AWWWW BOO HOO

AWWWW BOO HOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dswGoIyORk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please go back to Africa. You'll be much happier there.

Why didn't niggers free themselves from slavery? Are they not very smart or something?

Says the guy who lives on an online anime image forum.
Who's the slave now?

we're all slaves baby, down with the establishment!

Doesn't make his point any less valid. The world would be a paradise now if Hitler also went after mudslimes and niggers.

No, they're not

>you aint postin on this image board
>its postin on you!
I havent felt this mind fucked since inception.

African culture...

African people...

Those fuckers would all still be in africa if it wasnt for slavery. Sold by their own people too. Really getting sick of all this black sympathy, the US has other minorities. Glad I dont live in your shit country

>Y'all don't deserve black people

We don't want you fucking niggers.
Back to africa.

So... what's the point?

to the right, that's probably a good life, it's just a difference in concept of quality of life man.

You're right, we don't deserve black people. In fact, you should get as far away from us as you can.

We don't deserve black people, maybe they should teach us a lesson and move back to Africa

>nigger detected

I had to enlarge the thumbnail to actually see that was a chip face

Nah, if I was black I'd actually have privileges that I'm accused of having.

I still can't find those white privileges btw, government isn't sending me monthly privilege checks and I'm not getting my debt waived with white privilege.

Can some one point me in the right direction?

Blacks are so narcissistic. It's fucking weird.

How the FUCK can you be so fucking useless, and yet you still think people owe you so much, lol?

Come to think of it.. stupid people tend to have this kind of mentality.

Fucking parasites.

White Privilege = 30 IQ points.

/thread

are you failing to see my sarcasm or sarcasming at my sarcasm?

>We don't deserve you
You fuckers do nothing, you raise our crime rates, you fuck over normal people who want guns by jacking up the gun homicides, you destroy cities that suck up ASTRONOMICAL amounts of money, you treat white people like shit if they end up in hoods, i can go on with this shit. Not to mention how many of them are on welfare needlessly, i have met 3 white people on welfare, all of them actually needed it and worked there asses off and felt bad about being on it, it was a different case with blacks

72% of nigger babies are born to single moms. This is obviously white peoples fault.

I'm more shocked that this is happening more and more to everyone. How can people be so degenerate?

>pettyblackgirl

Accurate.

What happened in 89 that made all the white people quit fucking?

Most of the "black" babies are probably shat out by coal-burning white skags. It is white people's fault: the fault of white women for being so profoundly naive.

Reagon wasn't in office. Killed their libido.

Kek

That picture really doesn't do a country that cuts the genitals off children and leaves them to bleed to death in the middle of the road justice.

Don't believe the "u mad white boi" threads. Less than 7% of children are mixed race, despite the jews best efforts.

Africa really is the worst. Oh you stole that pot of rice? Lets encase you in tractor trailer tires and burn you alive in this ditch over here.

I've split the rent on my apartment with a black girl for the past few months, and I've slowly been growing more and more angry with this bitch as the months go on because of how sloppy, disgusting, inconsiderate and all around stupid this woman is. At first, I attributed all of that to just her character. I still do. But lately, I've been attribuing all of that to the fact that she's black. Thank you, Sup Forums. You've made me a racist.

Nigger derived from njr which basically means god.
Europeans couldn't pronounce it properly due to their accents hence negro, etc...
Egyptians and Ethiopians taught the Europeans.
Europeans were barbaric conquers who destablized Africa as well as many other nations.
learn before you criticize.

Niggers can't speak English, can they? Anything to disrespect whites.

implying Egyptians are the "africans" we make fun of here. Get over your self, Egyptians weren't mud hut living niggers and those same niggers will never amount to what the Egyptians accomplished.

im italian and i thank hanabal for my 10inch cock

That is not fact but opinion. Racism divides us as Americans and weakens us to corporate oppression. Get over yourself.

>historical evidence is now considered opinion

My god, you're a roit. Don't take it literally. I don't need another car ruined by you subhuman savages.

>claims africans are the same as egyptians
>claims my fact is actually an opinion
>suddenly swings to calling out racism

Look up any thing in history, what other african nations have accomplished feats the same as Egypt? none, they're all busy spreading aids and eating the mud they live in, even to present day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dswGoIyORk

Even egyptians hate you.

>those same niggers will never amount to what the Egyptians were.

thats history, or your opinion of the future? i mean really are you a time traveler. stop your ignorance. you make us White people look bad.

As you grow up and interact with niggers more, you will become more racist. This has nothing to do with Sup Forums. They are genuinely worse than every other race. (Of course not every one of them. But the majority of them.)

What? I didn't even mention time travel or anything future tense. Just shut the fuck up, you are making yourself look bad.

Hitler did go after blacks, mudslimes i'm not too sure off.

Thats hilarious

Who's that ghetto nigger with the big stupid green hat?

shots random kid.
thats a black crime probably something to do with money they are poor.

cuts people up and eats them.
thats a white crime probably has mommy issues.

which is more developed.

Take everything? What exactly have they contributed to society? Nothing everything they use or take for granted was given to them by the white man.. Wasn't for us you'd still be running around your mud hut.

oh and fuck Hilary and Trump.
wake the fuck up people.

Wee Not Be Dah Prezzident No Moes.

Except it's not.

