want to.

Not being able to leave the country. That, and leaving the country but being forced to return.

>How can you not know if people hate you?

When I was growing up, it was a game for people at school to pretend to befriend me only to later make fun of me.
So my fear isn't unfounded.

Some people don't know how to be good parents. I'm an OK dad, but my wife excells at it. As my kids have gotten older I don't know how to talk to them. No beatings, though :)

Well like. I don't particularly wanna cuddle or be sexual with a dude.
But like I really fucking want that with a female.
I just gotta learn to trickem in think I norm.

did some googling, came up with the name Ella Freya on instagram

Fuck you you're great

I'm worried I might have children and rape them

My nudes ending up on Sup Forums

Fear of intimacy, performance anxiety, social anxiety, fear of failure.

Now there's the Sup Forums I know and love!

Abandonment.

My mom told me not to talk to sissies.

Are you my fucking psychologist? I love you
Get dunkk with me

>What are you most afraid of?

of disappointing/letting people down

and letting people get too close to me

How many years has it been since she's spoken to you?

Becoming addicted to something, I'm a recreational drug user of amphetamines and opiates. I have a long family history of addicted, and I feel like im getting addicted to adderall right now, need to cut myself off for a while!

shit everytime depression hits me up this is the only thing that stops me. i really dont know wtf would i do if i end up in paraplegic or even quadriplegic

losing my stuff

Did you ever confirm this?
Because as a non-autist later turned autist I can tell you how annoying it was to try to be a good person like in tv shows by stopping people from bullying the clingy kid only to have him cling onto you and as a child with basically only recreational social skills, bullying them to distance myself from them.
It happened like 5 times before i realised what was going on and by then i was the clingy autist.
It's a vicious cycle. Anyway the gist of the story is I think you're a fag.

we wont make you come back....

when you leave, be sure to denounce your citizenship and never come back please

That's the plan.

Nah, I'm just trying to show you that there are countless people who also feel what you feel.

Mistakes can be made. It can be a good thing.

You might surprise yourself when the fear of fucking up suddenly disappears, and you feel comfortable in the same way you do when you just start talking to someone.

It's always going to start like that, because every person you meet for the first time, face to face, is a stranger.

where are you going?

>inb4 Japan or Canada

I still don't understand.
If i want to do something I do it.
If I avoid doing something it's because i don't want to do it or i hate it.
How can you be afraid of something you want to do?
Is external pressure making you want to be with women?
Like how i "want to drive" simply because I want my dad to be less disappointed in me but I feel i do not have the capability to drive safely on populated streets.

I think i might have some early onset schizo scared if im correct and it develops and i go bat shit

underrated post

I like you
You do fucking sound like my psychologist
You're a real rational boy
Good good. fucking . ok just you're right and I'll get good

Random user here. Sometimes it pays off. I mean, I never became the
>clingy autist
and I made sure to cleanly distance myself from people who clearly were going to make things not great. Like hardcore drug addicts, or your friend who joined a gang. Or the guy who keeps talking about his dick and putting it inside things nonstop.

Besides the outliers... given time, a lot of the people who were social outcasts turned out to be pretty okay people. It just took work, and me not being an autist, or a real outcast.

2.28310502283105228310522831050228310502283105022831050228310522831052283105022831050228310502283105022831052283105228310502283105022831050228310502283105228310522831050228310502283105022831050228310522831052283105022831050228310502283105022831052283105228310502283105022831050228310502283105228310522831050228310502283105022831050228310522831052283105022831050228310502283105022831052283105228310502283105022831050228310502283105228310522831050228310502283105022831050...*10^-4 years.

I don't think I'm clingy, at least I've never been told as much. I have genuine friendships, but that stuff during my early/formative years fucked me up a bit.
It's just in the back of my head.

judging by the way you type, id say you there already nigga

>did you hear that?
>sounds like a ant laughing and saying...
>kill...
>your....
>self....
>faggot

Also including:
>$destinations = array("New Zealand", "South Korea", "Thailand", "The People's Republic of China", "etc");

See, you already got trips.

nah dude I have like diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder (Aspergers) but like a mild one.
Just a little fuck
you know
I donba

Getting a 9 to 5 and never achieving my dreams

Strange that would she give advice and not follow it herself.

Also, use the format E-04 next time.

Deep Water
Having any of my multitude of mental health disorder symptoms come back.

>wat

living a live that is worthless

Fuck i mean i like have autism so I just get real scared doing things a lot for no reason almost
Like I wanna trick a girl onto me and she doesn't weannna get trick likeo k

Other places I'm open to living in, one of which I've already lived in during my early 20s.

>living a live
too late

Yeah it just sounds like this happened earlier in his life.
I'm not saying it wasn't impossible for an older more fully formed person to not be a dick to the faggy little aspy, but it is practically impossible for 8-10 year olds who view any kind of discomfort as something to be avoided.

Nah, we don't even think about you.

Spiders. Fuck them.

too late to be scared

Even peacock spiders? They're pretty cute

True. I was a rare child, though.

Knocking someone up and getting stuck with children before I want any.

I'm pretty sure that this isn't real. I think when I die, I'll wake up from a drug trip in my friends basement over 10 years ago. My perception of reality has never been the same since

>Implying she talked to you
>Implying that a woman would even want to talk to you
No, I won't use that gay notation.

m8 that's no excuse, i have ass burgers and i've smashed some real hotties

sure it hinders me at times and i can be a little odd but it's not the end of the world. you just need to work on your confidence!

traps

ive only been to Russia (language studies)
and i wouldnt want to live there full time as its an absolute shit hole

love the people (somewhat) but would never live there indefinitely

America is where its at ofr full time living nigger

kek

You know what, I would be upset if I actually went insane. Actually, genuinely, insane. My fear of mental instability feels like it replaced my old fear of death, mostly because it would just be death to me. If I just lost it, completely, but I was aware of the fact at any moment in time that I had lost or was losing it...

The one thing I can go back to, the one thing that I can value, whose value doesn't diminish over time for the time being, is my sense of self. If I lose that, I think I'll have lost everything good that I've ever known. I don't know what I'd do if I went insane.

I'd probably, actually an hero. And now I have genuine empathy for those who live with it daily.