If you could make a deal that Donald Trump has to resign before inauguration day...

If you could make a deal that Donald Trump has to resign before inauguration day, and in his place we get "W" for another 8 years, would you do it?

I would. In a heartbeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cauYEXx9TD8
time.com/4375262/history-demagogues-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

nah, W would never make america great again

fuck you nigger scum. the bush/clinton dynasty is over. chelsea will never hold any legitimate public office. thy effort, is a broken heft.
America Number 1, America Only.

cool story bro.. but your post has nothing to do with op.

Maybe W will give us another great meme besides jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

W is a good man. But we must move on.

W increased the debt, tried to legalize the illegals, let many come in (including 1 million sand niggers after 9/11) and did not build a wall.
>no thanks

tell me how you feel bro... i will help make you great again

I hated W. Biggest moron ever to inhabit the Oval Office.

And yet, I'd take him over Cheeto Jesus in a fucking heartbeat.

Nuklur

which one of the sand-people tribes do you hail from?

"W is a moron" and "Trump is a racist" are examples of the same thing - lies the media told again and again until gullible people believed it. I don't fault you for it, it's human nature.

I would agree with you on the racism part... but W was a moron. Nice guy, I like him as a person... terrible president.

ANYBODY BUT TRUMP.

EVEN PUTIN IS BETTER THAN TRUMP.

Lucky for us we don't have to pick between the two, they jointly control America now!

do you think typing in ALL CAPS makes you more, or less of an asshole?

Nope.

Careful guys, don't "Internet yell." It's a form of cyber bullying, which will be made illegal from the efforts of our new first lady.

That's literally calling for a civil war

Sorry, bub. White, male, straight, native-born American citizen.

And Donald Trump and everyone who voted for him can lick my smelly ass. They've taken a massive shit on the graves of everyone who's ever died for this country.

I dont hate trump because of any of that racism bullshit.

He doesn't know jack shit. That's the problem.
He didnt know about the nuclear triad.
He had Ivanka and his son in law with him for the meeting with Shinzo Abe!! WTF is up with that.

He needs to stop doing stupid shit.

this guy gets it
Trump somehow thinks that Putin is not waiting to stab us in the back

He's been doing stupid shit for thirty years and it's gotten him into the White House. Why stop now?

>Trump somehow thinks that Putin is not waiting to stab us in the back

Pls. user on image board knows everything in politics. It's all a show and a scam.

Hello

story bro!

but who will shit on your grave?

Wait are you telling me the left AND the right change their "core beliefs" based on if they are in power?

Say it ain't so Joe

definitely. not with pleasure, but it's like asking to be raped by a regular devil rather than satan himself.

>cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck

>he fights for freedom
this is what gets me, you two-faced fuckheads. at least nazis are open about what they stand for, but trump thumpers will praise hitler, promote genocide, preach antisemitic and racist bullshit, but the second they're called nazis they pretend people are overreacting. it's the dirtiest, most underhanded shit i've ever seen.

>don't worry
>ah, puh... i was worried for a moment
>naw, man, it's great, we will just purge you and your entire family for no reason
>wut? are you massmurdering nazis?
>no, no, we're not nazis... it's cool, we just want what's best for everyone
>ah, that's a relief. i thought you said something about purging for a second there.
>and what's best for everyone is to murder you and everyone who looks like you

pic extremely related. it's you trumpets.
>inb4 "aw, no, man, you're overreacting and stuff."

your propaganda shilling doesn't work with people who went to school.

that's nice bro

>ackackackackackackackack
sure, you seem like a great guy. you should learn from isis. when you make everyone your enemy, you get your ass handed to you. kys, nazi scum.

keep preachin bro

Donald Trump exposed a hidden dark underbelly in America in his followers. It is so wonderful they are coming out into the light so they can be identified, and sprayed with roach killer.

white flour!

if he tries to go through with shit like putting all Muslims in a registry it's gonna be open fucking season on fascists

that said, it's important to differentiate between the fascists and the people that voted for him because he was the only person in decades to even pretend to give a shit about the problems their area faces

>Hurr the media lies and maegs gullibles belieb them
>Thinks a billionaire cares about the working class.

kys

Donald Trump is the best thing that ever happened for the Democrats and the liberals. We won't have a Republican in office for over a decade until people forget him.

nope

Wow your dumb.

lol... sure thing champ

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

They said the same thing about W. People have short memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=cauYEXx9TD8

Don't worry. You're in no danger if you never leave your basement.

