IM GIViNG AWAY FREE

IM GIViNG AWAY FREE
SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE:
FREE.
it took me a week short of nine years but I wrote an 11 volume science fantasy space opera epic for the teen\YA crowd. It has a love story, a revenge story, a redemption story, time travel, a competent magic system, mecha, catgirls, A.I.'s, robots, space pirates, an intergalactic war, hover craft racing, plenty of twists and an INSANE ENDING, oh yeah.. and jetpacks.

The series kicked off in May with volume one, Volume two: just dropped in September. For the moment they're only in ebook form but Paperbacks should be coming soon. A new book will arrive EVERY THREE MONTHS through 2018. The first two books are available wherever ebooks are sold but it seems there's only reviews on Amazon and goodreads. I gave away FREE copies of the first TWO books to people on Sup Forums last week in hope I could get some reviews ion Amazon or goodreads in return. Some have delivered.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" and I'll do the same for you. Will send in both mobi.(kindle) and ePub formats

Pic related: proof of the work. Manuscripts in their boxes

i really don't give a shit but good job op, congrats on the books. hope u get some success

Thnx. The hustle is real

Thnx. The hustle is real. One of my beta readers sent me a piece of fan art.
She liked Sereth, the magic using halfling daughter of a space pirate

I try not to read self-published stuff, because just about all of it is crap. Try getting it past an editor first, then maybe.

I've sent tons of queries but I never get replies. If they told me "nothing personal kid, but get out of here." I'd take it as a sign Ymir when you hear nothing because publishers and agents don't have enough interns to deal with the sea of alishpiles in their offices, it's easy to get overlooked.

Damn son

You have two options; either submit it to a publisher, or upload all that shit to Amazon.

It's easier to publish a book on Amazon than it is to upload a video on Youtube, but if you think it's good enough to pass muster on the open market, send it to a number of different publishers so that they can determine it's economic worth. If they judge it to be good enough to publish under their label, then you'll very most likely reach many, MANY more readers than you would by simply uploading that shit to Amazon.

Oh shit I remember you, so it got published? ...or are you self publishing?

I'll give it a chance i guess, I mean I read Black Library, how bad could it be?

And as a bonus, if it sucks, but only kinda, I wont review itb, but if its AWFUl, ill wite like a 1,000 word rant about it calling you a faggot and pervert.

Great job bro and good luck

I emailed you. I like science fiction, so I hope it's good. Also, I work in digital marketing and recommend you run a display campaign through social media. That, along with self-publishing through Amazon will get your name out fairly quickly.

9 years spent on something nobody's gonna read, that kinda sucks.

Publishing new book every 3 months. New book, "The Two Phantoms" drops just before Xmas. After book 4 drops I'll create an anthology of ACT I and sell them at a discount and repeat for ACT II (books 5-8) and then again when ACT III is done with a possible full anthology at the end. Dunno. We'll see

That's a good plan, but the timeframe seems kinda quick to me.

I'm an unknown so they need to be consistent enough to stay relevant but not too close

You wanna send me a copy? I need new content to read and I really wanna get into science fiction. Your series of novels seems like it'll keep me satisfied for some time, and anyone who has the same dedication as you must create some quality shit. I'll keep this thread up on my browser if you wanna contact me...

DUDE I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU YESTERDAY
YOU MADE A THREAD ON HERE YEARS AGO AND POSTED A PREVIEW OF YOUR FIRST BOOK AND IVE WONDERED EVER SINCE HOW IT TURNED OUT

I'm sending stuff now but signal is weak. If you don't get something by tonight try again tomorrow and I'll be sure to send it along. I'm at a metal show and the LTE signal in here is shit.

What's the book called and where can I find it?

>give me free shit
Sent you an email too, got interested in your work

You should email me and get free shit. No spam. If you decide to read the books and sign up for notifications later that is totally on you also FEEL FREE TO GIVE THiS SHiT AWAY TO FRIENDS OR WHATEVER.. hail xenu god bless

Thanks for replying with the books dude. I found you on Amazon, placing an order in a moment. I would really love an actual paperback though. I'd be willing to buy it.