If you want to prove you arent a nigger, find out your family lineage for the past few generations. If you have no one who has benefitted themselves, others and their family save for coming from africa, Ive got bad news. You are a nigger. If you are a member of the categories here, you are a nigger.

when it comes to "ya'll don't deserve black ppl", I only hope they'd ship back to Apefrikka and leave us humans alone. The US negroid is the most privileged of the semi bipedal apes anywhere. Those individuals have the highest standard of living without dragging their knuckles for miles for a pail of water or not having to chuck a spear for food.

everything the white man has was given to them by people with brown nipples.

math Sumaria
agriculture middle east
written language and government Egypt
Knowledge Ethiopia
gun powder asia
shall i go on

Again, difference in concepts. It just shows how close minded you are to believe your life is the only way to live, wars start that way user.

notice mid to southern African nations aren't listed, you know, the ones' that "niggers" come from?

A perfect example of this is Liberia. Created from all the slaves that wanted to go back to Africa couple decades after America got it's independence, and well look at it 200 years later. Useless niggers have not done a single thing other than create AID's and Ebola and put the handout to the west for help as usual. And well look at the USA in that time, show's you how useless they are as a species.

And that's why you have all those connecting roads all over Africa or anything of merit, right? 6000 years of human history and you've done nothing. Where's the literature? the aqueducts Buildings? frescos? paintings? writing?

Where are these facts even attributed from? Don't get me wrong, I don't find any of those facts hard to believe but anyone can just throw out random percentages and call it a 'fact'.

So are nigger tears normally this salty, or is that just the herbs and spices?

>literally posted in each image
You dumb fucking niglet...

so egypt and ethopia are not black. you sound like an idiot. Rome and grecce dominated Europe and they are afrocentric asain. you know Mediterranean or better middle eastern in decent

It says the sauce above the fact

I mean I've always known that black people are just genuinely terrible at anything requiring cognitive abilities when compared to European, Asian, and Hispanic people. It's just that I've never wanted to admit it to myself because of social constructs. Fuck black people. Not as a whole, but in general. I work with some black people that are extremely intelligent and do excel at out line of work. But then you got people like my roommate, that literally cannot think for themselves... So that's why I said Sup Forums has made me a racist. I've become aware of that fact about black people, and just generally assume black people are violent and unintelligent until I get to know them.

Egypt and Ethiopa aren't the shit stains that are made fun of on here, they actually had significant contributions to the world, when the other 90% of Africa are covering their skin in shit to fend off mosquitos. Similar skin color =/= being a nigger.

That's like saying Canada and U.S. are the same because they're in the same continent.

>ethopia
>grecce
>middle eastern in decent
Nigger what?

Youre fucking retarded
Hitler went after everybody you dense nutsack

Got a source on that friendo?

> Greece
> Rome
not ethpopians

yeah i mean you never heard of migration.
Caucasians are named after the Caucasus mountains that they crawled down from to be educated by the blacks.

Continue the list but this time, instead of just listing the base tools needed for inventions, list what white people used with that information.

Also, Sumaria didn't invent math as a whole, since Newton invented forms of math, too: forms that furthered mankind dramatically.

If you're going to say "shall i go on", be prepared to not be a fucking moron.

I love black peoples...I just don't like whiny niggers, right?

>Egyptians and Ethiopians taught the Europeans

I don't know where this myth originated but you fucking millennials need to read some actual books instead of parroting what Tyrone puts on his Facebook.

The birth of the Egyptian Dynasties predated the birth of the Greek rise to power, and were very much 'middle aged' by the time the Europeans were technologically a threat. Before this period, there was very little contact between the two states, save for trade.

There is very little documented evidence that Egyptians were predominantly black (as in sub Saharan black) and only at one point did Egypt have a black Pharaoh (Nubian Dynasty).

>There is very little documented evidence that Egyptians were predominantly black

Because they weren't, kek, look at any portrayal of a REAL Egyptian and you can see they aren't your standard "african american"

I have 4 really close black friends. 2 of them are literally from Ethiopia, and the other 2 are just very smart and aware black americans. I work with 30+ blacks, and they are all really terrible. I can say this to my closest friends and family but not post it to facebook, obviously. I wish blacks could get it together as a whole, even though they are 13% of Americans they cause an astronomical amount of the problems here.

This guy knows
>b-buh-but we wuz kangs n sheeit
Red hair, fair skin, blue and green eyes have never been an african trait.

Example of a retard white boy.
You give white males a bad name since you don't know shit about anything

Black hair, bronze skin and brown eyes... wtf egyptians are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

They were middle eastern if anything

u mad buddy? xD

Same. The amount of damage that they've cause in modern times is truly amazing.

>back to Africa.
I was born in cali fam

Are whites native to america?

>I do read.
>born in the 80's
niccolo machiavelli in his book the prince stated that after you conquer a nation you have to strip their culture and take away their gods in order to discourge rebellion. so another words the victors rewrite history to oppress the loser.
the middle east was originally asia and asia was originally the orient.
hence afrocentric asian = middle eastern.
read some books that are not suggested by the public education system

Thanks, now I have the urge to listen to Rap God...

Photography didn't exist in the 17th century, autist.

they weren't untill they breed with the nubians

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

all races have bad seeds

nubians, the southern nile ancient Egyptians, were black. they're the ones that caused the civilization to collapse

Charles "I talk lIke im reading from cue cards" Barkley does not speak black people

Nice pony video suggestions, faggot.

HAH

Nigger is descended from the latin word for black, dumbass.

i hate that black people made it about themselves, like they gonna deport my parents nigga, shit ya'll got papers. What about muslims and gays? Trump don't do shit to black people.

do you?

post here you honky niggers

Boo hoo that, you honky nigger cuck.

Newfag

>pony hate may-mays

Music is music to me, if it's good I'll listen to it.

and where do the latin word for black come from?
go ahead ill wait for you to research deeper.

photography as a concept has been around since about the 5th century. Recorded images were invented in the 1830s.
>camera obscura

If you're going to call someone an autist, it helps to not be an autist yourself.

What the fuck is his hat suppose to be?