Taking oxycodone for the first time (legally prescribed, not recreational.) 10mg. What can I expect?

Taking oxycodone for the first time (legally prescribed, not recreational.) 10mg. What can I expect?

fluffy cloud, kind of nauseous.

finger your anus

To be tired and loopy as fuck. And constipated, especially if you've never had any more mild opiates (Norco) before

Break them up to bypass the time release bullshit.

Don't know man, different for everybody. opiates make me nauseous as FUCK for som reason, no well being or good headspace at all just straight up sick and ready to puke. feels like i missed out on a chill drug to do every once in a while. somebody in thread have good experiences with opiates? detail the good parts of the high for me bruv

If you take it on an empty stomach, you might experience slight nausea. You will become relaxed, your pain will subside around 30 minutes in. It's likely to last you 6-8 hours of pain relief, possibly lingering on longer than that. If you're legally prescribed it, there's likely a reason. It will serve it's functions and if you're a big enough druggie you can try to enjoy the slight high that will overcome you for the time being.

Source: I'm a pharmacy technician and I just had knee surgery and have been taking Norco for the last 3 days.

I didnt like it - made me nauseous- i like xanax

>xanax
Fucking mind erasers

>What can I expect?

A good time!
Drink a glass of grapefruit juice first!

>And constipated, especially if you've never had any more mild opiates
I've had codine before, no effect but it did block me up pretty good. So this probably will too. Fuck.

weed helps with the nausea you guys all talk about. what also helps is not have weak ass genes and being alergic to everything. but whatever. if you like them a lot and start thinking " i should save some extra for work tomorrow so i work harder" stop imidiatly. youre becoming an addicts. that happend to me and 5 years later ive graduated highschol college twice and now work for 120 000 a year in the lowest position of my career. but most people just go immidiatly to homelessness. protip, get stronger ones not mixed with acceteminophen and shoot them up ;)

ive been high the whole time(and broke)

>If you're legally prescribed it, there's likely a reason
A few of my teeth have rotted away, exposed nerves etc. Near-constant pain for the last couple weeks.

and held a boss job in between schooling for a year

The time of yer life. Chase it with 5 shots of bleach and die you faggot!

Doc gave me just enough to hopefully hold me over til my dentist appointment first thing tomorrow and hopefully let me get a night of proper sleep. Nausea's nothing after the pain I've been through recently, anyway I hate weed, fucks me up too much. I can pound meth or speed all day but one good bong rip and I'm catatonic for hours.

kek

crush them up and snort them for maximum effect

Yep... more nauseous than euphoric imo

Crush them up and plug it up your ass ( not even joking ).

you will get F U C K E D up

Diminishing returns over time, dependence.

Fuck that, I just let them dissolve under my tongue. Yuck, but not as yuck as snorting and just as effective.

Try Miralax once a day. It won't make you shit your brains out but should help you crap rocks more than once a week.

I'd be pretty stupid to do that with something I've never taken before. Besides I don't want to get fucked up, I just want the pain to stop or dull long enough to get some fucking sleep.

snorting isnt that bad man. under tounge is actually way worse. plus snorting makes cigarettes taste baller

Addiction

>Miralax
I'll look into that, thanks dude

Kek. This.

I don't tend to get addicted to stuff. If I did I'd be a tweaker already. Besides I won't be on them more than a couple days and the doc already said the single sheet of 5mg pills is all I'm getting.

In that case, it's no big thing. Good luck with the dental work, tooth pain is a bitch.

Take antihistamines with them... Profit

Some strong head euphoria, focused around the eyes. Youll probably start to nod out a little bit here and there, but generally feel really good. I feel like with all opiates my love for everything and everyone goes way up so you may feel more affectionate toward loved ones or pets. For real, be careful though.

If youre getting 5mg take two. Or three.

Percocet makes me hallucinate my balls off.

I don't understand it. Alcohol has more pain relieving effects than this shit. All it does it make you too cloudy to care about pain.

For me, it did nothing for the pain, but it was a helluva mood elevator.

Took two about half an hour ago. No effect as far as I can tell. Should I try another 5 or 10mg?

I will, thanks

Thanks man. And yeah, it is. I've been dealing with it on and off for about 20 years now. Was never able to afford proper care before now, but tomorrow it's finally going to be over for good.

How much do you weight?

about 80kg (175lbs.)

>Alcohol has more pain relieving effects than this shit
Seriously. I twisted my ankle inbetwixt medical coverage and they were arguing about who had to cover me for a week. I just bought a $10 bottle of Jim bean and kept it in the freezer. Took aspirin and a nip of Jim when it started hurting.

Try another 5

Done

I tried drinking the pain away when I broke my foot. I didn't realise it was broken at first so I kept walking on it for a couple hours. Without a doubt the worst pain I've ever experienced. The booze didn't seem to help.

I think something is happening, maybe? Starting to feel a little woozy after 40mg. Probably a lot to do with the lack of sleep though.

>40 mg

shit nigger that is like twice more than 50% more than you should do your first time

Take at least 4 of them. Better than sex. You will throw up. Still way better than sex.

Whoops, I meant 20mg, not 40. I can see why the doctor and pharmacist told me not to drive on this stuff.

wew lad

make to drink plenty of water, and wait at least 3 hours before re-dosing. but seriously you should be careful with that shit - you WILL get addicted if you take it more than one day straight, and you'll start experiencing substantial withdrawal effects after taking it for a couple days. if you do it weeks straight, then you'll be hardcore addicted.. if you have to take it regularly for pain management, work closely with your doctor. I've seen too many lives ruined by people underestimating opiates.

inb4 internet tough guys

It's all good, doctor made it clear that the 8 pills he prescribed me is all I'm getting and the dentist is tomorrow. It's not doing much for the pain anyway. Can't say I feel buzzed either, just tired and a bit loopy.

A touch of euphoria an less pain that's about it..

I was prescribed this for 4 times daily for 2 weeks... you are full of shit.

probly for best user. good luck on your teeth. cheers

Thanks dude

Drink a little whiskey with it and you'll feel great!

Got a bit of rum, I'll try that. With a little luck it'll put me out for the duration.