Anyone got any experiences with this bicycle? I'm thinking about buying it, found a used one for 130 euros...

anyone got any experiences with this bicycle? I'm thinking about buying it, found a used one for 130 euros, it's in excellent shape
a new one costs around 550e, so it seems like a pretty good deal

/n/igga

>fixed gear bikes
literally why?

Sup Forums is the wrong board for this sort of question.
Try in particular

they're so cool and trendy, all the qt indie girls will be so impressed

>A new one costs 550e

I don't know how much that is in real money but that bike is terrible.

t. Cycling enthusiast

because i'll ride it in flat areas only and i don't have the money or the time to maintain a bike with gears
but i also wanna try it, the idea seems nice
alright, i'll post there too, i didn't have any idea where to ask this
thats around 620$
why is it terrible, give me some reasons
i'm not really an enthusiast, i'd ride it to college and stuff, it doesn't have to be top of the line

Nigga please, what the fuck extra maintenance do you think a geared bike is going to have over this green shit?

I've had my geared bike for about 5 years now and ride it 5 days a week and all I've ever needed to do is change inner tubes and give the chain a splash of wd40 every 6 months or so.

Get a geared bike serbro.

>fixed

It's like running with a rope tied to your ankles.

get a car mate

i don't know, i've had a cheap one for like 10 years and i repaired it a shit ton of times
i'd buy a solid geared bike if i had the money, i don't wanna buy some cheap geared shit again

i do

I hate bike fags. Get the fuck off the road

Fuck you fat nigga, how about you drive your giant truck that you never haul anything with better you useless cunt.

nigga just go to your local university. there's always a handful of unsecured bikes and you're free to take them. i have like 10 bikes in my cellar.

Why don't you simply get an internal hub gear? These things are practically indestructible and you can reuse them in your next bike. Think of it as an investment.

how does that even work? how much do the budget ones cost?

Seems solid, except the colour, which is horrific. Is €550 a good price for a standard bike though? The bike looks pretty standard.

pic related; my new bike

>fixed
I suggest jumping off a high rise before buying it desu

Welcome to Europe, Mustafah.

add some pegs so u can give ur m8s a lift on the back

i like the color combination, green and black is tight
looks pretty fucking nice, would ride/10

how about this one? same price
the model is leader ff1

You can get budget ones for 50€, and they go even cheaper if you're willing to buy them used. The budget variants will usually have 3 gears, which ought to be enough for your needs.

Internally, these things work with epicyclic gears, and the entire assembly+lubricant is safely contained in a metal tube. This makes them very long-lasting, they usually can go 10000km without requiring maintenance. You usually operate the mechanism with bowden cables, you might be able to use an existing twist-grip assembly.

If you're willing to go full weirdo, you can also get a back pedal break with your hub gear, but you'll still need a regular break system, in case your bicycle chain breaks.

No suspension

i'll consider it, thanks for the suggestion
don't need it

This screams "pretentious faggot" tßh

lol, but it does look a bit faggy to be honest

bump

they are fashion fixies. They are the plaid shirts of the bicycle world

Bikes belong on the sidewalks with the rest of the toys

>triple chainrings

do you have a disability or are you just 80 years old