What is Sup Forums on ?

What is Sup Forums on ?

depression

Cumin seeds

green tea

alcohol and depression and tobacco

I'm high on life and god.

Also today Curiosity got the best of me and i smoked some Hershey bars, tea, cumin seeds, curry powder, tea with cough medicine wetting it, and bay leaves. I think thats all. I learned all smoke tastes like shit but im loving the whole process of preparing it, lighting it, and sucking out the smoke, and blowing it off into my room. Mind u i didnt inhale for any of these except the weed i smoked today.

voitch

Just smoked a gram of Electric Haze, took 3 xanax bars, and sipping on a glass of orange Stoli.

Ate a fucking benzedrex inhaler

Promethazine boii

Ativan

>inb4 dropped as a child

is that coke? Can I come party?

80mg of oxymophone

Hahahahahahaahha!
There's your (you)

poppy seeds

same as you but I don't feel like taking a picture

10 tabs

Disgusting

Not currently on, but tonight DMT will show me the way

get on cam and dmt for us

Acid? 9 made my friend with schizo go insane

Just got back from the ER this morning and my hand hurts like hell but they didn't give me any meds so I'm stuck drinking lean like a fucking nigger. It works though.

Fuckin right I can feel it in my stomach already I'm coming up. Hopefully I don't go insane.

80 mg? Something tells me there's no

Enjoy the trip, get off Sup Forums. I'm about to be on my 75th mg of adderall. Smoking some weed too.

Yeah, nah, tried camming dmt trips before and I always knock the camera away coming up.
It's like an instinct.
>guy takes hit
>holds it
>slowly exhales
>eyes widen
>foot appears out of nowhere
>CameraOnGround.jpg

Thanks man, i will. Have fun with that too bro addy+weed is a pretty cool combo

80 mg of opana? The fuck? Did you snort or shoot it? I can't even imagine that. I was 3 years into a pill addiction with a decent tolerance and even then 10mg of snorted opana would have me thinking I was going to overdose. I can't even imagine 80mg have you been shooting dope since your 6th birthday?

Walmart rum and half ass weed.

wut

a g of cocaine op im fucked up rn gonna do some more tomorrow

do more now pussy

I wish I still partied so I had access to coke

motherfucker

I just need a bitch to put my dick in

buy online m80

Methamphetamine

Im sure youll find a nice girl on Sup Forums

Fuck, wrong thread

this is one slick motherfucker, Sup Forumsoys

>i'm hitting a wax cartridge

whats it like, howd you start, hows your life with it?

any1 in 310 have coke for trade for weed

It's a bit like heroin in the sense it's never as good as the first time.

Seriously. I've been chasing that initial warm/floaty feeling ever since, but that quality of high only happens the first 4-6 times, can't remember at this point.

I started when I met my homeless aunt in the ghetto one night on a beer run and was curious. Asked if she knew any dealers, said she did, though she was fairly shocked I asked to begin with. She would later tell me, as we were preparing our one-point shots in needles, that she felt guilty about enabling me. I told her I was gonna grow up one day(drug abuse is a rite of passage for native americans these days).

Right now, a single $10 point, the standard unit, barely does anything for me. It gives me a nice endorphin rush, makes me feel bright and chipper and ready to be a good pal, but that's it. No warmth, no lightness, no overwhelming sense of purpose. It's been 7 months now. It's starting to affect my blood-pressure, giving me headaches and chest pains if I use it for two days straight, getting worse the longer my tweaking goes on.

I haven't taken a hit in two and a half weeks now because the side-effects have started giving me panic attacks, and I can't afford Meth and Diazepam at the same time. The very idea of shooting up again makes me feel physically ill, but at this point I can hardly enjoy ANYTHING but the idea of shooting up again. I just fill my days with League so I don't an hero thinking about it too hard. I've taken up a carpentry apprenticeship program as an attempt to save myself, but I'm still in a grey zone with my meth addiction.

nothing you fucking degenerate

the internet

Good luck bro, former pillhead here, shot up for years, tried meth a couple times too, best of luck man, clean life can feel fucking good if you stick with it. I'm down in the dumps because I lost my girl, but I'll be thinking about you man

it gets better. it's hard to say why, but it's just time. i'm sorry.

Sup Forums

Oh fuck, me 2

a lot of speed currently sitting at mym ates getting ready to steal a drug dealers car because he owes my mates boss whos a crime boss a lot of cash...idk wtf im doing but im doing a job for mafia-ish cunts

Thanks, bro.

currently I had a toke of dank weed with my room mated before they left to pick up one of my room mated boyfriends from work. also ive had a bit of booze "mixed a 14% joose with 2 shots of tequila" and i dont have work until 1pm tomorrow!

What are you gonna do with his car? Take it to a chop shop? Just rob him faggot since you're already tweaking out

that surfing feeling, desire for information, I doubt I'll ever be able to stop.

Oh and the weed was "orange cookies" homegrown at by me and my roomies "its a great rent supplement"

this weed

Drunk and stupid and stoned

mates going to call his boss probbly take it back to his car shop get payed smoke a fuckin doobie an hit the sack. mate just called me told me the guy were robbing is some crazy cunt with cameras all over the joint

Sounds fun why the fuck are you posting about it on here? Arent you paranoid?

eghhh i thought about it but fuck whats gonna happen fbi monitoring see me posting it what of it coppers its a joke it aint REAl,, feel me?

>caring about THINGS
kek

in all honesty is it stupid posting something like that on Sup Forums? opinions

Denver

Clean for 4 years now.
Was using thc in various forms, speeds, molly, shrooms, acid, dxm, mescaline and occasional cheap coke and different mixes of what's mentioned above on once a week basis. Sometimes twice a week.
Oh yeah, thc was almost erryday

Feels fucking good Sup Forums, never want to go back again. Not gonna lie, Im tempted to get myself some weed from time to time, but nah fuck it

>i smoked some Hershey bars
you smoked fucking chocolate?

Maybe not on Sup Forums but as a rule dont post about your crimes online, itll fuck you over one day. Especially if they're serious.

>not posting murder victims on /b
Would life even be worth living?

What's the ug per tab?

If youd rather live your life in a cell

one tab of lsd. Not enough for a "good" trip but just enough to get the mind flowing

I dont know but im seeing tracers and the keyboards moving. Probably gonna stay off Sup Forums for the night

Forgot to mention im just coming up

a couch

It's a general rule of thumb that you wanna stay away from electronics, particularly anything with a screen, when on LSD/shrooms. It usually falls apart into a pixelated mess and just looks disorienting. Especially with a high dose like that

yeah, online society is pretty toxic in general when on Lucy.
Nothing but petty squabbles and inflated egos without faces.

6-APB
I love RC roulette.

That's actually rather impressive