If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method...

If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/proved-atheists-more-intelligent-religious-people-250727
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html
livescience.com/20005-atheists-motivated-compassion.html
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/11/28/are-religious-people-really-more-generous-than-atheists-a-new-study-puts-that-myth-to-rest/
patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/06/atheist-nations-are-more-peaceful.html
pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/
patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2013/11/study-atheists-get-divorced-less-than-deeply-religious-couples/
salon.com/2013/11/01/atheist_marriages_may_last_longer_than_christian_ones_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>requires citation

I was under the impression that's what religious people did.

jesus christ op, how have you not killed yourself yet you fucking faggot?

/thread

>If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

How the living hell do you come up with such stupid questions? They don't even make sense!

Atheists are more intelligent than religious people

> medicaldaily.com/proved-atheists-more-intelligent-religious-people-250727

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html

Atheists are more compassionate and give more to charity than religious people

> livescience.com/20005-atheists-motivated-compassion.html

> patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/11/28/are-religious-people-really-more-generous-than-atheists-a-new-study-puts-that-myth-to-rest/

Atheists are more peaceful than religious people

> patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/06/atheist-nations-are-more-peaceful.html

Atheists are more curious and more likely to seek the truth than religious people

> pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/

Atheists are less likely to get divorced than religious people

> patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2013/11/study-atheists-get-divorced-less-than-deeply-religious-couples/

> salon.com/2013/11/01/atheist_marriages_may_last_longer_than_christian_ones_partner/

Dude. I'm Christian but these threads are so dumb. This is the worst of them, You're stereotyping aetheists. You have no idea what you're talking about? How did you get on this website? You're not convincing anybody of God you're just being Vexing

>Be me about 3 years ago
>Be 17
>mom is atheist
>gets her child, aka me, vaccinated
>mfw you kill yourself

why cant christians define christianity?

>Christianity: Believing in the God of the Bible

>Atheism: Believing in no god.

Simple?

Thats judaism as well. They just don't believe in the devil, even though he was an angel.

YOU CAN SHAVE THE BABY

Basically Christianity is DLC to Judaism, my dude

Kek

>Typical atheist
>Pic relate

So atheism is a belief? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek
We're not gonna be getting anywhere by bashing on Aethist steriotypes with EZ bait. This is why there's so many misconceptions, Because people don't treat it like a discussion.

ITT: Fedoras are being tipped.

You could almost say they're........triggered?

>I'm Christian
incredible

ITT: Pure unadulterated b8

just like every empress thread always is and always will be
and yet people still come

ITT: like 20 newfags and counting, falling for the oldest bait in the book

Suck my beautifully evolved dick!

Nice trips

vaccines are man made,may have side effects which reason suggests some wish to avoid

tfw they do vaccinate

I would vaccinate the fuck out of her with my cock OP. Mad?

So exactly when did this turn into a YLYL thread? I'm just asking?

A god is perfect right? But would'nt he made us perfect too,look at us killing each other instead of helping together to fight this cruel eorld thats why i dont belive in god

Where did you hear this? There is absolutely no relationship between being atheist and not accepting vaccination.
Apparently OP, since you do not understand your previous stupid assumptions like the Occam razor (and you got chessmate every time you met somebody understanding it), you try now more stupid assumptions that you probably do not understand more.
I would like you to answer the following question, OP : why do Christians always refuse to take trains and prefer to use planes?

only atheists kills peoples. adam was an atheist cuck and this is why the world is fucked

Only atheists are killing people? And who killed Joan of Arc? Protestants!
Who organized the St Barthelemy and killed hundreds of Protestants? Catholics!
Conclusion : you are an absolute faggot who knows nothing about religion history!

this os not on the bible, therefore it is fake.

I have a counter question.
If christfags are so enlightened, then home come most of the minorties votes shilldawg instead of wallman?

I link totally unrelated shit too, user.

Oh OK. Then planes don't fly (because it is not written in the bible)... LOL

Yeah, nah - you're a cunt and your bait bucket needs cleaning and re-stocking.
Also, you eat dicks.
Yep, that 'bout covers it.

Ching chong ling long ting tong! Ohhhh! How is that tsunami thing working for you?

yes.

I don't know what you're talking about, my nigga.

I really want to vaccinate the inside of her pussy with my hot sticky cum. She looks sooo much like she's holding a whole mouthful of splooge, just savoring it for a minute before she swallows and we see her slender throat working it down.

All bs. >>But my mainstream media sources.
>Shiggydiggydoo the year is 2002 after our Lord
and you're still THIS blind after 14 years.

Atheists believe in the EM drive which defies Newtons laws of physics, they think it's working in lab tests but can't tell us how or why. LOL

Atheists BTFO

If I didn't have any kids to vaccinate and was an atheist physician with a vasectomy who performed abortions to make a living, would you still consider me an enlightened worshiper of the scientific method?

More like vaxxing. But Christians are scum. Jesus is the best but Christians got it all wrong. Jesus said don't interpret his letter. What do you fuxking think that means cut your foreskin off? Retard

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
www hiddenmeanings com/storiesjuly02.html

Belief is such a shitty habit people have gotten into. L2r killyourself

The world is fucked so you must be right. Not. Adam stands for atom idiot the bone removed from his ribcage is an electron making him man and her woman positive negative ions. As above so blow me.

Sage

atheists can't even spell. How pathetic is that?

But we can use capital letters to some satisfaction.

I will never get this meme

capital letters won't get you on heaven

>be me 3 years ago
>be 16
>remember when I was 8, mom molested me
>dad split off when I was 6, couldn't do anything about it
>feelprettyfuckinpissed.gif
>blackmail mom with molestation information
>say I'll report her to dcf and get me and her two handicapped children taken away if she doesn't suck my cock
>she complies, not wanting to have her precious babies taken away
>thisfuckinbitch.jpg
Now, I'm not the most muscular user out there, but I'm pretty well built. 6'0 150 lbs at the time. Only 2% body fat.
>after about 5 minutes of her blowing me, I pulled out of her mouth and blew my load in her face
>told her to face the other way
>told her I would make extra shit up and go to dcf and tell them she was molesting her handicapped children as well
Cont..?

Yes

You correctly spelled everything on that post antigodbrah.

>again, she complies and faces away from me
>holy hell her ass is fucking huge
>go full fucking alpha and rip her jeans and panties apart
>spread her ass cheeks
>Weregoingindry.jpg
>holy fuck her ass is so god damn tight (didn't want to risk brotherson)
>proceed to fuck 7/10 moms brains out for a half hour before I go all floppy inside of her
>pull out and catch my breath
>look down at her and see shes crying
>spit on her face
>leave room and take shower
>never speak of it
Mfw I pretty much raped ,