Feels a little Willy Nilly on making myself another gaming computer

>Feels a little Willy Nilly on making myself another gaming computer.
>Goes on Ebay
>Opens up PC building business
>Kid who doesn't know shit wants a PC that plays League
>Returns to Ebay and purchases a 40$ Computer with a dual core processor and 4 gbs of RAM with no HDD
>I have 3 HDDs and a spare GT 630 Graphics card
>Throw in a 500 gb HDD and the graphics card when it comes in the mail.
>Pirate windows 7 ultimate and 12 games such as Skyrim and FarCry 3, then throw League on the shit
>Retard buys it for 350$
>Profit.

So what you're saying is you're a piece of shit person who should kill himself for taking advantage of a child?

Lol kid calm down. He can play League at 120 fps and that's all he wanted.

your*

Lol my man.

Nigga he typed that shit right lmao

Ikr, downloading Oblivion on it right now before he comes and picks it up.

So I'll just sell a 90s civic to your mom for $30,000, who's currently whoring herself out to buy food. But it doesn't matter because she's still getting from point A to point B ya know.

Kiddo, I'm 23 and living on my own. I can care less what she does.

And I'm 22 and in college with a job lined up to make 80k+ a year. Who gives a fuck how old you are. My little bro is probably smarter than you and he gives most of his money away to the local pet shelter where he volunteers. And he's smothered in hs pussy because of it.

Why you mad? I'm glad for you my man. I own a business and make 100,000+ a year, but I'm not bragging.

If you make 100k a year then why are you taking advantage of a kid for a little extra cash? Logical flaw there kiddo.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK FAGGOT

But you know, if I wasn't so lazy, I'd be making that kind of money, but I don't like driving like 200 miles a day to make as said money.

>My man

Sup Forums never fails to provide the perfectly thought out comeback

>NEET detected

Profit Inc.

You right. You right. Explains the grammar.

Let's classify people in this thread.

Highschooler who thinks he's cool scaming middleschoolers
Good college student who people hate because he argues everything
Nigger trying to pretend to be educated
Educated white boy pretending to be a nigger
Socially awkward hs kid
NEET

So you're saying that you had parts to spare, threw together a passable machine to play games, and sold it to some kid for a decent price and a tidy profit?
Think about how much the same machine would cost the kid if he bought it elsewhere.