lmao nice

I know her. I saw her doing a shit behind a tree on school camp a few years ago

Needs more dick up her tight ass. I could donate 8" or so

Fat Milo Stewart.

hahaha what?

she does but don't worry she'll have a train run on her b4 the year ends

ruthless internet

any interesting sex stories?

Id like to shove my face In between her thick thighs and lick up her juicy pussy pussy until she cums in my mouth. Then if I'd shove my cock into her sensitive cunt and fuck her until she's screaming my name and cumming over and over all over my dick

I bet she has to physically roll the layers of fat from her stomach and arms in order to get to the dried cum and gunk build up underneath each one. Would love to spit on that face OP

Is it retarded?

on this particular night after bar close, we set her up on the couch with a towel under and my roommate used her mouth and cunt

lol thats the most virgin thing ive heard all year

good plan

I'm a man of curves, but apple figure is the fucking worse of them all.

I have pulled out and cum right under her belly fat

lol this is the best evidence

lol

id love to have her tied-spread and fistfucked personally

One ugly motherfucker

Does she go to college in minnesota? I know a lot of people with that same exact shirt.

lol now that is an aggressive plan, but she has been tied.

How often do you use her?

lol she does, mn shirt

This bitch can't even put her underwear on straight.

she ever taken a bbc?
if so story

Whenever I can, that bitch sucks like a vacuum

so you're bringing two of your friends as well?

every couple wks

lmao usually they're a size too small, doesn't want to admit she's an XL at the store I'm betting

does she smell?
what does her vaginal/taint/asshole area smell like?
Does she go back to college and tell her friends about you?

see earlier, he had no mercy

I'd like to tear those panties off and force her to eat them while I viciously finger fuck her

mm details please

"The man who despises himself tries to gain self-esteem from sexual adventures—which can’t be done, because sex is not the cause, but an effect and an expression of a man’s sense of his own value . . .

The men who think that wealth comes from material resources and has no intellectual root or meaning, are the men who think—for the same reason—that sex is a physical capacity which functions independently of one’s mind, choice or code of values. They think that your body creates a desire and makes a choice for you just about in some such way as if iron ore transformed itself into railroad rails of its own volition. Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a man’s sexual choice is the result and the sum of his fundamental convictions. Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself. No matter what corruption he’s taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which he cannot perform for any motive but his own enjoyment—just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity!—an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exaltation, only in the confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire. It is an act that forces him to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and to accept his real ego as his standard of value. He will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience—or to fake—a sense of self-esteem . . . . Love is our response to our highest values—and can be nothing else."

--Francisco d'Anconia

The cum stayed in he ass for a week and it stank like shit

id love to just facepound her mouth

not bad but she occasionally needs to freshen up down their. Her friends tell her that I'm probably just using her, true but hey she'll figure it out...

mn huh, I need to find this cunt more info?

that's always a good 3am activity.

You fucking discusting

OP, are you black?

ever gave her just orgasm after orgasm?
what was she like

This. Minnesota fag reporting in for curiosity. Close to the cities too.

well lets share the cunt or at least her humiliation, guessing she's a u student
anybody got info?

she gets one I'm not there to please her lol

Being 23 with a good amount of friends/people I know through facebook, I haven't seen her before. Though I wonder how old these pictures are. could be a few years old. Might not have the same age group of friends as she is. *shrugs*

Any close ups of her cunt?

this thread

Sorry man. I don;t share pic of myself.

same here at 26 so I'm guessing she's young udrg

naked for use

feelsbadman.png
cheers anyways man.

we pig roasted her in a different life, bye

wow she really doesn't want a career huh

I'll miss you.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

another

fuck outta here with that chainletter facebook hoo-hah you whore.

Kek

The fuck???

Any vids or webms?