I'd make the trade. For all of W's faults, he wasn't racist and wasn't too protectionist. Hopefully he would have learned from the Iraq clusterfuck.

But W was a competent president??

Like, liberals underestimated him because he sounded stupid, but the man was educated at Harvard and Yale and absolutely shredded every 1v1 debate he entered. They really did misunderestimate him, all 8 years.

yes

Trump didn't do 9/11.

good luck with your war criminal, fagit

seen the story bro i've ist today that's

You are a fucked retard. I hate Trump but in Russia, you can go to jail just for speaking out.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

The super collider cracked time travel and we are getting the first signals from 3 years from now. It is images of Donald Trump pressing a gun to his head in a Bunker while all the racists are getting ready to deny they ever followed him in the first place.

When Nixon resigned you couldn't find an American who claimed to have voted for him. Prediction: In four years you will not find someone who admits they voted for Donald Trump.

Prediction: your a faggot.

hopefully he would 9/11 trump tower

Stop Right There Criminal Scum!

>Trump somehow thinks that Putin is not waiting to stab us in the back

We need to worry about this. Putin is already more powerful than Obama and he's now in a position to manipulate Trump.

I'll hold you to that and in 4 years, ask again, because I voted for Trump

time.com/4375262/history-demagogues-donald-trump/

If you have an attention span longer than a fruit fly, follow this link.

Oh, so your a cuck and a shill?

A demagogue /ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ (from Greek δημαγωγός, a popular leader, a leader of a mob, from δῆμος, people, populace, the commons + ἀγωγός leading, leader)[1] or rabble-rouser is a leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation.[1][2][3][4] Demagogues have usually advocated immediate, violent action to address a national crisis while accusing moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness or disloyalty. Demagogues overturn established customs of political conduct, or promise or threaten to do so. Most who were elected to high office changed their democracy into some form of dictatorship.

Demagogues have appeared in democracies since ancient Athens. They exploit a fundamental weakness in democracy: because ultimate power is held by the people, nothing stops the people from giving that power to someone who appeals to the lowest common denominator of a large segment of the population.

Sorry meant this shill.

Time lol

Time.com

You would rather fuck the same used up old smelly pussy for 8 more years or fuck some new strange pussy with no experience that you could mold into your ultimate fuck hole.

>"I went to school, so I'm much too smart to believe in propaganda"
>proceeds to spouts leftist bullshit propaganda he's heard on MSNBC
>calling a man who married an immigrant and has welcomed Jews into his own family a xenophobic Nazi

Excuse me sir, but you retard is showing.

not really. they have a military but its barely working right now. they wouldnt last in a war. putin knows this, and thats why he'd rather open dialogue with trump than to let it become public that they cant actually do anything

Donald Trump will make America white again

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA

there's sofa king much hurt in these butts...
>butthole bread

"The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." - Donald J. Trump

but also still other stuff thread too. ANTIFA is interdasting.. plz to give more info on your group..

I'm so glad shillary didn't win

this too.

No, you faggot

the last 3 presidents should be in jail.

That was a very astute observation user , I applaud your reasoning . Also that meme is very dank

this also.

Only if ivanka has to blow me every day for eight years

That one girls fingers are going to smell like poo for the rest of the day, disgusting!

Did that chick lose her carkeys or something?

I completely agree! People like you are the dying breed of what once made Sup Forums great....

I would strictly for the lulz.

why thank you user. i always to try my best to be my hardest. without pills. look at these hands.

I really don't like fucking a girl on sand like that, dries out your knees ,also get road rash like a mother fucker if you fuck her too hard

It's pronounced GIIIIIIIIIINA!!

who cares?
>It's only smellz

You do realize that the only reason the Democrats had a two term president is because Obama was black, right?

Without 140% turnout of the black vote and all of it going Democrat, they would've been slaughtered in 2012 like they were slaughtered this year.

As it stands now, it turns out those blacks didn't vote for anybody down ticket and now the Democrats have no leaders younger than 70. They all got sent packing in the 2010 and 2014 midterms and haven't won any elections to be allowed back into office yet.

These made my day.

A hundred and forty percent! Wow!

Ewwww I bet her minge is heaps gross

>Time magazine
>not a pile of steaming bullshit
Pick one

Know for a fact that's shooped
Chelsea is sporting this beast