Are you cool with me putting out a torrent then?

hail xenu my man im so glad i saw this thread!

I'm formatting paperbacks as we speak but for some reason only book 2 has. Been made up. Soon....

So you wrote Star Wars?

Do that shit..... you have my blessing. I'm a nobody so I'm trying to "develop my funnel" (industry talk for getting people started on a body of work) if you like it, leave a goodreads or Amazon review. If not..... YOU PAID NOTHInG

gibsmedat

Alright. I'll set up a torrent on TPB tomorrow. I purchased the first book on Amazon, godspeed user.

im sure these books are nothing but autistic ramblings that barely make sense

waiting for torrent

>I'm at a metal show and the LTE signal in here is shit.
wtf?

BUT DUDE ITS FREE

Funny you should say that. The odyssey, the original Star Wars trilogy, the matrix, Harry Potter and the hunger games are what's called "the heroes journey" when you break them down to their arcs. The same hero shows up but wears a new face (wiki hero with a thousand faces) this is the 21st century upgrade to what we know already works. Familiar but new. I hope you enjoy.

Metal show.

> (OP)
>What's the book called and where can I find it?

Email for the books dingus

No just tell my the title of the book so I can look it up myself

Im gonna read that shit bitch

Fusion Heart - Andrew Cole

You know what? I'll bite. Since you have dem nice pair of chucks too.

Please wait warmly for my email.

Thank you, don't know why you didn't open with that info if you're trying to promote this shit

then leave the thread?

Ok I just sent like 15 emails and the phone is sluggish because of signal in here. If you don't get books by tomorrow, send me another email and I'll be sure you get them.

THANKS OP

Yup. Again feel free to give away or create torrents.

Keep bumping

Link to torrent?

Please, read my book. It's great. You'll love it.

Alright I decided not to wait until tomorrow.

Thepiratebay.org/torrent/16318458

Thepiratebay.org/torrent/16318473

Thanks dude!

register it with the patent copyright office of whichever dotgov outfot handles this kind of stuff,send a script for movie & soundtrack ( via snail mail) to 10 movie producers

That's actually unnecessary. He has inherent copyright of work he creates.

Btw, thanks to the user who just bought a copy! I can see that in my reports menu. The money will go towards more editing and pay for cover art! Many thanks. I didn't come here asking for money but it will be put to good use.

Oh hey user, I remember you from last time. How's the distribution going? Have a reader base yet?

It's coming along but slow going when you have to do all the marketing and exposure yourself. Also, with nanowrimo and everybody and their brother trying to be the next j k Rawling, it's tough going. The sea of content grows and a lot of it is really rough stuff in the same way MySpace got flooded with bands when that was a thing. It's like walking to the edge of the ocean with a glass of water, pouring it in and trying to get everyone interested in just the stuff you put in

Have you sent them out to publishers yet? Sounds like February would be the optimal month for that.

I've all but given up hope. I'd like to believe that if I could just get it in the right hands the story and characters I've agonized over could be a big success not just in books but on the silver screen and even video games as well.

I've all but given up hope. I'd like to believe that if I could just get it in the right hands the story and characters I've agonized over could be a big success not just in books but on the silver screen and even video games as well. I've compiled a visual compendium over the years as an accompaniment

LAST POST:
It's just past 3am here and my phone battery is about to die. I'm tired. Bump the thread if you can and Imwhen I wake up in the morning of more people email me for free stuff I'll send it all when I get up. I'll try and make another thread in a day or so. I'm trying to expand without spamming. Take care and I hope you like the books. Gnight.

Bonus. I'm working on a second series. These are the notes and it should be almost as big. The story is kind of Interstellar meets the Martian, with a touch of Dune and Dead Space thrown in. That's a shitty description but for a quick blurb it fits.